Transfer Window January 2018

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 am

Transfer Window January 2018 Coutin10

Coutinho to Barcelona

Transfer Window January 2018 Dlrjtp10

VVD to Liverpool

Transfer Window January 2018 Gettyi10

Ings to Leeds
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Rudy would be ideal for Liverpool
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:55 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:Rudy would be ideal for Liverpool
Who's Rudy??? Suspect
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:35 pm

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2017/11/04/naby-keita-faces-6-figure-fine-for-forged-german-driving-licence/

Empire of the Kop wrote:Liverpool’s future signing Naby Keita is in hot water in Germany and is now expecting a whopping fine for a driving offence. It’s alleged that the 22-year-old has twice forged a driving licence from Guinea to use in Germany, where he currently plays for Rb Leipzig ahead of next year’s summer switch to Anfield.

Did we just signed a nutter? hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Can apparently won't renew and leave yeah?

So this window is it, Its Klopp's final chance to make sure we either keep Can and Coutinho or lose them while we made no efforts during the past 2 years to build the squad around them and compete with an amazing squad.

Final chance Klopp, I gave you 2 years. This is now 2 years.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20188
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by mr-r34 Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:56 am

I can't see much business in this window, so not super excited. But who knows.

If I had to, a db, a striker and a defensive midfielder would work for me.

But all have to be starters. So if not feeling then.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3367
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:53 pm

I just want the deadwood/fringe players managed:

1. Lazar Markovic SELL
2. Adam Bogdan SELL
3. Jon Flanagan Sell (loan wouldn't be too bad)
4. Ovie Ejaria Loan
5. Cameron Brannagan Loan (selling wouldn't be too bad)
6. Danny Ings LOAN
7. Ben Woodburn LOAN

Then I also want the future of the already loaned players to be sorted out as they evidently have no future at Liverpool:

8. Ryan Kent (Freiburg, Germany)
9. Jordan Williams (Rochdale – 6 months)
10. Toni Gomes (Forest Green Rovers)
11. Allan Rodrigues (Apollon Limassol, Cyprus)
12. Divock Origi (Wolfsburg, Germany)
13. Pedro Chirivella (Willem II, Netherlands)
14. Brooks Lennon (Real Salt Lake, America)
15. Shamal George – (Carlisle United – 6 months)
16. Connor Randall (Hearts, Scotland)
17. Taiwo Awoniyi (Mouscron, Belgium)
18. Sheyi Ojo (Fulham)
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Unique Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:34 pm

@iftikhar wrote:I just want the deadwood/fringe players managed:

1. Lazar Markovic SELL
2. Adam Bogdan SELL
3. Jon Flanagan Sell (loan wouldn't be too bad)
4. Ovie Ejaria Loan
5. Cameron Brannagan Loan (selling wouldn't be too bad)
6. Danny Ings LOAN
7. Ben Woodburn LOAN

Then I also want the future of the already loaned players to be sorted out as they evidently have no future at Liverpool:

8. Ryan Kent (Freiburg, Germany)
9. Jordan Williams (Rochdale – 6 months)
10. Toni Gomes (Forest Green Rovers)
11. Allan Rodrigues (Apollon Limassol, Cyprus)
12. Divock Origi (Wolfsburg, Germany)
13. Pedro Chirivella (Willem II, Netherlands)
14. Brooks Lennon (Real Salt Lake, America)
15. Shamal George – (Carlisle United – 6 months)
16. Connor Randall (Hearts, Scotland)
17. Taiwo Awoniyi (Mouscron, Belgium)
18. Sheyi Ojo (Fulham)

not much to add to that but a good cb and cm would be nice Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:32 am

@Unique wrote: not much to add to that but a good cb and cm would be nice Thumbs up
Not unless you want Neven Subotic and Jean Michaël Seri. All other players are with clubs who have something to make out of the season will not let a key player leave.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 am

@iftikhar wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Rudy would be ideal for Liverpool
Who's Rudy??? Suspect
Transfer Window January 2018 28357
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 am

@iftikhar wrote:
@Unique wrote: not much to add to that but a good cb and cm would be nice Thumbs up
Not unless you want Neven Subotic and Jean Michaël Seri. All other players are with clubs who have something to make out of the season will not let a key player leave.


If all Klopp does, in this situation, is to get Subotic to Liverpool I will stop defending him. Then he's beyond defensible.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:29 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@iftikhar wrote:
@Unique wrote: not much to add to that but a good cb and cm would be nice Thumbs up
Not unless you want Neven Subotic and Jean Michaël Seri. All other players are with clubs who have something to make out of the season will not let a key player leave.


If all Klopp does, in this situation, is to get Subotic to Liverpool I will stop defending him. Then he's beyond defensible.
Don't you jump the ship now, Hansie Razz. Like I wrote before, you can't get any decent player in the middle of the season.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Unique Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:42 pm

We won’t be able to sign any good players in the January window but I bet Barca manage to sign coutinho
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:21 pm

@Unique wrote:We won’t be able to sign any good players in the January window but I bet Barca manage to sign coutinho
Not
going
to
happen
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by mr-r34 Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 am

Can rumours to city getting some Steam, if he goes that's low lol. But I get why, let's just bench him already, FML wasting our time on him when we could be building someone else.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3367
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 am

That sounds very unlikely and probably made up tbh. Can is not a Pep level player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 pm

DER WESTEN/KICKER: Dortmund ready to give up on Roman Bürki after his latest series of blunders.

They both report Liverpool are eager to bring the Swiss GK in already in January, with the English club ready to pay an 18m € fee to BVB.
It was Jürgen Klopp himself who had been pushing for BVB to sign Bürki back in 2015, he's now apparently getting closer to his wish of working with Bürki at his current Merseyside club.

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:36 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:DER WESTEN/KICKER: Dortmund ready to give up on Roman Bürki after his latest series of blunders.

They both report Liverpool are eager to bring the Swiss GK in already in January, with the English club ready to pay an 18m € fee to BVB. :facepalm:
It was Jürgen Klopp himself who had been pushing for BVB to sign Bürki back in 2015, he's now apparently getting closer to his wish of working with Bürki at his current Merseyside club.

iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:21 pm

KronenZeitung/krone.at:
Liverpool's January swoop for Leicester left back Christian Fuchs (31)

Jürgen Klopp is planning to add the seasoned left back, English Premier League winner with Leicester in 15/16, whom he knows intimately from his time at BVB, with Fuchs playing for local arch-rivals Schalke.
Fuchs, who has only 18 months left on his contract, would be available for a modest fee of around 15m €, according to Austrian tabloid 'Kronenzeitung'.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:KronenZeitung/krone.at:
Liverpool's January swoop for Leicester left back Christian Fuchs (31)

Jürgen Klopp is planning to add the seasoned left back, English Premier League winner with Leicester in 15/16, whom he knows intimately from his time at BVB, with Fuchs playing for local arch-rivals Schalke.
Fuchs, who has only 18 months left on his contract, would be available for a modest fee of around 15m €, according to Austrian tabloid 'Kronenzeitung'.
:brickwall:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Unique Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Liverpool ‘contact PSG’ over possible January loan deal for Julian Draxler
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/11/liverpool-contact-psg-possible-january-loan-deal-julian-draxler/

unreal Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by iftikhar Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:44 pm

@Unique wrote:Liverpool ‘contact PSG’ over possible January loan deal for Julian Draxler
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/11/liverpool-contact-psg-possible-january-loan-deal-julian-draxler/

unreal Laughing
As LB??? hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9287
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Unique Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:59 pm

CB I think Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18138
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by donttreadonred Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:49 pm

@Unique wrote:Liverpool ‘contact PSG’ over possible January loan deal for Julian Draxler
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/11/liverpool-contact-psg-possible-january-loan-deal-julian-draxler/

unreal Laughing
Does Draxler even get into our front 3 at this stage? I'm failing to see who he replaces out of Mane, Firmino, and Salah... hmm

I'm hoping we'll make 3 signings this January. Unfortunately, we'll likely only see one of them before the end of the season:
- VVD
- Goretzka (pre-contract)
- Gimenez (pre-contract)

Now, what could make things interesting is if Coutinho pushes to move in January. I expect him to go in the summer, but a January tantrum isn't off the table should an offer materialize. If PSG offered some sort of swap deal for Draxler plus (A LOT) of cash, it could be intriguing... We could use something akin to the formation at West Ham:
Draxler---Firmino
Ox----------Salah/Mane
Can/Hendo---Gini
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2208
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 am

VVD will be a waste of money

Get Goretzka and Stefan de Vrij
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum