white_star
RealGunner
harhar11
Mr Nick09
Yuri Yukuv
42 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How has your view changed about barcelona sine the 25th of october 2011?

Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap8%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap24%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 19 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 13 ]
Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Barcelona - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 80

Barcelona - Page 5 Empty Re: Barcelona

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 pm

"Other teams do it" is and will never be a good counter argument. Now it's you who are avoiding debate. (Franchise conformation bias FTW!!)

Also Barca just simply do it so much that's it has gotten unbearable. Seriously if you guys can't notice how much more Barcelona do it then there is no point to debate it.

I've called out Madrid players out on numerous occasions saying I was not happy with certain conduct.

Cules on the other hand (who also pretend they know everything there is to know about Jose Mourinho's personality without even knowing him) pretend they can't understand what is coming out of car radio thief Biscuits and wanna be bad boy Cesc's mouths when everyone else can.

As for the "you only hate on Barca" thing, that's not true. I lost count of the number of times I slated Sevilla, Pathetico and Levante (seriously dirty team) so there goes that argument out the window.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Also, a bunch of these acts on the list are the act of one person. I mean you act like the entire Barca team got behind the sprinklers and each had a go at turning them on.

Pepe violently kicked a player in the back while he was down on the ground and got suspended for 10 games, it was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. The difference is that people were condemning PEPE not Madrid as anyone with a brain in there head knows he was not ordered to do this and it's not a reflection on MAdrid as a football club.

But when it comes to Barca the acts of individuals reflect the whole club because people hate them. It's that simple.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm

deezydeez wrote:i just dont see any evidence that madrid does any of those things apart from select players diving and starting fights which accounts for very little of that list.

would love to see evidence of madrid's ball boys not giving players the ball..

Nah man Ozil's and Arbeloa's chins totally battered Pinto's and Villa's fists. They totally sucker chinned them.

Only guy we have who laid a hand on them is Ramos but Ramos is an airhead. (It was hilarious watching Puyol try to fight him only to fall to the ground after the slightest touch LOL). Still it was disgraceful and we all said as such.

Pepe vs Getafe is another example I remember but Pepe is insane, no one debates this and we all slated him whenever this came up as well.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:45 pm

deezydeez wrote:i just dont see any evidence that madrid does any of those things apart from select players diving and starting fights which accounts for very little of that list.

I'm sorry but I can't find another word to say about this post other then it's the dumbest post I've ever seen. You saying this makes it so obvious you don't watch La Liga. Every time a small team in La Liga is beating or tied with a big team there ball boys disappear. Mou has even complained about this and it's been raised as in issue by La Liga in the past. Last year when you lost to Preciado's team is a perfect example but again either you are so short sighted you can't see past how insane you are being or again you just don't watch the games.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Zealous wrote:"Other teams do it" is and will never be a good counter argument. Now it's you who are avoiding debate. (Franchise conformation bias FTW!!)

Also Barca just simply do it so much that's it has gotten unbearable. Seriously if you guys can't notice how much more Barcelona do it then there is no point to debate it.

I've called out Madrid players out on numerous occasions saying I was not happy with certain conduct.

Cules on the other hand (who also pretend they know everything there is to know about Jose Mourinho's personality without even knowing him) pretend they can't understand what is coming out of car radio thief Biscuits and wanna be bad boy Cesc's mouths when everyone else can.

As for the "you only hate on Barca" thing, that's not true. I lost count of the number of times I slated Sevilla, Pathetico and Levante (seriously dirty team) so there goes that argument out the window.

Barcelona do it more against Madrid in the same way Madrid does so much more against us.

It is not a question of calling out the players, but a question of criticizing the whole club for the actions of a few. Madrid fans (who also pretend Guardiola is being humble to put on an act without even knowing him) pretend Madrid plays rough to counter Barcelona's diving and it has nothing to do with gaining an edge unfairly.

Most Madrid fans hate only Barcelona in this forum.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Also, a bunch of these acts on the list are the act of one person. I mean you act like the entire Barca team got behind the sprinklers and each had a go at turning them on.

Pepe violently kicked a player in the back while he was down on the ground and got suspended for 10 games, it was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. The difference is that people were condemning PEPE not Madrid as anyone with a brain in there head knows he was not ordered to do this and it's not a reflection on MAdrid as a football club.

But when it comes to Barca the acts of individuals reflect the whole club because people hate them. It's that simple.

The sprinkler thing may not be the player's fault but Valdes tried to stop players celebrating so it's not like the whole sore loser attitude wasn't there.

As for Pepe if him kicking Casquero (who got up two seconds later and took the freakin penalty he dived to get) was one of the most disgusting things you have ever seen you need to check out the "2 year old Chinese girl" thread in off topic. You saying people only call out Pepe is ludicrous. Some of your fans call us Stoke FFS (even though we've been playing you on equal ground for the past couple of games).

Anyway you are right I shouldn't hate on Barca the entity just these individuals who have done something that has left me less than impressed:

Guardiola, Alves, Valdes, Cesc, Biscuits, Pedro, Mascherano, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Villa, Messi, Pinto etc.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:"Other teams do it" is and will never be a good counter argument. Now it's you who are avoiding debate. (Franchise conformation bias FTW!!)

Barcelona do it more against Madrid in the same way Madrid does so much more against us.

It is not a question of calling out the players, but a question of criticizing the whole club for the actions of a few. Madrid fans (who also pretend Guardiola is being humble to put on an act without even knowing him) pretend Madrid plays rough to counter Barcelona's diving and it has nothing to do with gaining an edge unfairly.

Most Madrid fans hate only Barcelona in this forum.

This is all well and good but you aren't debating with most. You are debating with me :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:59 pm

The entire Madrid team walked off when Barcelona was collecting the trophy. :coffee:

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm

These arguments i make may not be really useful.

The point i want to make is, there are several individuals who i do not like in Madrid. Should i bash the club, which is an institution, for this? No, i will only criticize the club if they, as an institution, do somethign disgraceful. I would never bash Madrid because Pepe launched karate kicks on some fellow!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

I'm sorry but I can't find another word to say about this post other then it's the dumbest post I've ever seen. You saying this makes it so obvious you don't watch La Liga. Every time a small team in La Liga is beating or tied with a big team there ball boys disappear. Mou has even complained about this and it's been raised as in issue by La Liga in the past. Last year when you lost to Preciado's team is a perfect example but again either you are so short sighted you can't see past how insane you are being or again you just don't watch the games.

Suspect and the evidence for madrid's ball boys not giving the ball to opposing players is where?

since you are so intelligent i would have thought you had found a youtube clip

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Jibbers and Che, two non Barca fans have clearly owned this thread.

But as always, nobody ever tries to respond to these types of statements and opinions, nobody debates them..all because there is no debating them.

Instead, the usual suspects will continue to churn out garbage and stick with that.

Come on of course it's debatable, I just don't feel like debating it because it'll feel like I'm Bill Murray in "Groundhog's Day".

Right.

This is not the first time what Jibbers and Che have said (roughly) has been said, I have heard that same mantra for literally years.

And not once have people rationally argued those points, instead we get

"Farca, you dive many"

"Sprinkler, DNA...humble and respectful"

Another other assorted crap.

What those two wrote was very reasonable and instead of debate, its completely ignored with the aforementioned crap being the majority. As shown but a few posts later with hala.

Not once was this rationally argued? I really must be in groundhog's day because I remember it happening quite a few times.

Anyway I'm not defending the circlejerk responses. But those are never really serious at least I don't take them seriously.

I've seen Barca, their players (and their coach):

1) Pretend their bones are broken only to do jumping jacks once the opponent got carded.

2) Provoke other players by saying hurtful things.

3) Throw the ball away regularly when the other team has a free kick, throw in etc.

4) Pretend they got hit in the face to fool the ref into sending the opponent off.

5) Try to start fights (of course only to play the victims later)

6) Sucker punch players.

7) Have their ball boys disappear when the other team is chasing the result.

8 ) Turn the sprinklers on when they get knocked out of a tournament while the other team were still celebrating.

9) Kick balls straight at the fans in opponent's stadiums.

10) Dive for penalties, fouls etc.

11) Gang up on the ref and telling him what to do. (This increases the more and more Barca don't look like they can win)

But hey what would I know I'm a jealous fan boy who hates Barca because of their success Rolling Eyes. Their crappy attitude clearly has nothing to do with it.

Oh,the irony of this coming from a Stoke fan is ridiculous.
Son I suggest you take a long hard look at your team.
I suggest you take a long hard look at the deranged thugs in your team,the cheating diving *bleep* in your team who have won you countless non existent penalties.
I suggest you take a long hard look at players like CR and Maria pretending injury.
I suggest you take a long hard look at your coward of a coach who poked Tito in the eye.And then the shameless coward walked quickly away.

But thinking it through I understand.The hate,the jealousy comes with the territory of being the greatest team to have played the game.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Zealous wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Also, a bunch of these acts on the list are the act of one person. I mean you act like the entire Barca team got behind the sprinklers and each had a go at turning them on.

The sprinkler thing may not be the player's fault but Valdes tried to stop players celebrating so it's not like the whole sore loser attitude wasn't there.

As for Pepe if him kicking Casquero (who got up two seconds later and took the freakin penalty he dived to get) was one of the most disgusting things you have ever seen you need to check out the "2 year old Chinese girl" thread in off topic. You saying people only call out Pepe is ludicrous. Some of your fans call us Stoke FFS (even though we've been playing you on equal ground for the past couple of games).

Anyway you are right I shouldn't hate on Barca the entity just these individuals who have done something that has left me less than impressed:

Guardiola, Alves, Valdes, Cesc, Biscuits, Pedro, Mascherano, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Villa, Messi, Pinto etc.

Yes. I could break down Madrid in much the same way. Arbeloa- tackling with the intent to injure, Marcelo-tackling with the intent to injure Cesc, Ronaldo-where do I start? Lets just go with the "Milan incident", Pepe-Getafe Incident and many others, Di MAria-Worst Diver in the world, Xabi Alonso- Crowding Ref and I could use a host of other Madrid players. Ramos- Putting his hands on opponents (puyol eyc), Carvalho-terrible tackling with intent to injure, YOUR COACH-Punching another coach and showing no respect to other lower level coach's.

You see the difference between you and me is I don't hate these players. I chalk a lot of it to the way they were brought up with the diving and crowding the ref and play acting. These things are a staple in Hispanic football as well as "do whatever it takes to win". But Barca are on top and people like you like to pretend they invented this stuff and are the only team in football who do it.

Look at the Overbo game against Chelsea, why weren't people condemning Drogba for trying to kill the ref and the whole team crowding the ref, have you ever watched an Italian league or national team game, in Italy it takes about 5 minutes to take a free kick after all the ref crowding and posturing and arguing about ball placement and pushing and shoving to gain in advantage in the box before the ref blows his whistle etc etc. These acts have been going on for decades but of course it's all Barca's fault. It;s just so short sighted.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:14 pm

LOL, alex seriously LOL.

Anyway hope this reminds Franchise that it takes two to tango. For every halamadrid there is an alex banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Zealous wrote:LOL, alex seriously LOL.

Anyway hope this reminds Franchise that it takes two to tango. For every halamadrid there is an alex banana

I just pointed out the hypocrisy of a Stoke fan.
And you got no other comeback.
Jog it on son.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Yes. I could break down Madrid in much the same way. Arbeloa- tackling with the intent to injure, Marcelo-tackling with the intent to injure Cesc, Ronaldo-where do I start? Lets just go with the "Milan incident", Pepe-Getafe Incident and many others, Di MAria-Worst Diver in the world, Xabi Alonso- Crowding Ref and I could use a host of other Madrid players. Ramos- Putting his hands on opponents (puyol eyc), Carvalho-terrible tackling with intent to injure, YOUR COACH-Punching another coach and showing no respect to other lower level coach's.

You see the difference between you and me is I don't hate these players. I chalk a lot of it to the way they were brought up with the diving and crowding the ref and play acting. These things are a staple in Hispanic football as well as "do whatever it takes to win". But Barca are on top and people like you like to pretend they invented this stuff and are the only team in football who do it.

Look at the Overbo game against Chelsea, why weren't people condemning Drogba for trying to kill the ref and the whole team crowding the ref, have you ever watched an Italian league or national team game, in Italy it takes about 5 minutes to take a free kick after all the ref crowding and posturing and arguing about ball placement and pushing and shoving to gain in advantage in the box before the ref blows his whistle etc etc. These acts have been going on for decades but of course it's all Barca's fault. It;s just so short sighted.

"Intent to injure?" please you aren't in their heads. Just say potentially dangerous tackles. It's more accurate and it still puts your point across. Trying to prove intent is as silly as it gets.

The clearest offenders from a Barca point of view would be Ramos, Marcelo, Ronaldo and Di Maria. These are guys we have all called out from a Madrid point of view, in short we are aware that they have done one or two dumb things we didn't like. Not once have Cules said they thought Barca conduct was bad or even wrong.

LOL @ you saying Xabi has done anything worst possible example. As for what Jose did, it was a childish poke that was very unbecoming but it was Vilnova that punched Jose not the other way round. Childish silliness all round and I'll raise my hand and say I was very disappointed in Jose.

Anyway I think I get your point about culture but really that's no excuse IMO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

Jog it on son.

Banging my head on a brick wall makes my head hurt. The only way I win is to stop banging my head on the brick wall.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Zealous wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

"Intent to injure?" please you aren't in their heads. Just say potentially dangerous tackles. It's more accurate and it still puts your point across. Trying to prove intent is as silly as it gets.

The clearest offenders from a Barca point of view would be Ramos, Marcelo, Ronaldo and Di Maria. These are guys we have all called out from a Madrid point of view, in short we are aware that they have done one or two dumb things we didn't like. Not once have Cules said they thought Barca conduct was bad or even wrong.

LOL @ you saying Xabi has done anything worst possible example. As for what Jose did, it was a childish poke that was very unbecoming but it was Vilnova that punched Jose not the other way round. Childish silliness all round and I'll raise my hand and say I was very disappointed in Jose.

Anyway I think I get your point about culture but really that's no excuse IMO.

Part in bold very wrong, I am very sure we criticised Busq and especially Alves because that thread was started by me in the old forums. At the end its the same, you have supporters that are blinded by their love for Madrid and we have fans that are blinded by their love to Barca..you coming out and saying all Cules are of one kind is very wrong

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Zeal, you did see this right?

The point i want to make is, there are several individuals who i do not like in Madrid. Should i bash the club, which is an institution, for this? No, i will only criticize the club if they, as an institution, do somethign disgraceful. I would never bash Madrid because Pepe launched karate kicks on some fellow!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Zealous wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

Jog it on son.

Banging my head on a brick wall makes my head hurt. The only way I win is to stop banging my head on the brick wall.

Dont worry son.Its not as if you have anything in there to injure by banging your head.
Its mostly air.So go ahead.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:37 pm

settle down, girls Very Happy
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:38 pm

king_alex10 wrote:settle down, girls Very Happy

Go on, give us an opinion....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:52 pm

kiranr wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:settle down, girls Very Happy

Go on, give us an opinion....

on what? the OP or the debate between Alex and Zealous?

In all honesty, I dont really like either team, due to antics of the players on the field, and fans off the field. Juventus and madrid have had some amazing matches and I used to have a profound respect for them. Barcelona have an amazing football philosophy and play with great technique and spirit, but I feel that it is marred by some of the players antics... but then I ask myself, do I really care how Barcelona's players act? does it affect my life? the answer is no... Do I hate madrid? do their issues with barca matter to me? the answer here is also no. Was I outraged during Barca-Chelsea-Ovrebo? sure... did I get over "refcelona"? absolutely. Have Madrid had calls go there way? have they been helped before in the past? ur kidding urself if u think not. Everything one does, the other does too. Both spend money, both have arrogant players in the team, both wine, both dive, both play good. Barcelona are just better full stop. And for whatver critique or disparaging term someone throws out about Barca, one can easily do the same to Madrid or any other team. Beleive me, I put up with shit all the time about Juventus.

The only legitimate gripe madridistas have is that Barcelona are just a better team than they are now. plain and simple. All fans of any team can be douchebags (if and when they want to be) its just that Madrid fans take acception bc Barca are a dominant force, and some fans golat/troll/or whatever.

the short answer though, is I dont really care.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 pm

and to answer the poll question: no. My view has not changed. They have been playing wonderful football (which is booring at times) for 3-4 years now. I dont care about the fans/players antics, so my view on them hasnt changed: they are a wonderful team atm.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Awesome team that has been plagued by haters.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Which part of their history wasn't built on favorable refereeing and cheating?
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Seppuku wrote:

Which part of their history wasn't built on favorable refereeing and cheating?

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next