VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

+5
The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
lucianomoggi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

After the light morning session, in which the Bianconeri had supported a six-match against six in the afternoon Antonio Conte has to play a predominantly tactical training. The Juventus coach has positioned the field of shapes, the form adopted by the second and win Palermo, Juventus' next opponent. Players have therefore been proven movements and patterns, especially offensive, facing the opponents.
Conte has received three good news. The first is the early return of Arturo Vidal midfielder will return to Turin immediately after being removed from the coach of the National Chilean villages to be returned from a baptism with 45 minutes late. The second of the day happy note, is the return of Vincenzo Iaquinta, who returned to training this morning for the first time with the group, after the well-known knee problems that have kept out from the beginning of the season. Third positive news, the full recovery of Fabio Quagliarella after the muscle problem that had blown up the trip to Naples. The striker has played Castellammare tactical exercises without problems and can therefore be well prepared for the next game against Palermo.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm

How is this great news lol?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:How is this great news lol?

no matter who comes back from injury its great news

you can't use, sell or even give him for free if he is injured;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:How is this great news lol?

no matter who comes back from injury its great news

you can't use, sell or even give him for free if he is injured;

Andy Carroll was bought, injured, for a fee of £35m which is a record, not the highest, but it is up there so... :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:52 am

fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:57 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.

Fact: nobody is debating that. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:27 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.

Fact, he's injury prone. Will be injured soon again.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.

Fact, he's injury prone. Will be injured soon again.

Ehhh thats debatable. The red part is definitely not a fact.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:43 am

You didn't notice the period?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Luca Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:07 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.

they aren't cattle, we are not fattening them for slaughter
if they are being sold I doubt Conte plays them to be fair, so fit and match fit are a different story

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:12 am

Can we sell Simone Pepe?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Luca Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 am

Retire him

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 am

Luca wrote:Retire him

:bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by zarola Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:37 am

I agree pepe's number should be retired.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Luca Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:39 am

When he retires he can take his number, shoes, socks, whatever

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 am

zarola wrote:I agree pepe's number should be retired.

How dare you Clubber
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:45 am

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.

they aren't cattle, we are not fattening them for slaughter
if they are being sold I doubt Conte plays them to be fair, so fit and match fit are a different story

cattle :facepalm:

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:fact, an uninjured player generally sells for more.

they aren't cattle, we are not fattening them for slaughter
if they are being sold I doubt Conte plays them to be fair, so fit and match fit are a different story

Terrible business perspective. Juventus is a business, and many teams field players only to increase their worth in the next market... It's a pretty smart strategy. An inform player means more $$
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 pm

'Juventus is a business, and many teams field players only to increase their worth in the next market... It's a pretty smart strategy.'

Yet when I said that about Krasic, it was the end of the world :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:'Juventus is a business, and many teams field players only to increase their worth in the next market... It's a pretty smart strategy.'

Yet when I said that about Krasic, it was the end of the world :coffee:

Why are you referring to an argument you probably had with someone else or probably didnt happen at all?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Because you took that from my analogy Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:'Juventus is a business, and many teams field players only to increase their worth in the next market... It's a pretty smart strategy.'

Yet when I said that about Krasic, it was the end of the world :coffee:

Krasic isn't Juve...I think he should be sold coz he has been made...he is pretty one dimensional and all the serie a teams know how to deal with him...I think he could do good in the EPL though

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:20 pm

inderbaby wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:'Juventus is a business, and many teams field players only to increase their worth in the next market... It's a pretty smart strategy.'

Yet when I said that about Krasic, it was the end of the world :coffee:

Krasic isn't Juve...I think he should be sold coz he has been made...he is pretty one dimensional and all the serie a teams know how to deal with him...I think he could do good in the EPL though

Eh, I disagree. EPL would be too physical for Krasic I think.. he isnt the biggest guy.

I think in due time he will step back up and stop his one-dimension phase; or at least I hope. Honestly, even if he is one dimensional, if he made better decisions about when to pass and when to take on his man, he will still be effective.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Luca Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:23 pm

He isn't one dimensional...
Speed kills, he is a pure winger
A right footed player on the right wing who aims to beat players on the wing i.e take them outside

Don't be ignorant, teams didn't 'find him out' be real, it would take 2 games last season to see that the play goes entirely through Krasic
Now Juventus has more options going forward, attackers like Vucinic who is dynamic, Pirlo who is godlike. Vidal and Marchisio who do very well in attack.
Lichtsteiner who can support well.

You guys underestimate the hell out of Krasic, he is class. His 'one dimension' is better than any other winger and their whatever you want to say, 5, 6 dimensions or whatever you claim.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Krasics biggest problem is his positioning...I don't think he will recover his form! Let's see...

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group! Empty Re: VINOVO LIVE - What splendid news for the Count: Iaquinta and Quagliarella as a group!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum