Moggi: "In the January market no company will do great things. I would love to work for Napoli"

Go down

Moggi: "In the January market no company will do great things. I would love to work for Napoli" Empty Moggi: "In the January market no company will do great things. I would love to work for Napoli"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Former Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi, has released interesting statements to Radio Crc, during the program "Swells network" of Raffaele Auriemma: "Market in January? Believe that no company will do great things. With Distinguished think Napoli have something new but there is a big difference between Napoli, Juventus and Inter Milan: Juventus have joined a group where all the players mark. Juve are a moving team that does not give predictability to the opponents and can score at any time and with any player. In Naples, however, if not mark Cavani Insigne are tough times. Pandev has not led to the goal but lately more marks. And Inter have only Milito and Cassano. The difference So there is between Juventus and the other is not unbridgeable with the winter market.

New football? What happened to Naples is absurd. It would be the time that you did by Spruce and that is established at a sports fair justice for all. When there is antipathy towards a person or a company it's all in a prescription and no good thing. Palaces wanted to prove to the Neapolitans to be attacked in Naples with the request lower penalty but he knew that in these cases the penalty is -2. This is the football today and tried to clear those who wanted to reform the sport. De Laurentiis is the person who has more courage but it is only in this fight but lately there is also Agnelli who wants to put things right.

I live in Italy so I'd like to do something in blue. At the time when I worked in Naples I was right and this city I have dedicated my life since I was there. I would like to collaborate in the project Naples. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum