Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Mamad Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:01 am

AS reporting Flo rejected City's 200 million euro offer for Ronaldo in summer. and there is a poll in AS "would you sell Ronaldo for 200M?" and 87 percent answered yes.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 9 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 am

well € 200 million is quite alot lol

Perez didn't deny it being about money, he only said "Ronaldo does not want to leave if he had wanted to leave he would have said what he said before the transfer window closed"
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 am

The people that vote on Marca polls are not people who should be running football clubs lol.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 am

Donuts wrote:Not exactly, i had this discussion about Ronaldo with my brother and friends, all we said was "Damn and that's the difference between Ronaldo and Messi"

Text message to Pep

"I guess you don't like me. So..."

rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Zealous wrote:
Donuts wrote:Not exactly, i had this discussion about Ronaldo with my brother and friends, all we said was "Damn and that's the difference between Ronaldo and Messi"

Text message to Pep

rofl

Are you comparing Messi sending a private text message to CR whining to the media?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Zealous wrote:

Text message to Pep

rofl

Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:54 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Text message to Pep

rofl

Are you comparing Messi sending a private text message to CR whining to the media?

Messi has even less to complain about than Cristiano. Whining is whining in the end What a Face

The "difference" between Ronaldo and Messi is that one has had to deal with a false negative image for a large portion of his career while the other has a silver spoon in his mouth.

What Cris did was a dumb-sh*t thing to do but he might have hit a breaking point. Something we all have. Really all he did was say he was sad about something, after which everyone completely lost their sh*t Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Zealous wrote:

Messi has even less to complain about than Cristiano. Whining is whining in the end What a Face

The "difference" between Ronaldo and Messi is that one has had to deal with a false negative image for a large portion of his career while the other has a silver spoon in his mouth.

What Cris did was a dumb-sh*t thing to do but he might have hit a breaking point. Something we all have. Really all he did was say he was sad about something, after which everyone completely lost their sh*t Laughing

Yeah, Cristiano is a victim of the press and he has nothing to do with his whiny negative image. Razz

The last bit is true and funny though. Everyday i see something new about how CR is sad Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:07 pm

That's just it. His "image" is not based on anything he's actually done. It's not even based on his footballing performances.

Granero summed it up nicely:

"Ronaldo is on the top of the mountain because that's where he lives and belongs to. He constantly demands from himself to be the best and to be on the top. He's simply that good and decisive that he can't be in any other place than that. Ronaldo is a very gentle person, understanding, a good friend to his friends and a faultless teammate. Unfortunately, the image that is passed outside is false. That happens mostly because envy tends to force some people to distort reality, especially when someone is just that good as Ronaldo is. However, I don't think he should start thinking less of himself, because he is where he is due to his own work and merits. I believe it is possible for someone to be aware of how good they really are and still be a good and humble person."

"Humility isn't just about bowing down your head. Cristiano Ronaldo is great at what he does and he knows it, so he has no problems in saying it out loud. He shows how humble he is when he still pushes himself to the limit in every single training and game, even though he's well aware of his quality. He never settles down when it concerns improving and that's what I also call humility. When I hear people saying that Cristiano Ronaldo is not humble, I simply laugh. Ronaldo is one of the most humble guys I know!"

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Granero what a GOAT. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Ronaldo is H&R Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 9 37329810
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:15 pm

I can understand this. It is similar to the situation Xavi is in and how everyone classifies him as arrogant when, in reality, he is not. Xavi or CR comes across as arrogant through the media when they speak their minds or try to appear grandiose.

But both are responsible for their image in the public. If CR has a big problem with how is talked about, then he should conduct himself in a better manner. Sadly, he keeps coming in the news for the wrong reasons quite often.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:24 pm

And half those reasons turn out to be fake. Like that story about him cheating on his girlfriend, which was false.

If nothing's there people will just make something up that fits the "image" he has. Xavi's case is similar yes, but not the same.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm

yes the media is out to get cristiano :brickwall:

Donaldo apologists Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:03 pm

poor wittwe cristiano can't get a break from evil media Sad

> player whines to the media about a clearly private affair
> player gets called a whiny little bitch
> nononono his image of a whiny little bitch is fake, that's what the evil media wants you to think

:genius:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Has this forum become a tabloid where we discuss every footballers emotion and tendencies down to the zygote?

Cristiano obviously was wrong to state his rather petulant comments on his sadness/depression/hissyfit as what more do you expect from a guy who waxes his forearms?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Zealous wrote:

Text message to Pep

rofl

omfg I didnt know anyone actually belived that lie rofl

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Messi is clearly an attention whore. He's the one that ran Guardiola out of Catalonia.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm

alongside Mourinho Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm

13 pages Of this crap. The guy is a whiner always was and always will be.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Gil wrote:Messi is clearly an attention whore. He's the one that ran Guardiola out of Catalonia.

Obviously Messi haters have nothing on him, nothing written or anything he said on record and so all they can come up with are silly rumours about him being sulky and sending weird texts to Pep. If Pep denied it then to me its clearly BS. Something like a text is so personal, only Messi and Pep or his girlfriend will know about it, not some idiot reporter or maybe there are also phone-hacking scandals in Spain, I dont know?

People believe what they wanna believe anyway. As for cr7, he has gone on record and said some dumb things, so he will always deserve what he gets.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Gil wrote:Messi is clearly an attention whore. He's the one that ran Guardiola out of Catalonia.

Messi ran Guardiola out of Catalonia even though Guardiola might be even more loved than Messi by the catalans..Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 9 Sisi3

and also Messi clearly hates Guardiola, thats why he did this...

And yeah, Messi is an attention whore. Thats why he is always doing interview with the media... /sarcasm :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:alongside Mourinho Laughing

Once Pep handed Mou his greatest ass-whooping as as a manager (5-0) and knocked him the f##k out of CL, eventually winning the 2 competitions , there was clearly no excitement left in staying and trying to do it all over again, Pep had to leave.

He needed something else to motivate him, other than his hate for Mourinho. :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 pm

gondov wrote:Once Pep handed Mou his greatest ass-whooping as as a manager (5-0) and knocked him the f##k out of CL, eventually winning the 2 competitions , there was clearly no excitement left in staying and trying to do it all over again, Pep had to leave.

He needed something else to motivate him, other than his hate for Mourinho. :coffee:

Pep was of course proud to whopp Mourinho in his first clasico with a new looking team, once Mou got some stability Mourinho drove Peps arse out of Spain

And then there is that Press-conference in which Mourinho successfully intimidated Pep making the Ghandi lash out like a posh kid having his first tantrum infront of his parents, this was all too much for him and he left tail between his legs Laughing :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:Once Pep handed Mou his greatest ass-whooping as as a manager (5-0) and knocked him the f##k out of CL, eventually winning the 2 competitions , there was clearly no excitement left in staying and trying to do it all over again, Pep had to leave.

Pep was of course proud to whopp Mourinho in his first clasico with a new looking team, once Mou got some stability Mourinho drove Peps arse out of Spain

And then there is that Press-conference in which Mourinho successfully intimidated Pep making the Ghandi lash out like a posh kid having his first tantrum infront of his parents, this was all too much for him and he left tail between his legs Laughing :coffee:

Mourinho's "lack of stability" was no excuse for getting out managed several times by Pep and in such a large fashion. Pellegrini had a far inferior team yet actually held his own twice.

Mourinho didn't drive Pep out of Espana as he obviously was planning on leaving Barca nonetheless.

Lets not forget Pep's Barca on his final year was nowhere near as good as the previous years.

Press-conference? In Espanol it didn't sound nearly as bad as a tantrum. Oh yes, lets not forget Pep did his talking on the pitch and yet again destroyed Mourinho
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Mourinho's "lack of stability" was no excuse for getting out managed several times by Pep and in such a large fashion. Pellegrini had a far inferior team yet actually held his own twice.

Mourinho didn't drive Pep out of Espana as he obviously was planning on leaving Barca nonetheless.

Lets not forget Pep's Barca on his final year was nowhere near as good as the previous years.

Press-conference? In Espanol it didn't sound nearly as bad as a tantrum. Oh yes, lets not forget Pep did his talking on the pitch and yet again destroyed Mourinho

Exactly, just because there is a "puto" in "el puto jefe", it doesnt mean that Pep was insulting Mou. Look at this facebook page, the guy was obviously a Mascherano fan and he called Masche "el puto jefe" and a guy later replied by calling masche "el puto amo" while a guy named named Team Mascherano called him "el puto jefe" as well..

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next