Albiceleste
REWB
Sushi Master
aford92
Great Leader Sprucenuce
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The New Invincibles? - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Invincibles?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 19:18:33

The problem with all this is the idea from the start is play a 4-4-1-1.....

With Ben Arfa behind the lone striker.......

and play 2 wingers and obviously the boss duo in the middle.....

So someone has to give way, i would like to see how this works because its definitely our best team......

Krul
Santon Taylor Coloccini Taylor
Marveaux Cabaye Tiote Gutierrez
Ben Arfa
Ba

Id like a CF, LB, RW and back up CB in the next two windows :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun 16 Oct - 19:20:52

Levante. banana

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun 16 Oct - 19:22:42

Pardew isn't a great tactical mind or anything, but my boy (NUFC fan) pretty much says it all when he claims "He gets the boys up to play every week."
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun 16 Oct - 19:23:41

Immaculate_Mole wrote:The problem with all this is the idea from the start is play a 4-4-1-1.....

So someone has to give way, i would like to see how this works because its definitely our best team......

Krul
Ben Arfa
Ba

I would like us to try 4-4-1-1 but I think we need to wait for Ben Arfa to find his feet. Happy with the strikers at the moment, still want a CB to partner Coloccini and a fullback.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 19:28:19

aford92 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:The problem with all this is the idea from the start is play a 4-4-1-1.....

Krul
Ben Arfa
Ba

I would like us to try 4-4-1-1 but I think we need to wait for Ben Arfa to find his feet. Happy with the strikers at the moment, still want a CB to partner Coloccini and a fullback.

I am happy with Taylor as Colo's partner but we do need a back up that is for sure i agree on a fullback definitely and i see winger because Obertan is trash lol and Marveaux is injury prone and probably better on the left side.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun 16 Oct - 19:32:53

Taylor is awful Mole. Makes far too many schoolboy errors to be first choice for a potential Top 6 side.

Zealous wrote:Colocini is like a better version of Puyol or David Luiz.

Luiz would have buried that chance Colo had. :coffee:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 19:35:21

Gil wrote:Taylor is awful Mole. Makes far too many schoolboy errors to be first choice for a potential Top 6 side.

Zealous wrote:Colocini is like a better version of Puyol or David Luiz.

Luiz would have buried that chance Colo had. :coffee:

Probably agreed, but he's been really good so far this season so iam willing to give him a chance.....

To get a partner for Colo is not as important as replacing Simpson and Obertan with higher quality.....

As they are clearly the weak points of the team atm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun 16 Oct - 19:37:29

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
I am happy with Taylor as Colo's partner but we do need a back up that is for sure i agree on a fullback definitely and i see winger because Obertan is trash lol and Marveaux is injury prone and probably better on the left side.....

I'm liking Colo-Taylor so far but I fear that Taylor may be found out against the better teams. He struggled against Spurs today at times for example. I think the Obertan criticism is a little harsh, he's still settling in and this is the first time in years that he is playing regularly. He still is capable of flashes of brilliance. Saying that, if he hasn't started producing by January then start thinking of buying another winger.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun 16 Oct - 19:38:34

Ashley to sell Half Newcastle's squad in January banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 19:44:02

Zealous wrote:Ashley to sell Half Newcastle's squad in January banana

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well Aford i always thought Obertan was a Routledge replacement and not Barton's replacement......

We have been linked with Hoilett from Blackburn, that would be an awesome signing and considering his contract is up at the end of the season he will be cheap banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun 16 Oct - 19:46:04

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well Aford i always thought Obertan was a Routledge replacement and not Barton's replacement......

We have been linked with Hoilett from Blackburn, that would be an awesome signing and considering his contract is up at the end of the season he will be cheap banana

Hoilett would be great he looks like a great prospect, always looks dangerous when he gets the ball. If we get him, a CB and a fullback I will take Ashley off my hit list. Razz
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 19:46:59

aford92 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Hoilett would be great he looks like a great prospect, always looks dangerous when he gets the ball. If we get him, a CB and a fullback I will take Ashley off my hit list. Razz

For 6 months Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun 16 Oct - 19:50:49

Immaculate_Mole wrote:For 6 months Razz

Haha yeah. He'll probably sell half the team again. Crying or Very sad
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 19:57:32

aford92 wrote:

Well tbf, there was usually bar Carroll( which looking back was the right deal for us) contractual issues revolving the other sales.....

Nolan wanted far too much money( he wouldnt get into this side anyway), Barton was just too much a problem for the club and Enrique was on his last year in his contract......

Atleast with all the other top players bar coloccini, all of them are on 4-5 year contracts so if people want them they will have to pay big money.....

I hated defending the fat twat there but tbh those are the facts.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun 16 Oct - 20:06:09

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
aford92 wrote:

Well tbf, there was usually bar Carroll( which looking back was the right deal for us) contractual issues revolving the other sales.....

Nolan wanted far too much money( he wouldnt get into this side anyway), Barton was just too much a problem for the club and Enrique was on his last year in his contract......

Atleast with all the other top players bar coloccini, all of them are on 4-5 year contracts so if people want them they will have to pay big money.....

True, the deals were great for us. I still can't defend him though, especially after he took down the Newcastle United from the stand. He's auctioning them for charity now on Ebay. I bid on the U but was swiftly outbid.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun 16 Oct - 20:08:23

Thanks to Newcastle, i can finally watch MOTD2 in peace tonight
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 20:16:04

aford92 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
aford92 wrote:

True, the deals were great for us. I still can't defend him though, especially after he took down the Newcastle United from the stand. He's auctioning them for charity now on Ebay. I bid on the U but was swiftly outbid.

Yh hes still a wanker no doubt and that sign thing pissed me off no end iam still annoyed about it Mad

Just on the deals really and why they had to happen for the good of the club.......

He's still a wanker that needs to gtfo tho.......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct - 20:23:04

AMEOBI LIKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 20:30:12

Crimson wrote:AMEOBI LIKE

He's brave like Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 16 Oct - 20:39:24

What a fantastic job Pardew is doing. i remember all the stick he was getting when he was employed. Looks like it was the right choice, even though the way Mike Ashley treated their previous manager like shet with the way he sacked him.

N'castle are killing it right now, but let's all remember Bolton last season, they were up there in 4th place at this period of the season. Credit to N'castle though for being the only unbeaten team along with Utd and City.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Oct - 20:45:32

From RAWK after Ameobi scored Laughing

I think I wanna fuk Ameobi in the arse if it stays like this, to be fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 21:18:37

Devil-Is-Red wrote:What a fantastic job Pardew is doing. i remember all the stick he was getting when he was employed. Looks like it was the right choice, even though the way Mike Ashley treated their previous manager like shet with the way he sacked him.

N'castle are killing it right now, but let's all remember Bolton last season, they were up there in 4th place at this period of the season. Credit to N'castle though for being the only unbeaten team along with Utd and City.

We have a much bigger squad and have much more quality than Bolton could even dream of and they wasnt unbeaten for the first 8 games.....

We still have Marveaux, Ben Arfa and Santon to come back to full fitness and form, so the performances will most likely get better even though the results probably want seeing as this is our next 6 games......

H WIGAN
A STOKE
H EVERTON
A CITY
A UTD
H CHELSEA

I am going for 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses and i think its realistic aswell.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun 16 Oct - 21:20:53

win v city and we have a clear run for the invincibles tag again this year.. we could reach mid 20s before we have a genuine away threat [ obv we wont lose at home lol]

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 16 Oct - 21:22:54

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:What a fantastic job Pardew is doing. i remember all the stick he was getting when he was employed. Looks like it was the right choice, even though the way Mike Ashley treated their previous manager like shet with the way he sacked him.

We have a much bigger squad and have much more quality than Bolton could even dream of and they wasnt unbeaten for the first 8 games.....

We still have Marveaux, Ben Arfa and Santon to come back to full fitness and form, so the performances will most likely get better even though the results probably want seeing as this is our next 6 games......

H WIGAN
A STOKE
H EVERTON
A CITY
A UTD
H CHELSEA

I am going for 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses and i think its realistic aswell.....

I think 2 losses to City and United, a draw v Stoke away( tough game for anyone) 2 wins v Wigan and Everton and a draw v Chelsea. Is that what you think too?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 16 Oct - 21:29:55

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

H WIGAN
A STOKE
H EVERTON
A CITY
A UTD
H CHELSEA

I think 2 losses to City and United, a draw v Stoke away( tough game for anyone) 2 wins v Wigan and Everton and a draw v Chelsea. Is that what you think too?

Exactly what i think, i think a win against stoke is possible but a draw is definitely more likely.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun 16 Oct - 22:01:49

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

H WIGAN
A STOKE
H EVERTON
A CITY
A UTD
H CHELSEA

Exactly what i think, i think a win against stoke is possible but a draw is definitely more likely.....

You know, I would have had you guys as a win v Stoke if you were playing them at home. At their ground, they are just so tough and their fans make the stadium seem so intimidating. i hope u lot beat them though.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum