January Transfer Window 2012

+28
S
RealGunner
xYNWA
fatman123
poolsupporter
Ganso
Le Samourai
FootballFan92
Manii
Arquitecto
chaval
Slosh
ChaChaMooMoo
edulfc
donttreadonred
TheRedStag
iftikhar
Art Morte
Red Alert
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
k_nana93
RedOranje
Great Leader Sprucenuce
McAgger
MGNRomulus
stevieg8
Nishankly
32 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7423009/No-Newcastle-bid-for-Carroll

Doubt that YNWA, our midfield and attack cost less than Downing :lol!:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:41 am

Never mention that to me again. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7423009/No-Newcastle-bid-for-Carroll

Doubt that YNWA, our midfield and attack cost less than Downing :lol!:

ouch Crying or Very sad
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7423009/No-Newcastle-bid-for-Carroll

Doubt that YNWA, our midfield and attack cost less than Downing :lol!:

Well played, sir.

But really, let's not speak of that again. Rolling Eyes
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:41 am

Reviving the thread mole tried to kill. Twisted Evil

Since PSG are going for Pato, I could see them going for another striker.

We should go for Gamiero. Very Happy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:17 pm

ynwa wrote:Reviving the thread mole tried to kill. Twisted Evil

Since PSG are going for Pato, I could see them going for another striker.

We should go for Gamiero. Very Happy

why haven't we tried for Pato scratch

Nothing serious in the market yet . . . just rumors about Zaha the young winger . . & some rumors about Hoillet . . .

So guys anything definitive yet?? Or any twitter rumor that can spice up this section again?? drinking
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Philippe Coutinho - Inter

Luuk de Jong - FC Twente

some other names coming up in the rumor mill . . . all targets for the future . . not short term fixes
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:52 pm

@Fahim

Pato is simply unrealistic.There is no reason for him to swap Milan with Liverpool and wages out of range too probably.

De Jong's agent has said that he wont move from Twente this window and more likely to be sold in summer.

And i dont see any reason for Inter to sell a protege like Coutinho unless its on loan which we wont be interested in my view.

The only link i think has any credibility is Zaha.Not sure we need him atm.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:@Fahim

Pato is simply unrealistic.There is no reason for him to swap Milan with Liverpool and wages out of range too probably.

De Jong's agent has said that he wont move from Twente this window and more likely to be sold in summer.

And i dont see any reason for Inter to sell a protege like Coutinho unless its on loan which we wont be interested in my view.

The only link i think has any credibility is Zaha.Not sure we need him atm.

Well dude Zaha is not actually an atm player . .for the future as i said . . Coutinho was linked because of some rumors regarding Inter's financially crisis . . & Pato is Quality thus the suggestion Smile
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:00 pm

De Jong and Zaha?

You sure you actually have scouts? Seems you just find the players we are linked with in the papers and put a bid in :lol!:

:lucas:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by donttreadonred Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

I know it's the Daily M(F)ail, but it's an interesting rumor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2086272/Lille-Joe-Cole-Moussa-Sow-join-Liverpool.html

The article suggests that Lille would be willing to include Sow in a cash+Cole deal. Sow apparently wants to move to England, and with Cole and Lille both eager to extend his stay at the French club, it seems possible that this could happen. Sow is only 25 and is a player that tends to find himself in the right place at the right time, which is precisely the type of striker that we need.

Sow has approximately 18 months left on his contract, and Joe Cole is loaned there until the end of the season. With this in mind, a deal in the summer seems more likely, but it's still a very interesting rumor. Of the links to strikers we've seen so far, this not only looks plausible, but also more appealing.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by RedOranje Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:42 am

Fahim89 wrote:
ynwa wrote:Reviving the thread mole tried to kill. Twisted Evil

Since PSG are going for Pato, I could see them going for another striker.

We should go for Gamiero. Very Happy

why haven't we tried for Pato scratch

Nothing serious in the market yet . . . just rumors about Zaha the young winger . . & some rumors about Hoillet . . .

So guys anything definitive yet?? Or any twitter rumor that can spice up this section again?? January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 1497655283
Pato has stated he's staying at Milan already.


Immaculate_Mole wrote:De Jong and Zaha?

You sure you actually have scouts? Seems you just find the players we are linked with in the papers and put a bid in :lol!:

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 2112065409
We were linked with both before Newcastle... I think it's more realistic Ashley has decided not to pay for scouts and is just using us as a guide. Search your heart, you know it to be true.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by iftikhar Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 am

Do you think there is any thing in the Hoillet rumors!!! He seems to tick all the NESV check-lists. But with Blackburn in such a mess, would they risk losing him for few millions!!!

Any links for Zaha!!! Don't know any thing about this kid.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by RedOranje Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:48 am

Blackburn's manager has already said they will likely be forced to sell Hoilett this January.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:28 am

Fahim89 wrote:
Well dude Zaha is not actually an atm player . .for the future as i said . . Coutinho was linked because of some rumors regarding Inter's financially crisis . . & Pato is Quality thus the suggestion Smile

True but do we really need a another player for future that too in January window were prices will be inflated?

Personally if we are to sign a player in this window i would prefer someone who would improve the first team straight away than some 10mil youngster for future.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 am

We should just buy Hoilett for the reported bid (8mil). We need a winger desperately. Bellamy can't play 2 games in a week, Maxi and Kuyt are both past it... and I'm still hardly impressed with Downing.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 am

Bellamy :bow: ...
Time for a new avatar <3
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20942
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:True but do we really need a another player for future that too in January window were prices will be inflated?

Personally if we are to sign a player in this window i would prefer someone who would improve the first team straight away than some 10mil youngster for future.

Well what we need for the future is entirely in the knowledge of the King & Co. but a instant impact player is definitely needed . . . . . however i strongly believe Hoillet would be a done deal by this window . .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:52 am

Links with Granero. He's agent has said he wants to join Liverpool.

I'd bring him in any day of the week.

Doubt we'd get him though. >.>"
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:07 am

Oh, and we need a new striker. :facepalm:

In Torres' mold. To play off the last mans shoulder.

Sick of these useless crosses going into the box. :facepalm:
Still can't believe Kuyt missed that either. (*&$^@*@$@$@
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by RedOranje Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:09 am

I'd make DM our priority... Carra can't get the ball forward in attacking moves.

Having a solid DM allows Gerrard & Henderson/Adam to get forward, confident that the DM will cover his space. Having a solid DM improves attach... as contrary as that seems.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 am

Don't really need a DM. We can easily play Spearing in Leiva's absence.

We only rested Spearing for Manc City, like we did with Agger.

A forward is what we need. 7 or 8 draws at home this season. :facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by RedOranje Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 am

ynwa wrote:Don't really need a DM. We can easily play Spearing in Leiva's absence.

We only rested Spearing for Manc City, like we did with Agger.

A forward is what we need. 7 or 8 draws at home this season. January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 1625187496
Spearing was injured and rested because of it... what happens if/when he picks up a more serious injury in February? Do we play Carra in that role again? Leave the covering to Adam? Hope that Aurelio can get in more than two games before doing his hamstring again? None of those are viable options.

And again, you fail to recognise that a defensive midfielder can actually improve an attack.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Nishankly Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

GET IN SOUTH AMERICAN STRIKER.!!
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20942
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Nishankly Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Having a solid DM allows Gerrard & Henderson/Adam to get forward, confident that the DM will cover his space. Having a solid DM improves attach... as contrary as that seems.

Song is a decent example of this, Right?
Though Lucas is the best.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20942
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by iftikhar Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm

RedOranje wrote:
ynwa wrote:Don't really need a DM. We can easily play Spearing in Leiva's absence.

We only rested Spearing for Manc City, like we did with Agger.

A forward is what we need. 7 or 8 draws at home this season. January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 1625187496
Spearing was injured and rested because of it... what happens if/when he picks up a more serious injury in February? Do we play Carra in that role again? Leave the covering to Adam? Hope that Aurelio can get in more than two games before doing his hamstring again? None of those are viable options.

And again, you fail to recognise that a defensive midfielder can actually improve an attack.

also, we have been playing with some sort of DM for a long time now. If I recall correctly, Gerrard started as an ball-wining CM, then we had Didi even Alonso had commendable ball-winning abilities which was over-shawdowed by his wide range of stupendus passing skills.

Most importantly, SG, CA or JH are attack-minded players who need a launching platform.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9345
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Window 2012 - Page 11 Empty Re: January Transfer Window 2012

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum