Sir Psycho
rwo power
lenear1030
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Great Laudrup Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Laudrup Appreciation Thread

Post by Magricos Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:55 am

Where are the clips of him in Serie A ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Great Laudrup Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Laudrup Appreciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 am

Magricos wrote: Where are the clips of him in Serie A ?

I suppose it shouldnt be too hard to find some i really just posted some quick compilations.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I suppose it shouldnt be too hard to find some i really just posted some quick compilations.....

I remember when he was going to Barcelona that people said he was crap and no one understood cruyfss decision, I certainly didnt, he reminded me a bit of gourcuff in milan actually... luckily he proved us all wrong and became the king of manitas!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:02 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
rwo power wrote:A true classic great :bow:
But he's not a GK Very Happy
Neither are Beckenbauer or Gerd Müller or Johann Cruyff (and quite some others), but I rate them still Razz

Although, GKs definitely need more love as they are very often ignored. Boo! Hiss!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Zealous wrote:He should coach Barca when Guardiola's time eventually ends.

Barca legend :coffee:

Agreed :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Not gonna front, I only remember him in bits and pieces but, like in most things in life, I know others who've seen him doing his thing long before me and what I've been told is that despite his awesome talent, he was quite the inconsistent player. Similar to Redondo, he battled the inconsistency curse through out his career but it shouldn't take away from the fact he was a gifted footballer.

The ball headed Frenchman never had such issues though Wink
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Laudrup never gave 100% percent, it was his only bad point imo.

Also I like to think that he enjoyed his time at Madrid more considering how he left Barca.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Zealous wrote:Laudrup never gave 100% percent, it was his only bad point imo.

Also I like to think that he enjoyed his time at Madrid more considering how he left Barca.

:brickwall:

Btw the bald headed french man was inconsistent as it got lol banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:08 pm

jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I remember when he was going to Barcelona that people said he was crap and no one understood cruyfss decision, I certainly didnt, he reminded me a bit of gourcuff in milan actually... luckily he proved us all wrong and became the king of manitas!

How old are you if u dont mind me asking ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Doc wrote:Not gonna front, I only remember him in bits and pieces but, like in most things in life, I know others who've seen him doing his thing long before me and what I've been told is that despite his awesome talent, he was quite the inconsistent player. Similar to Redondo, he battled the inconsistency curse through out his career but it shouldn't take away from the fact he was a gifted footballer.

Quite right.More than inconsistency its the fact he didnt put in 100% on the field.
But at his sublime best one of the top 4 players I have seen and by far and away the most creative.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Doc wrote:Not gonna front, I only remember him in bits and pieces but, like in most things in life, I know others who've seen him doing his thing long before me and what I've been told is that despite his awesome talent, he was quite the inconsistent player. Similar to Redondo, he battled the inconsistency curse through out his career but it shouldn't take away from the fact he was a gifted footballer.

zidane consistent Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 pm

You started watching football when Zidane was 30+ what would you know lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:34 pm

yeah,most of the barca fans here only watched zidane when he was 30+ and they brags about how inconsistent he was Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Adit wrote:yeah,most of the barca fans here only watched zidane when he was 30+ and they brags about how inconsistent he was Laughing

Madrid fans have only seen him when he was 30+ and they brag about how consistent he was......

The Great Laudrup Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 128735984843789217
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Adit wrote:yeah,most of the barca fans here only watched zidane when he was 30+ and they brags about how inconsistent he was Laughing

Madrid fans have only seen him when he was 30+ and they brag about how consistent he was......

The Great Laudrup Appreciation Thread  - Page 2 128735984843789217

that's a par...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum