RealGunner
Iceman
FennecFox7
BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
84 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Warrior wrote:It should be a class at school. How to rescue someone.

Just like driving, cooking, individual economy

Instead i remember having pointless class about ethics, arts, phys ed which was basically a 1 hour recess...

Its a mandatory class in poland for 3 years of middle school i think. Or at least used to be in my days. We'd refresh CPR stuff every year, learn other useful stuff of that sort and also road rules etc, surprisingly. Itd prepare you to pass driving tests too, cooking aswell

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by El Gunner Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FeXI9q-Mk
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Best thing I could see today

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:38 pm

CBarca wrote:
The Franchise wrote:This was pretty difficult to watch. Obviously with my years living in CPH I couldnt help but become somewhat of a fan of the NT, Danish players in general and especially Eriksen who I always liked.

I really thought he was a goner and im just very relieved it seems he will be okay.

I also think about all the games I play or coach in I have not once ever bothered to check where defibrillators are located or even if anyone has any idea how to effectively use them.

Really depends on the defrib, but a lot of defribs are being produced nowadays that tell people exactly what to do so that anyone could use them. Or, at least, the one at my school is like that.

Still feel some training would be useful for that. It's one thing for something to walk you through exactly what to do, and another to be able to follow even simple directions when you are trying to save a life and have no experience with that

Agreed. I feel like in such a situation it would be very easy to panic without any sort of training.

As a coach we were forced to do some basics and that is good, but there is no incentive to actually keep updated on it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1k8VZzILU
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:29 pm

Very happy for @Firenze , congratulations!

Great times ahead for Man United fans.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:40 pm

Lol? Man U have really accepted their level? Risky signing n one that doesnt make much sense? Seems similar player to Bruno how they both goona play in the same team?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:52 pm

What was his release clause from heaven?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:29 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Lol? Man U have really accepted their level? Risky signing n one that doesnt make much sense? Seems similar player to Bruno how they both goona play in the same team?

Lost Pogba, Lingard and Mata. Eriksen is a fantastic alternative and a clear upgrade too for them, that too on free. Also I think he played deep for Brentford last season and was pretty good for them too. So, him and Bruno both can play together.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:09 pm

I'm happy, he was my fav player at his peak and seems to be operating at a good level still, good signing.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:31 pm

Eriksen is great. I thought his career was over after the incident at the Euros then i got his special card in FUT with Brentford lol why was he there Laughing

Now he finally plays for a top club and it should have been the case back in 2013
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:57 am

Delighted for Eriksen, deserved big move something he should have got sooner but very uncomfortable with these PL leeways compared to the Serie A, purely because I saw Muamba going down live on TV back in India when I was 17 and it shook me up.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:31 am

So he's playing second fiddle to Bruno?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:07 am

Not much you can expect from him at this stage in his career, I hope he gets some minutes
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:11 pm

such a smart player, so pleased he's looking good and bounced back from the heart attack. Hope we get a good few years out of him.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16