Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

+7
eddy
juve_gigi
lucianomoggi
Luca
DeviAngel
inderbaby
LWL91
11 posters

Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by LWL91 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:42 am

Every week or so Luciano Moggi is telling the press via his blog or interviews who he was so close on signing and that he of all brought super players to Juve. Latest statement is regarding Cassano who he would have signed from RM in 2006. The thing is that i'm getting bored with all his precociousness and i'd really like to know from the man himself who he would sign up NOW if he was appointed sporting director from the 30th of December 2011. Look at the current squad and make signings that measure Zidane and co.. Now i know Moggi isn't on this forum, but somebody please stand up for him and come up with a list of names you think Moggi are interested in?:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 am

I couldn't care less who Moggi would sign...all that matters is who Marotta will sign!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by LWL91 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 pm

:matrix:

Yeah.. He was lucky to get Zidane for 3.5 million € but other then that he sure was a good director!! Zlatan for 15 million € and so on..

Moggi is regarded by many as an italian superhero so I just think it would be interesting to hear from the man himself how he would see this leading go all the way over the finish line so that the old lady can sing again..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 pm

inderbaby wrote:I couldn't care less who Moggi would sign...all that matters is who Marotta will sign!

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Luca Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 pm

All I know is that Juventus must sign Sale to compliment Pepe and lead to the capture of my trophies.

Sale-Pepe (salt and pepper)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 pm

inderbaby wrote:I couldn't care less who Moggi would sign...all that matters is who Marotta will sign!

+1

just its not like impossible that MOGGI will get back at JUVENTus

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by juve_gigi Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Moggi wouldn't need to sign anyone in January because if he was in charge we would already have several world class players on the team and we would be right up there with Barcelona fighting it out for Champions League glory...

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by eddy Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 am

ok Moggi did alot good transfers but he did alot bad too.and because most of us we forget about them lets remember few of them.

Signing Henry and sold him with less price because he was not so good after that we all know what happend.

Signing of Marcelo Salas hard to find worst transfer than this worst than Amauri huge contract and we tried alot to sell him.

Selling Micolli that time was one of our best attacker for no reason.

and if it was not Calciopolli things was even worst as he was selling our best youngers and getting old guys so our future was not good and already knew watching our 2006 team that we will have problem next years.

ok so Moggi isnt a god or something( he is not Pepe at all Smile ) he did great transfers he did mistakes too as everyone.

what matters now is what Marotta is doing and he did quite well this season so far.we need some cover at left back and i think he will find a solution at january.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Luca Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:36 am

Yeah but people will remember the names that Moggi did bring in and the great business he made.

Marotta, what has he done? Honesty, I am a Marotta supporter for sure but there is absolutely no comparison.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:37 am

Dio mio... :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Keyzar Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am

eddy wrote:ok Moggi did alot good transfers but he did alot bad too.and because most of us we forget about them lets remember few of them.

Signing Henry and sold him with less price because he was not so good after that we all know what happend.

Signing of Marcelo Salas hard to find worst transfer than this worst than Amauri huge contract and we tried alot to sell him.

Selling Micolli that time was one of our best attacker for no reason.

and if it was not Calciopolli things was even worst as he was selling our best youngers and getting old guys so our future was not good and already knew watching our 2006 team that we will have problem next years.

ok so Moggi isnt a god or something( he is not Pepe at all Smile ) he did great transfers he did mistakes too as everyone.

what matters now is what Marotta is doing and he did quite well this season so far.we need some cover at left back and i think he will find a solution at january.

Micolli was one of our best attackers? when did he show that? he never played more than few minutes for us, remember the strikers we had at that time, Del piero, Trezequet, Di Viao, ets. Micolle was no where near each of those players, and you say he was one of our best? Give me a break.

Plus that stinking attitude he had, the guy thought he was better than a prime Del piero and he could start over him! GTFO Micolli, infact one of the good things Moggi did was getting rid of that asshole.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by zarola Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Marotta picked up Andrea Pirlo for free, enough said. The fact that you guys had players like Vucinic, Pirlo, Barzagli, Lichtsteiner, Vidal come is remarkable given your status postcalciopoli.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by eddy Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Keyzar wrote:
eddy wrote:ok Moggi did alot good transfers but he did alot bad too.and because most of us we forget about them lets remember few of them.

Signing Henry and sold him with less price because he was not so good after that we all know what happend.

Signing of Marcelo Salas hard to find worst transfer than this worst than Amauri huge contract and we tried alot to sell him.

Selling Micolli that time was one of our best attacker for no reason.

and if it was not Calciopolli things was even worst as he was selling our best youngers and getting old guys so our future was not good and already knew watching our 2006 team that we will have problem next years.

ok so Moggi isnt a god or something( he is not Pepe at all Smile ) he did great transfers he did mistakes too as everyone.

what matters now is what Marotta is doing and he did quite well this season so far.we need some cover at left back and i think he will find a solution at january.

Micolli was one of our best attackers? when did he show that? he never played more than few minutes for us, remember the strikers we had at that time, Del piero, Trezequet, Di Viao, ets. Micolle was no where near each of those players, and you say he was one of our best? Give me a break.

Plus that stinking attitude he had, the guy thought he was better than a prime Del piero and he could start over him! GTFO Micolli, infact one of the good things Moggi did was getting rid of that asshole.

He was better than Del Piero and Di vaio the year before he left and he show it at every min he played.i remember that year very well so go check the mins he played and stop talk.i dont say he is better than Del Piero ofcourse but that year he was amazing and selling him was crazy.reminder of a game he started Juve-olympiakos for champions league 7-0.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by LWL91 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Why would you guys assume i'm a big fan of Moggi?? I'm not.. I made this thread to demonstrate that Moggi is not a god - that Marotta is just as great a director as Moggi would be in the current situation
:coffee:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:57 pm

zarola wrote:Marotta picked up Andrea Pirlo for free, enough said. The fact that you guys had players like Vucinic, Pirlo, Barzagli, Lichtsteiner, Vidal come is remarkable given your status postcalciopoli.

:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Bakai Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Maybe, Scelotto, Balzaretti/Kolarov, a CB. Maybe Cerci

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Keyzar Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:28 pm

eddy wrote:
Keyzar wrote:
eddy wrote:ok Moggi did alot good transfers but he did alot bad too.and because most of us we forget about them lets remember few of them.

Signing Henry and sold him with less price because he was not so good after that we all know what happend.

Signing of Marcelo Salas hard to find worst transfer than this worst than Amauri huge contract and we tried alot to sell him.

Selling Micolli that time was one of our best attacker for no reason.

and if it was not Calciopolli things was even worst as he was selling our best youngers and getting old guys so our future was not good and already knew watching our 2006 team that we will have problem next years.

ok so Moggi isnt a god or something( he is not Pepe at all Smile ) he did great transfers he did mistakes too as everyone.

what matters now is what Marotta is doing and he did quite well this season so far.we need some cover at left back and i think he will find a solution at january.

Micolli was one of our best attackers? when did he show that? he never played more than few minutes for us, remember the strikers we had at that time, Del piero, Trezequet, Di Viao, ets. Micolle was no where near each of those players, and you say he was one of our best? Give me a break.

Plus that stinking attitude he had, the guy thought he was better than a prime Del piero and he could start over him! GTFO Micolli, infact one of the good things Moggi did was getting rid of that asshole.

He was better than Del Piero and Di vaio the year before he left and he show it at every min he played.i remember that year very well so go check the mins he played and stop talk.i dont say he is better than Del Piero ofcourse but that year he was amazing and selling him was crazy.reminder of a game he started Juve-olympiakos for champions league 7-0.

No way on earth was Micolli better than Del Piero during his days at Juventus, and although Marotta is doing decent job right now, there is no way on earth is he comparable to the legendary Moggi, case closed, period.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January? Empty Re: Who do you guys think Moggi would be signing in January?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum