Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 am

Donuts wrote:I understand your points but two goals are two goals, had he not played you might have tied *not counting the third goal which was offside by Benzema*
You sound more haste about giving him bad reputation because he might possibly leave your club.
Lets make one thing clear, i have never liked the guy, sure he might be good sometimes which i credit him for, but he does more bad than good in our club so i would not mind him leaving

Also what would have happened had Benzema actually started in place of Ronaldo, we wouldn't have struggled like we did to actually force Mou to make a HT substitution eventhough we were leading

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by izzy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Apart from those two goals which i may add were very lucky mind you, the guy kept losing balls and being selfish, put it this way the guy is a glorified CF who can NOT play on the wing because he is so limited hence why Benzema did better than him when he went off and Higgy>>>>Cronaldo as a CF... so all in all if he wants to leave then by all means go ahead and leave its not like he does something out of the ordinary anyways, sick and tired of his stinky attitude even Lass is more professional than him how many times didn't he celebrate last year??? and the year before???

if he doesn't celebrate does that mean Mou/Perez will change their mind or something and why does he make it public anyways if he can't talk???? gtfo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Benz played well? LOL.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am

izzy wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Benz played well? LOL.

not as a CF, he stunk the place up then, but when he was moved to the wing, we as a whole played much better no more lost balls, more 1-2s and finally a very nice build up and a great goal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 am

The media asked him a question, I don't think his answer was ideal but at the same time he's probably not aware of the importance and the negative impacts comments like this can have.

Celebrating on the field? Since day 1 he has failed to acknowledge SOME of his teammates (at the start (Higgy at the start) but it has improved over time. He doesn't exactly cekebrate by himself either because it's just become such a routine for him to score.

Perez I think, were it not for the fact that Ronaldo will take some cash with him would not care less, it's amazing that in all his time Perez loves Benzema and Ozil and most likely would like to see them be the two main stars of the team, in a footballing sense.

I'm trying not to judge because these reports seem like BS to me, I hate on Ronaldo for what he does on the pitch, his body language and his greedy tendencies, but off the pitch he seems like a professional who works harder than everyone and hardly a troublemaker.

Finally, this has nothing to do with Benz, whether he played well or not doesn't really matter to me. All that matters to me is that I would be completely comfortable with him and Higuain starting in any event (injury, sale, whatever) so this doesn't really concern me.

Needless to say others don't share the same level of confidence I have in both (with good reason I suppose) so it will concern them.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 am

Not worried but CR7 is good for Madrid

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
izzy wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Benz played well? LOL.

not as a CF, he stunk the place up then, but when he was moved to the wing, we as a whole played much better no more lost balls, more 1-2s and finally a very nice build up and a great goal

No no no. He stunk up the place at LW also. But that wasn't just down to him, Callejon was piss poor aswell so the team tried to focus the attack through CR and Benz, and it was clear to see that one was still not ready and the other was trying to get into his stride.

Benz was poor the whole match, his off ball movement was horrid, his link up play wasn't great his touches were so unlike him aswell. The assist redeemed himself a bit but if the linesman had eyes he would have possibly had one of his worst performances in a Madrid shirt.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 am

I don't even see why it matters.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 am

izzy wrote:No no no. He stunk up the place at LW also. But that wasn't just down to him, Callejon was piss poor aswell so the team tried to focus the attack through CR and Benz, and it was clear to see that one was still not ready and the other was trying to get into his stride.

Benz was poor the whole match, his off ball movement was horrid, his link up play wasn't great his touches were so unlike him aswell. The assist redeemed himself a bit but if the linesman had eyes he would have possibly had one of his worst performances in a Madrid shirt.

hmm, maybe we will just have to agree to disagree then

I agree that Callegoat was not very good but who would blame him, the guy is a goal scorer not a creator eventho he assisted Ronaldo for that first goal and i have said it many times

Also Modric was like a whole level above everyone else out there, constantly kept threading through balls but Benzema/Ronaldo were just not on the same page

I personally thought we looked livelier when Benzema went to the wing, sure he might have been bad for 70 whole mins, but i thought that as a left winger he did exceptionally well, maybe its because of how frustrated i get when Ronaldo plays there with losing balls and showboating to himself that i just praised every little 1-2/cross that Benz did lol

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
hmm, maybe we will just have to agree to disagree then

I agree that Callegoat was not very good but who would blame him, the guy is a goal scorer not a creator eventho he assisted Ronaldo for that first goal and i have said it many times

Also Modric was like a whole level above everyone else out there, constantly kept threading through balls but Benzema/Ronaldo were just not on the same page

I personally thought we looked livelier when Benzema went to the wing, sure he might have been bad for 70 whole mins, but i thought that as a left winger he did exceptionally well, maybe its because of how frustrated i get when Ronaldo plays there with losing balls and showboating to himself that i just praised every little 1-2/cross that Benz did lol

I agree, Modric was a class above the rest. EVeryone still seems like this is preseason. Hopefully they click soon.

But anyway, Whatever Ronaldo's problem is, hopefully he sorts it out soon and behind closed doors. No need to let this escalate further and the quicker this nonsense is finished the quicker we can focus back on the football.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 am

izzy wrote:I agree, Modric was a class above the rest. EVeryone still seems like this is preseason. Hopefully they click soon.

But anyway, Whatever Ronaldo's problem is, hopefully he sorts it out soon and behind closed doors. No need to let this escalate further and the quicker this nonsense is finished the quicker we can focus back on the football.

Thumbs up Thumbs up

It should never have gone public but now that it is we need to sort it out behind closed doors as you said
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 am

"Ronaldo finally arrives at his favorite club in the world, Barcelona" :coffee:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:14 am

this has a lot more to do about Mou using conflict as a motivating tool. He's used this method his whole career. The problem is that the locker room is now split between CR7/Mou and Iker/Ramos as a result. All the lying and deception Mou uses has created a massive rift.

There are a lot of disgruntled players (i know of one french one Very Happy ), but CR7 went to the media with it. At least the other guys had enough respect for Madrid to keep it private until now. Although i must admit that there's supposed to be an interview over the International break with one Madrid member that would be explosive...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 am

He wants more money...
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

What a big baby, this is why I don't like him.. Just shut up and celebrate with the team, keep your problems in the dressing room

Stupid fxck
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 am

sportsczy wrote:this has a lot more to do about Mou using conflict as a motivating tool. He's used this method his whole career. The problem is that the locker room is now split between CR7/Mou and Iker/Ramos as a result. All the lying and deception Mou uses has created a massive rift.

There are a lot of disgruntled players (i know of one french one Very Happy ), but CR7 went to the media with it. At least the other guys had enough respect for Madrid to keep it private until now. Although i must admit that there's supposed to be an interview over the International break with one Madrid member that would be explosive...

Mourinho's teams and especially Madrid always seem to be about to blow up. But they never reach the blowup point.
Hope it's what you say, but IMO it's more likely that he is dissatisfied with his contract as he was promised to be one of the world's top earners and he is now 3rd or 4th top earner after Ibra, Eto'o and possibly Messi.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am

It can't be his contract. With his share of image rights that Madrid is generating, he's #2. He made $42 mil last year while Messi made $33 mil. Bekham is #1 btw lol.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2012/04/18/the-worlds-highest-paid-soccer-players/

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am

Excellent article with inside sources on why Ronnie is sad

"Guillem Balague and AS later reported that Ronaldo told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants to leave the club even though he contract runs until 2015. AS also claimed that Ronaldo cited trouble in the dressing room with his teammates as a reason for his displeasure. But what could be the problem? Here are several possibilities...

-Marcelo accidentally called him "Leo."
-Xabi Alonso said that "anyone who doesn't watch Breaking Bad is an idiot" and Cristiano does not watch Breaking Bad.
-Seeing Iker Casillas cry so many times has made him depressed.
-He's worried that if Kaka leaves, they won't be able to hang out on Real Madrid Resort Island together.
-He just found out that Kaka doesn't really exist and he is the only one who can see him.
-Luka Modric's physical appearance is upsetting to him.
-He got really freaked out by Michael Essien calling Jose Mourinho "daddy."
-Karim Benzema asked if his girlfriend, Irina Shayk, will leave him for Andres Iniesta now.
-Jose Callejon said that Jose Callejon has the best hair on the team and didn't realize Cristiano was standing right behind him the whole time.
-Ricardo Carvalho being tossed aside like a dead gold fish that is still very much alive.
-The rest of the team keeps asking him why he's nice to Fabio Coentrao and they all roll their eyes when he says they're friends.
-Sergio Ramos said something Sergio Ramosy.
-Sergio Ramos offered to kick his favorite ball to him from across the training pitch, but ended up kicking it into the ocean instead.
-Sergio Ramos ate the sandwich his mom packed him for lunch 16 days in a row.
-Sergio Ramos accidentally erased all the songs on his iPod.
-Sergio Ramos accidentally adopted his son and renamed him "Herman Jr."
-Sergio Ramos."
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
-Xabi Alonso said that "anyone who doesn't watch Breaking Bad is an idiot" and Cristiano does not watch Breaking Bad.

-Luka Modric's physical appearance is upsetting to him.

-Sergio Ramos."

perfectly acceptable reasons tbh

anyway this is getting ridiculous... second thing reporters asked albelda in a post match interview yesterday was "why is cristiano sad"... his response - i don't care Laughing

attention whores gonna attention whore...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 am

Tito Vilanova is being an ass and not caring for why Ronaldo is sad, Tito says that he cares more for the problems of his catalan school kids than Ronnie's

"I have enough to worry about seeing how my own players are, let alone worrying about Cristiano Ronaldo's situation," Vilanova replied heartlessly to a question about how he relates to Ronnie's sadness.

The Blaugrana manager went on to discuss things that were not Ronaldo in a willful attempt to demonstrate that he did not care for Ronaldo's problems.

Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:57 am

Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

rwo power wrote:CRonaldo is sad as he didn't win in the vote for the European Player of the Year. What else?

It isn't this. But thanks for your opinion detective Rolling Eyes
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 am

The media have nothing. No one had any idea something was up before Cristiano made his comments. So really a large chunk of what you're reading is probably BS.

Let's wait and see what this is about.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:57 am

It's about Kaka IMO.

Don't think he wants to leave. He already said he owes Madrid a CL trophy after missing his penelty. Better keep that promise Mad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 am

to avoid this wouldn't it have been better for him to stfu??

We totally don't need this atm especially not when Mourinho is so annoyed with our team and performances
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Ronaldo made these comments on purpose. I'm not too pleased with him for doing so but he must have his reasons, being fully aware of what this would cause.

Let's wait to find out what these reasons are first.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm

LOOOL at Madrid fans hating Ronaldo right now.He earned 42m last year.Why would he want a bigger contract ffs.Its not that.Theres an extremely slight possibility that he wants to leave the club.I think the most possible thing is because hes having problems with the players or someone in the Madrid Board.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next