McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 pm

the fact that this report doesn't even get King's name correct Evil or Very Mad does give me some hope that this rumors ain't true as i personally do not think highly of the Jeffren guy . .

while Dalglis will have had yet another chance to watch the youngster in action against his latest signing Jordan Henderson

OUTRAGEOUS Evil or Very Mad

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/barcelona-and-spain-u-21-star-opens-door-to-liverpool-switch-latest/

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Sepi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Why are you guys mostly going for English talent?

Because continental transfer window isn't officially open yet ? Very Happy

and also Manchester United's success over the years has shown the importance of a British core....they are less likely to dip in a one off bad season or have wet dreams of playing for Barca/Real (see Alonso, CR, Hleb, etc), and their wages are lower than foreign imports most of the time despite higher transfer fee.

I find your assessment about Alonso totally disgusting.
And yet no less accurate.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:46 am

Interesting rumors surrounding Meireles today. Apparently some media outlets (transfer rags) are suggesting that with the transfer of Adam looking to be sealed up in the next few days, we could be looking to sell off Meireles. I have a hard time seeing this, but with the excess of midfield options its hard to completely rule it out.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/inter-milan-prepare-chivu-motta-swap-bid-liverpool-midfielder-meireles-1693031
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11728_6988337,00.html

Personally, I hope that this is all speculation based on an influx of new midfielders. Suspect
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:56 am

That Italian soruce is the Italian version of Daily Mail, and sky have been getting their last paragraph exactly word by word from a few RAWK moaners.

TOMMO has said numerous times that KK really likes Raul, and unless an offer of 15M+ comes, I can't see us considering. Not to mention Raul is only on 35K a week

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 am

Sepi wrote:That Italian soruce is the Italian version of Daily Mail, and sky have been getting their last paragraph exactly word by word from a few RAWK moaners.

TOMMO has said numerous times that KK really likes Raul, and unless an offer of 15M+ comes, I can't see us considering. Not to mention Raul is only on 35K a week
"TOMMO" has also shown himself to be a whiny, attention-seeking manchild... I'd recommend against taking his word as gospel.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 am

Twitter is hot today..

Charlie Adam and Adam Johnson Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

Nishank wrote:Twitter is hot today..

JOHNSON! ! ! ! ! seriously dats sounds gud! dude put in some details n the source!!! maybe the chances wud be low he is 1 english player i wud like to see in red! Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am

If we do get Adam Johnson, that would essentially remove Stuart Downing from our plans, right?
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 am

RedOranje wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Sepi wrote:

and also Manchester United's success over the years has shown the importance of a British core....they are less likely to dip in a one off bad season or have wet dreams of playing for Barca/Real (see Alonso, CR, Hleb, etc), and their wages are lower than foreign imports most of the time despite higher transfer fee.

and how!!! Helb, Ronaldo or Torres left their clubs for better things. While Alonso left as the club didn't want him.

Moving ahead, how credible is the Sanchez to ManU rumor! If that happens, then we will have to do better, lots better, than Adam & Downing. Lucky, Arsenal, Chelsea or City hasn't made any moves yet.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:09 am

iftikhar wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Sepi wrote:

and how!!! Helb, Ronaldo or Torres left their clubs for better things. While Alonso left as the club didn't want him.

Moving ahead, how credible is the Sanchez to ManU rumor! If that happens, then we will have to do better, lots better, than Adam & Downing. Lucky, Arsenal, Chelsea or City hasn't made any moves yet.

Chill out . Our aim at the moment is to break into Top 4 whereas United's is to win PL and CL. So we dont have to match or do better than United in transfer market.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

Fahim89 wrote:

JOHNSON! ! ! ! ! seriously dats sounds gud! dude put in some details n the source!!! maybe the chances wud be low he is 1 english player i wud like to see in red! Very Happy

If Adam Johnson is (rumored) heading out, then it might mean City is getting Mata Sad
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

No, Johnson rumor does not have a decent source... Its not worth trusting..

Apparently tuttumercato has reported Doni has rejected Liverpool...
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

Mata vs Johnson.
What a Face
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

If Adam Johnson is (rumored) heading out, then it might mean City is getting Mata Sad
No, City are apparently leading the chase for Sanchez. If they get him they'll have no space for Mata.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 pm

RedOranje wrote:No, City are apparently leading the chase for Sanchez. If they get him they'll have no space for Mata.

now Red you are talking about a team who has so many players who i guess are very confused about their role in the team Razz & some good players i must add
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Honestly, how many players does City need? lol
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm

I understand its only a rumour, but if we got Adam Johnson, I'd be over the moon.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 pm

RedOranje wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

No, City are apparently leading the chase for Sanchez. If they get him they'll have no space for Mata.

So the Sanchez to United was all crap! Phew, that's a relief. Young, Sanchez, Valencia, Nani, Giggs; that would have made a really hard nut to crack. What's the odds of getting Jonson!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:33 am

Tommo: we have made an opening bid of 15M for Mata

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:25 am

Every journalist ever: Liverpool have expressed no interest in Mata.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:02 am

Tommo said about Suarez in Jan. Every journalist dismissed it ad linked us with Carlton Cole. TOMMMMMMMmMO BABY

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 am

RedOranje wrote:Every journalist ever: Liverpool have expressed no interest in Mata.

I dont know how much Tommo has knowledge about our transfer deal but i am pretty sure the likes of Rory Smith and Maddock hasnt got a clue about out dealings .

The likes of Rroy Smith were saying Reina is 100% going and we will replace him with Robinson , We arent going to sign Suarez , Didnt know anything about Henderson deal until leaked by Sunderland.Ever since the change of management and Kenny's arrival their sources seems to have stopped and are all mostly guess working .

So even if they say we arent after Mata that means nothing .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 am

scottslater_ Scott Slater
€15m for Mata, typical low Damien Comolli offer. #LFC

He is usually a reliable ITK . Either way we will see .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 am

Liverpool has released Jason Banton, Deale Chamberlain, Douglas Cooper, Sean Highdale,Steven Irwin, Nikola Saric.

Yet to be verified..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:32 am

now my question is what happened to all the Downing, Clichy & Wickham rumors . . & Adam wasn't he almost a Red in Monday or Tuesday! what happened to that!?!!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 am

Yes, its verified on the Guardian -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jun/16/list-players-released-premier-league-clubs

Transfers completed -

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million
Lloyd Jones - Undisclosed [100,000 k - 500,000k]

Transfers Out-
Dean Bouzanis - Released
Jason Banton - Released
Deale Chamberlain - Released
Douglas Cooper - Released
Sean Highdale - Released
Steven Irwin - Released
Nikola Saric - Released
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next