o Militello: "Juve must put four stars. Marchisio by prince became king. Count told me why doesn't Krasic play ..."

2 posters

Go down

o Militello: "Juve must put four stars. Marchisio by prince became king. Count told me why doesn't Krasic play ..." Empty o Militello: "Juve must put four stars. Marchisio by prince became king. Count told me why doesn't Krasic play ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Present as an insider at the coronation of comic Claudio Marchisio who was also the spokesperson for Pepsi comedian and radio presenter Christian Militello. The correspondent for The News Strip as well as author of the book "Strip the banner" has served with great kindness and willingness to respond exclusively to our questions.

We start by Claudio Marchisio: which was better than the banner dedicated to Juventus midfielder?

"Surely that appeared in Piazza San Carlo last night: the Prince became King. Marchisio has done a great season, being decisive for the Scudetto Juventus."

The most beautiful banners on Juve?

"The new stadium creates excitement and I must tell you that I've seen several very nice. The first that comes to mind is Moggi lowers the spread. It was yet another miracle of Lucianone (laughter ed.) Irreverent but Grandpa Hail Del Piero, come on Alex's not so old (smile ed). Instead, the luck I would say that the slogan was Latinized to Lotito: in omnia pericula testicula feels. "

Juventus deserved the Scudetto?

"Deserved. For game and figures in hand, the Bianconeri have been absolutely the best. I also hit the large tactical variety of forms imposed by the Count."

About Championship Manager: What do you think of the controversy surrounding the three stars?

"If the three stars are a nuisance, call for Juve to four mettersene so solves the problem (laughter ed)."

This year, Juventus was no mention in your book "all fall down". Why?

"Have you watched it? I confess that the credit or the blame lies with Antonio Conte. Last year we added often Krasic for some simulations, so count to avoid ending up on Strip decided not to play more of Serbia. He confessed it to me (laughter ed). "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

o Militello: "Juve must put four stars. Marchisio by prince became king. Count told me why doesn't Krasic play ..." Empty Re: o Militello: "Juve must put four stars. Marchisio by prince became king. Count told me why doesn't Krasic play ..."

Post by FilthyLuca Wed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Im having trouble with google's shitty translation.
Is he saying conte didnt play krasic because of how he fared in championship manager (FM)?

If so he's Full of Shit.

Krasic is a beast in FM and is an assist machine.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum