white_star
RealGunner
harhar11
Mr Nick09
Yuri Yukuv
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How has your view changed about barcelona sine the 25th of october 2011?

Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 19 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Barcelona - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 80

Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 pm

windkick wrote:
Ade wrote:They will do ANYTHING to win, I blame Pep he probably gives unethical advice to all his players in the attempt to whine up the opposition as much as possible so that they can win.

Then again players who come in playing really rough against them all the time La Liga are asking for all sorts of crap, they are the current kings and smaller teams will do anything to beat them (I am looking at you R. Madrid). I mean I watch 95% of there games and I am not saying they are right, or perfect by any means at all but over the years of every one gunning at them and playing them hacking trying to have any chance to win has to eventually get to the players. If Chelsea ever reaches that level for a substained period of time you might also understand

so are you saying that the systematic unethical behavior is because others are doing it?

but then doesnt barca betray the "mes que un club" motto?

Whatis "mes que un club" suppose to mean anyways?

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I dont have a problem with possession style.......

But most of thier possession is either on the half wayline or in thier own half, its so boring to watch i used to watch Barca everyweek but ill watch anything over them atm......

Its so boring, i watched Juve this evening they are playing a possession game but they are actually trying to score from thier possession instead of just keep the ball....

Tell me, what are barca supposed to do when a team puts 10 player inside their penalty area?ffs Levante defeated and made one of the most direct teams in the world play ridiculous boring. So what do you expect will happend when a team like Milan will use that tactic..

I don't understand why its that barca gets criticized when a game becomes boring, seeing as the reason why the game is boring is because the opposite team parks the bus. When a team wants to play football against barca, then barca wont have 80% ball possession. Just look at the supercup final. Real Madrid at one time in the 2nd half had around over 50% of the ball and I doubt that anyone will tell me that that game was boring...

And now barca don't try to score? hahaha Laughing :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

But most of thier possession is either on the half wayline or in thier own half, its so boring to watch i used to watch Barca everyweek but ill watch anything over them atm......

Its so boring, i watched Juve this evening they are playing a possession game but they are actually trying to score from thier possession instead of just keep the ball....

of course most of their possession is in their own half, that's where 95% of opponents never venture because they're scared shitless

why do you think barcelona played their best football in guardiola's first year... that free flowing attacking football didn't suddenly disappear, teams just started playing more and more defensively

look at literally all games between guardiola's barcelona and valencia, look at all pathetico games before this season, hell look at arsenal - barcelona at the emirates last year... when they play against opponents who aren't scared of them barcelona still play some of the most attractive football

also of course with the rabid madrid fanboy brigade every smallest controversy concerning barcelona gets blown waaaay out of proportion (and i don't mean the fabregas incident here, generally every single referee decision, every single hint of a dive etc)
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:29 pm

che wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

of course most of their possession is in their own half, that's where 95% of opponents never venture because they're scared shitless

why do you think barcelona played their best football in guardiola's first year... that free flowing attacking football didn't suddenly disappear, teams just started playing more and more defensively

look at literally all games between guardiola's barcelona and valencia, look at all pathetico games before this season, hell look at arsenal - barcelona at the emirates last year... when they play against opponents who aren't scared of them barcelona still play some of the most attractive football

also of course with the rabid madrid fanboy brigade every smallest controversy concerning barcelona gets blown waaaay out of proportion (and i don't mean the fabregas incident here, generally every single referee decision, every single hint of a dive etc)

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Given all the Madrid fans in the forum, I think the results are pretty positive. Also, I find the options a little confusing. For example, "Awesome team that has been plagued by haters" and "Just another team with its fair share of mistakes and unethical behavior" are not mutually exclusive except for the first part. What if I wanted to vote for "Awesome team that has flaws just like any other team"? I ended up voting for the second one, but I didn't think it was representative of my view.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 am

How about "if they played worse football I wouldn't mind the diving, but they're just so damn good I feel like they would win without those shitty antics"? Because honestly, if Valencia did all that shit I'd be like "yeah, they need to" - with a team as incredibly good as Barca it just seems mean. That's why it pisses off neutrals.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:38 am

Maybe they just aren't that good then? :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:47 am

hypocrites

pretend to be gods, and when the other team gives them any sort of problem they become arrogant little pri**s that will do dive, complain, moan, insult, make racist remarks, to gain an upperhand
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 am

VivaStPauli wrote:How about "if they played worse football I wouldn't mind the diving, but they're just so damn good I feel like they would win without those shitty antics"? Because honestly, if Valencia did all that shit I'd be like "yeah, they need to" - with a team as incredibly good as Barca it just seems mean. That's why it pisses off neutrals.

Maybe there's just simply not that much you can do when you face 10 players in the box? Barca don't dive nearly as much against teams that are willing to play football with us.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 am

Nice try Xavi. :coffee: ^^^
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:05 am

So when other teams face 10 guys in the box (oh, yes they exist) they have to resort to diving?

Barcelona can easily win most of those games without diving and the like.

But instead of winning 5-0 you win 2-0. scratch Unacceptable.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:08 am

Like we had such an easy time winning today? Granada did exactly what was expected of them: put 10 players in the box. We couldn't produce any goals from the flow of play, it looked destined for a tie. We were lucky Xavi put a free kick in, which he is not exactly known for. We're good, but we're still human.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:10 am

Well, you can't win every game.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by mzamani Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:09 am

well, imv, they think they are so good they should win every game( of which i think they are), however, that is basically impossible in football. anyway, i have always hated them anyway because of the 06 final. so my hate for them has nothing to do with how good they are. sure they dive and playact, but that was\will never be a reason for my hate for them. so i feel none of the options really express my feelings towards them lol
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:03 am

same old same old...

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 am

They don't play boring football as someone said, its just that their constant domination of matches has become boring to watch.

Messi, Iniesta and Sanchez are the only things I like about Barcelona now as oppose to years ago when there was Eto'o and Henry still there and Xavi was crazy on the pitch week in, week out.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:05 am

Its not just the diving, its the holier than you attitude their coach, players and fans carry around so often, and add to that the arrogance and the the help they get from refs ! they're just annoying !
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:37 am

Jeps33178 wrote:hypocrites

pretend to be gods, and when the other team gives them any sort of problem they become arrogant little pri**s that will do dive, complain, moan, insult, make racist remarks, to gain an upperhand
:facepalm:

On drawing to Sevilla
"We must congratulate the Sevilla defence and tonight's big-game player Javi Varas," Guardiola said after the match to AS. "However, I think we played well, but we must congratulate the performance of Sevilla, and get back up and kick back on Tuesday."

The 41-year-old also admitted that the defensive set-up of Sevilla was too resistant to Barcelona pressure during the 90 minutes, despite his side typically dominating possession.

"It's never easy to play against a team that plays too defensively, with nine players at the back, as there is no room," explained the former Brescia midfielder. "Sevilla had only one attack at our goal, but we also saw that we could score a goal on the counter."
"We had 77 per cent possession but we failed to find that first goal, even if we did have many occasions to attack their defence," he continued. "I want to thank the team and the fans - all 80-odd thousand people who attended.

On the game vs Granada (before)

"Granada are brave, willing to take risks and very dynamic. A number of their bad results haven’t been deserved at all," Guardiola told reporters.

"We think we will be in for a different game than we had against Sevilla. It'll be a good test for us. We have put in a lot of effort in a short time and we'll have to see how we respond.

"If all the draws and defeats we have had get the same response from them, there will be no problem. There is still a long way to go in the league as there are still 90 points to play for."

After beating Granada

"We were lucky to have won," Guardiola is quoted as saying by Sport.es.

"Anything could have happened at 1-0 as they have dangerous players.

"We were not fast enough in moving the ball around. We would take four or five touches before playing it on; we are usually strong at this.

Xavi after beating Granada

"It was a complicated game and we could not finish it off in the second half," Xavi is quoted as saying on AS.com.

"Granada never had a shot on goal, but then we never scored a second goal. It was a good game, but we missed getting the goal which would have offered us more tranquillity on the pitch.

"In general we did well, but there are still areas that we can improve."

Xavi scored his third goal in eight games this season - the same amount he achieved last term in 31 matches.

"It's always nice to score, and I am happy for the team above all else," he concluded.

Look at how arrogant Xavi and Pep are just in the past few days. Rolling Eyes

LOL at you having the audacity to call Barcelona hypocrites, Real Madrid CF is the epitome of hypocrisy, tool.

Next time make sure you know what you're talking about before you post Wink

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 am

Barca is a great team with the pros and cons that most teams have.
Certain players’ antics have scared the clubs image but the referee conspiracies are plain stupid
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 am

Just... No.

No one is "butthurt" about Barca because they're "successful" or "dominate".

No other team from any generation has ever been so reviled.

If you can't figure out why, choose to ignore it, or argue against it, then... Tsk, tsk, tsk... Your level of stupid is truly saddening.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:29 am

daneq wrote:Just... No.

No one is "butthurt" about Barca because they're "successful" or "dominate".

No other team from any generation has ever been so reviled.

If you can't figure out why, choose to ignore it, or argue against it, then... Tsk, tsk, tsk... Your level of stupid is truly saddening.
Clearly you haven't meant Seppuku Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 am

I think the way they win some tough matches has generated alot of hate..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 am

It is fasionable to hate them, just like it was fasionable to hate United back in the 90s and early 2000s

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 am

It was fashionable to hate Juve pre caliciopoli too
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 am

No, all I am reading is here is people filled with jealousy. Get over yourselves and act like men.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Jealousy?

Watching you all try and defend such a disgraceful entity that has left such a bad taste in the mouth of neutrals is like watching a defense attorney defending a child rapist. He wins the trial and puts on tacky sunglasses and says "umad???"

Pitiful, systematic corruption and you're either too naive to see it. Or worse, you bandwagoned onto it...
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next