Upcoming players in your country's league!

+14
Pedram
pasquale22
halamadrid2
rwo power
Funkentelechy
DRK
Adit
Lord Hades
Albiceleste
justdoit_
braylann
Sushi Master
Lord Awesome
disait
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Upcoming players in your country's league! - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming players in your country's league!

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Xherdan Shaqiri and Granit Xhaka [Basel]

Shaqiri is one of most wanted youngsters in Europe and Xhaka is as talented as him.

Both are Albanian smoking

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Upcoming players in your country's league! - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming players in your country's league!

Post by pasquale22 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, Amini got a lot of media attention, and of course I researched a bit then. What I saw really looked good so far.

And Langerak is highly regarded. He just has the problem that he is behind Roman Weidenfeller in the pecking order. Weidenfeller is a highly regarded keeper here, too, and many people think he should be inthe German NT, too. The drawback is that there are just not too many high profile GK jobs around. I think Langerak will make his way. Weidenfeller is 31 now, and Kloppo already said he wanted to give Langerak more playing time, if possible, as he excels during training.

As RWO was still in the 2nd BL last season, I saw quite a bit of Rukavytsya when he played in the 2nd BL at Hertha. He looked pretty good there and was a regular starter. He was among the players responsible for Hertha's immediate promotion to the 1st BL again with 4 goals and 12 assists.
That awesome. Well I hope he turns out to be a good buy. Seems he could be a fan favourite. As for Langerak that's great to hear. You guys are helping our youth alot. Our leagues getting bigger slowly and the talents coming through.

Rukavytsa is a good player, played as a sub against Germany at 2010 WC. Got a hell of a lot of pace.

You ever heard of Thomas Broich? Apparently he was groomed to be alongside schweini and podolski as germany's next batch of talent a while ago. He plays over here now and is doing really well
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Ezequiel Schelotto of Atalanta,

Beast ass winger, reminds me of Sanchez.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:On the subject of talent in Germany, does anyone know how Dale Jennings is doing at Bayern? I assume he's in their youth and second team set-ups. He was quite the talent when playing for Tranmere Rovers last year.
I'm afraid I didn't hear much about Jennings as Bayern II is in the 4th league which doesn't get too much coverage, but a short search revealed that he unfortunately got injured recently and is thus out for a while:
"A bit of bad news on Saturday put a damper on the victory. Vržogić, who himself had just returned from injury, revealed via Twitter that Jennings had suffered multiple ligament tears in his ankle. While I never like diagnosing from afar, this sounds like the type of injury that could require surgery and put him out for the rest of the Hinrunde. Because there is a long winter break in the Regionalliga, we may have seen the last of Jennings on the pitch in Germany until March. A tough break for a guy who faces his second injury problem while settling into a different culture. We need only look at the pro squad to know how difficult that can be on a player."
Source: http://fcbayernreport.com/2011/10/22/fc-bayern-ii-rallies-for-win-in-kassel-new-injury-woe-for-jennings/

GoonerJay29 wrote:Wocjceich Szczesny - GK (Arsenal/Poland)
David De Gea - GK (Man Utd/Spain)
Yeah, these two look indeed promising. In the Poland NT match against Germany recently, Szczesny displayd world class form. I think Poland will have a lot of fun with him now and in the future.

pasquale22 wrote:That awesome. Well I hope he turns out to be a good buy. Seems he could be a fan favourite. As for Langerak that's great to hear. You guys are helping our youth alot. Our leagues getting bigger slowly and the talents coming through.
Well, it can be only beneficial when they try their mettle in the Bundesliga, as coaches here are usually willing to play even younger players when they show talent.

pasquale22 wrote:You ever heard of Thomas Broich? Apparently he was groomed to be alongside schweini and podolski as germany's next batch of talent a while ago. He plays over here now and is doing really well
Yeah, I heard of him. In Germany, he wasn't so convincing and in the end was mainly benched at Nürnberg. I think I heard he is doing pretty well in Australia nowadays. It's good to hear that he made the right choice going there.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:27 pm

diptiman wrote:lol

uh

lol

Please do watch I-League.there's exclusive coverage now.There's nothing to LOL about.Pretty sure there would be some hidden gems out there.

Of the non-resident Indians,probably its Harmeet Singh of Norway.Guardiola was very impressed with him i believe.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:59 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
Funkentelechy wrote:Mario Fernandes (RB, 21, Grêmio)
Douglas (RB, 21, Goiás)
Rafael Toloi (CB, 21, Goiás)
Danilo (RB/DM, 20, signed for Porto)
Bruno Cortês LB (25, Botafogo)
Oscar (AM, 20, Internacional)
Rafael (GK, 21, Santos)
Casemiro (CM/DM, 20, São Paulo)
Fernando (DM, 19, Grêmio)
Leandro Damião (CF, 22, Internacional)
Manoel (CB, 21, Atlético Paranaense)
Rômulo (DM, 21, Vasco)
Dedé (CB, 23, Vasco)
Saimon (CB, 20, Grêmio)
Fillipe Souto (CM, 20, Atlético Mineiro)
Bernard (AM, 19, Atlético Mineiro)
Luiz Eduardo (CB, 20, São Paulo)
no Lucas Moura??

In Australia we have...

Mustafa Amini (19, CM CAM) signed by Borussia Dortmund but sent back to Australia to develop on loan at the club they signed him from

Michael Marrone (23, RB) trialled at Cagliari and was meant to be signed but half way through trial new coach came in and didnt want him

He doesn't play in AUS but Tommy Oar, amazing talent for Utrecht. Started extremely well in eredivise early but has faded a little. Amazing player

Decided to keep off the widely known ones. pirat
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm afraid I didn't hear much about Jennings as Bayern II is in the 4th league which doesn't get too much coverage, but a short search revealed that he unfortunately got injured recently and is thus out for a while:
"A bit of bad news on Saturday put a damper on the victory. Vržogić, who himself had just returned from injury, revealed via Twitter that Jennings had suffered multiple ligament tears in his ankle. While I never like diagnosing from afar, this sounds like the type of injury that could require surgery and put him out for the rest of the Hinrunde. Because there is a long winter break in the Regionalliga, we may have seen the last of Jennings on the pitch in Germany until March. A tough break for a guy who faces his second injury problem while settling into a different culture. We need only look at the pro squad to know how difficult that can be on a player."
Source: http://fcbayernreport.com/2011/10/22/fc-bayern-ii-rallies-for-win-in-kassel-new-injury-woe-for-jennings/

Ah, that's very unfortunate for him. I was very surprised when the move actually happened, as English kids seldom, if ever, move abroad; especially not someone who was playing in League 1.

Thanks for the info.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 am

pasquale22 wrote:That awesome. Well I hope he turns out to be a good buy. Seems he could be a fan favourite. As for Langerak that's great to hear. You guys are helping our youth alot. Our leagues getting bigger slowly and the talents coming through.
Well, it can be only beneficial when they try their mettle in the Bundesliga, as coaches here are usually willing to play even younger players when they show talent.

pasquale22 wrote:You ever heard of Thomas Broich? Apparently he was groomed to be alongside schweini and podolski as germany's next batch of talent a while ago. He plays over here now and is doing really well
Yeah, I heard of him. In Germany, he wasn't so convincing and in the end was mainly benched at Nürnberg. I think I heard he is doing pretty well in Australia nowadays. It's good to hear that he made the right choice going there.[/quote]Apparently he started very well in the bundesliga though. He won our player of the year award last year and he plays for the team with an unbeaten run of 33 games right now. Amazing. He's a really good player, actually
Scored last night from a freekick. Its good to see our youth getting a go. Watch out for matthew leckie, exceptional talent for gladbach and apparently united initially wanted him. Pace, strikers instinct. Great touch
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2