Luca
Tomwin Lannister
pasquale22
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Motta wants Juve opportunity  Empty Motta wants Juve opportunity

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:37 am

Marco Motta is working hard to break into the plans of Juventus boss Antonio Conte, his representative has stated.

Motta is seen as the second choice right-back in Turin behind summer signing Stephan Lichtsteiner and he wasn’t even included in the party for tonight’s match against Fiorentina.

“Juventus have a lot of players in their squad and not everyone can be selected,” agent Beppe Bozzo told Tutto Juve.

“This time it was Marco’s turn to sit out, but it is now up to him to win back the faith of the Coach. The only way to do that is to work hard in the week.

“We are talking about a professional and he gets paid to do his job, that is to train hard, to give 100 per cent and be totally ready when he’s called upon.

“Marco understands the situation in Turin, but he has a great desire to get himself noticed.”

Motta’s lack of use is leading to suggestions that the man who Juve signed outright from Udinese in the summer could be sold in January.

“A lot of things can happen in football,” added Bozzo. “However, it’s not right to talk about the transfer market in October.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Motta wants Juve opportunity  Empty Re: Motta wants Juve opportunity

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 am

No Motta, keep warming that bench and scrubbing it clean with amauri. Btw get a new haircut ffs
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:13 am

You can have a new opportunity, I hear Amauri's new signature desert needs a second cook for the ingredients.

Or you can be a transfer guru and sign any right back that plays the opposite way from you. :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 am

Yeah, sure Marco. Would you like to be captain as well? Maybe the number 10 jersey? You can manage the team too

No but really, his thoughts are only natural, he is a relatively young player still who just wants to play- I can respect that.

I had high hopes for Motta then he went and *bleep* everything up Evil or Very Mad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 am

Marco, you mind if I send you back to Udine?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Marco, you mind if I send you back to Udine?

Only if Isla comes in return :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:Marco Motta is working hard to break into the plans of Juventus boss Antonio Conte, his representative has stated.

Motta is seen as the second choice right-back in Turin behind summer signing Stephan Lichtsteiner and he wasn’t even included in the party for tonight’s match against Fiorentina.

“Juventus have a lot of players in their squad and not everyone can be selected,” agent Beppe Bozzo told Tutto Juve.

“This time it was Marco’s turn to sit out, but it is now up to him to win back the faith of the Coach. The only way to do that is to work hard in the week.

“We are talking about a professional and he gets paid to do his job, that is to train hard, to give 100 per cent and be totally ready when he’s called upon.

“Marco understands the situation in Turin, but he has a great desire to get himself noticed.”

Motta’s lack of use is leading to suggestions that the man who Juve signed outright from Udinese in the summer could be sold in January.

“A lot of things can happen in football,” added Bozzo. “However, it’s not right to talk about the transfer market in October.”

Laughing Laughing Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Motta wants Juve opportunity  Weweclothingbloglaugh
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Why are you so mean ? Maybe under Conte he will perform well Smile I want to see him in Italian Cup
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Marco, you had your chance last season. Maybe next year when Juventus play in multiple competitions you can serve as a player who will play so Lichtsteiner can rest, but I think he deserves a chance in the Coppa Italia.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:42 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Marco, you had your chance last season. Maybe next year when Juventus play in multiple competitions you can serve as a player who will play so Lichtsteiner can rest, but I think he deserves a chance in the Coppa Italia.
I still belive in him.When he was captain in under 21 Italy team so he can do well so he needs just right coach and Conte is that man Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum