Oscar Magoni: "That's why the Count will Scudetto. Krasic and Quagliarella more weapons other than redundancies"

Go down

Oscar Magoni: "That's why the Count will Scudetto. Krasic and Quagliarella more weapons other than redundancies" Empty Oscar Magoni: "That's why the Count will Scudetto. Krasic and Quagliarella more weapons other than redundancies"

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 am

With Antonio Conte has shared the Coverciano course to become trainers. Juve has often crossed opponent, and when he was a football player wearing the jerseys of Atalanta, Bologna and Naples. Magoni Oscar is the best person to express an opinion on the suspect pink as the Old Lady with her ​​Renate yesterday addressed friendly team Juventus. TuttoJuve.com has an exclusive interview.

Yesterday he challenged Juventus in friendly: as he has seen the Bianconeri?

"Despite Conte has fielded many second lines I saw a Juve toned and bright. The Bianconeri are an important and well-assembled team and will do a great season."

In attack, however, there were Krasic-Quagliarella-Del Piero-Estigarribia ...

"All great players. I would say that for my kids was a great thrill to face samples of their caliber, for me it was nice to see my friend Antonio Conte."

You were along the course of Coverciano ...

"What memories. Earl was born with a beautiful friendship, I'm really glad it is also proving its worth to Juventus. For he is a great satisfaction to win in Turin after having done so in Bari and Siena, because it is a true Juventus. He Juve in the heart. "

Quagliarella could match, what do you think?

"I would keep. Talk about a great player, which will serve both during the season at Juventus."

And as he saw Krasic?

"I saw good. He played with great intensity, although for Juve had a workout and not only a challenge convincing. For me, it can still be useful to Juventus."

Count can win the Scudetto on the first try?

"Why not!

What are the factors that could lead to the flag in the Old Lady?

"First of all, Juve played well and has no European commitments. The cups are in fact in the long run, a big stress. In addition, the Bianconeri have an extremely wide pink really able to hit the shield, even if qualitatively Milan still has a bit more" .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum