Albiceleste
everest1
El Chelsea Fuerte
32 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dani Alves Impression - Page 2 Empty Re: Dani Alves Impression

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Typical responses, no integrity just meaningless sentences with no explanation, I'd like to know how someones leg can go one direction at medium speed, then change direction so quickly and spin all the way around at a high speed WITHOUT touching the ground and WITHOUT contact?

Btw, is that all you guys can do is -rep me? give me something to work with here, 'its easy' and 'alves can do it' mean nothing

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Does not take a gymnast to do that. That fat guy in a suit managed to do it.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
xabi wrote:
the 360 spin whatever-whatever from lionel messi is one of the worst excuses I've heard...
Senor Penguin wrote:
This doesn't make sense to me. How does a leg "spin full 360 degrees in the other direction"? Do you even know what 360 degrees are? Suspect

If Alves was hit it was only a slight touch to his shin pads AFTER they both had gone for and hit the ball. The way he rolled around on the ground like a headless chicken is always a dead give-away that a player is simulating an injury. And quelle surprise ... 2 minutes later he returned to the pitch in an excellent condition. Embarrassing.

Nonetheless, Pepe's tackle was potentially dangerous because he tackled the ball from above with the studs. He's pretty crazy but what do you expect from someone who looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil?
Idrisozet wrote:
Simple, he faked it.
omarish wrote:They both hit the ball at the same time and besides that it's not hard to do a 360 spin like that, the guy in the video that did the impression did a good one?
Then why can't you explain it? I would love to see what you guys can come up with.

Pepe clearly doesn't even touch the ball.

I'm talking about ALVES' leg here people, how in the world could it change direction and spin around so fast without contact?

EVERYONE WHO SAID MY EXCUSE IS BULLSH*T, EXPLAIN HOW SOMEONES LEG CAN DO THIS ON ITS OWN

If not, stfu. Smile

Pepe is coming in a fast velocity, he kicks the ball with a higher strength, him and alves both hit the ball at the same time, he's hitting it harder, while in mid air. Whoever hit it with less force will obviously feel the counter force, and typical alves made a meal of it.

You can't tell me alves isn't the biggest diver you ever seen.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Typical responses, no integrity just meaningless sentences with no explanation, I'd like to know how someones leg can go one direction at medium speed, then change direction so quickly and spin all the way around at a high speed WITHOUT touching the ground and WITHOUT contact?

Btw, is that all you guys can do is -rep me? give me something to work with here, 'its easy' and 'alves can do it' mean nothing
Calm down brah.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
xabi wrote:
the 360 spin whatever-whatever from lionel messi is one of the worst excuses I've heard...
Senor Penguin wrote:
This doesn't make sense to me. How does a leg "spin full 360 degrees in the other direction"? Do you even know what 360 degrees are? Suspect

If Alves was hit it was only a slight touch to his shin pads AFTER they both had gone for and hit the ball. The way he rolled around on the ground like a headless chicken is always a dead give-away that a player is simulating an injury. And quelle surprise ... 2 minutes later he returned to the pitch in an excellent condition. Embarrassing.

Nonetheless, Pepe's tackle was potentially dangerous because he tackled the ball from above with the studs. He's pretty crazy but what do you expect from someone who looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil?
Idrisozet wrote:
Simple, he faked it.
omarish wrote:They both hit the ball at the same time and besides that it's not hard to do a 360 spin like that, the guy in the video that did the impression did a good one?
Then why can't you explain it? I would love to see what you guys can come up with.

I'm talking about ALVES' leg here people, how in the world could it change direction and spin around so fast without contact?

EVERYONE WHO SAID MY EXCUSE IS BULLSH*T, EXPLAIN HOW SOMEONES LEG CAN DO THIS ON ITS OWN

If not, stfu. Smile

Pepe is coming in a fast velocity, he kicks the ball with a higher strength, him and alves both hit the ball at the same time, he's hitting it harder, while in mid air. Whoever hit it with less force will obviously feel the counter force, and typical alves made a meal of it.

The ball bounces off Pepes foot, he doesn't try to control it Alves sort of kicked it towards him while trying to control it

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
xabi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Idrisozet wrote:
Simple, he faked it.

If not, stfu. Smile

The ball bounces off Pepes foot, he doesn't try to control it Alves sort of kicked it towards him while trying to control it
You do realise the video you posted has missing frames, that is considered as a fake.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

The missing frames are pretty irrelevant to the point I'm getting at though, I'm going to quote from my post above

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:34 pm

Wait what. Barcelona fans saying he touched Alves when the video replays show he didn't?

Anyway, pretty good impression Laughing
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Lol at this Video Lionel Messi, everytime you get to see it in replay, somehow pepe's leg grows additional 20 centimeters
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:50 pm

I'm not talking about Pepe's leg ffs, how many times do I have to explain my posts, why can't people just understand it when they read it. Rolling Eyes

I'm asking how can someones leg spin around that quickly after moving in one direction without touching the ground, without (according to madrid fans and madrid press and real madrid themselves) contact?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Dude, watch the video. You can see it happening with your own eyes.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:The missing frames are pretty irrelevant to the point I'm getting at though, I'm going to quote from my post above

Are you saying that the slight touch Pepe made with his studs on his shin pad -- AFTER they both had hit the ball first, lessening the force of impact -- resulted in his leg flying backwards? It seems quite improbable that such a slight touch could make him fly like that without simulation coming into play.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

SaintJoe wrote:Dude, watch the video. You can see it happening with your own eyes.
How is it physically possible though? I don't see how this can happen, Alves' leg moves at medium speed to control the ball, then suddenly his leg his spinning at ludicrous speeds in the other direction WITHOUT touching anything at all? How is this possible?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:The missing frames are pretty irrelevant to the point I'm getting at though, I'm going to quote from my post above

Are you saying that the slight touch Pepe made with his studs on his shin pad -- AFTER they both had hit the ball first, lessening the force of impact -- resulted in his leg flying backwards? It seems quite improbable that such a slight touch could make him fly like that without simulation coming into play.
What I'm getting at is, accordingto many Madrid fans, press and Real Madrid themselves, no contact was made. How does Alves' leg defy physics if there was no contact supposedly?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:Dude, watch the video. You can see it happening with your own eyes.
How is it physically possible though? I don't see how this can happen, Alves' leg moves at medium speed to control the ball, then suddenly his leg his spinning at ludicrous speeds in the other direction WITHOUT touching anything at all? How is this possible?

Dani Alves Impression - Page 2 Cl_dani_alves_pi_rf_050311_20110503131052939_660_320
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm

There goes my rep Rolling Eyes
Atleast I proved my point.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

What I'm getting at is, accordingto many Madrid fans, press and Real Madrid themselves, no contact was made. How does Alves' leg defy physics if there was no contact supposedly?
Watch the video that op posted, thats peach easy to do.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

The contact with the ball, obviously. The sheer velocity and force of the hit (with Pepe putting his entire weight into the hit on the ball) can REALLY hurt and may make your leg rebound like that. I've tried it myself.

Last edited by Senor Penguin on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:05 pm

There was no contact between pepe and alves. There was contact between Pepe, Alves, & THE BALL. They both hit it, pepe hit it with more force, counter force, alves feels the force, spins, drops on the floor, fakes injury. and its that.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

I'm not talking about some fat guy rolling around on TV. I'm talking about the sheer speed and physics Alves supposedly defied to make his leg do what it did according to Madrid press fans and the club.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

I'm not talking about some fat guy rolling around on TV. I'm talking about the sheer speed and physics Alves supposedly defied to make his leg do what it did according to Madrid press fans and the club.
Admit it, he had the right idea, just stop it brah, ur just asking for more trouble.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Admit what? In what way am I wrong that it is impossible for someones leg to do that kind of thing without any contact?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:10 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:There was no contact between pepe and alves. There was contact between Pepe, Alves, & THE BALL. They both hit it, pepe hit it with more force, counter force, alves feels the force, spins, drops on the floor, fakes injury. and its that.

yup.. and then teammates does the rest..

Dani Alves Impression - Page 2 255477C5E3290BE3DC51E0_Large

=

Dani Alves Impression - Page 2 200px-Red_card.svg
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

You know what I just noticed? Alves is already screaming or ready to scream before Pepe even makes contact. Just look at his face and his mouth openning. What a laugh i just had.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Same type of foul, yet referee decided to ignore.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 pm

The xcx wrote:Same type of foul, yet referee decided to ignore.
This one was worse IMO, no ball what so ever.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next