Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 6 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Mamad Mon 3 Sep - 5:35

Gil wrote:
Mamad wrote:The main reason we won Liga and went through CL is MOURINHO not Ronaldo.

rofl

You finished only 3 points behind Barca under Pellegrini in 09-10 and would have easily won the League that season if it wasn't for his injury. He missed around 9/10 games that season if I recall correctly.

That was actually the season where he was at his best in a Madrid shirt in my opinion. His variety of goals & all round play that year was sensational as well. That was such an underrated year for him.

You're deluded mate.

We finished 2nd and lost to Lyon in 1/8 and lost to Alcorcon in 1/16 and and.... until Mou came.

Ronaldo is our main goalscorer but Mourinho is the main man who made the difference. its not really hard to tell.

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 6 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Senor Penguin Mon 3 Sep - 5:46

It might be a media stunt for all we know. It certainly puts attention away from the poor performances and the gap up to Barca.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 3 Sep - 5:47

Everyone played their part for our success.

But the the biggest reason was that we didn't sell half our squad and manager in over 12 months. For years, we had turnover of 50% every year and a half lol. Quality was never the problem. We just didn't allow time for any plan to be implemented.

And Gil, Real Madrid is bigger than any player or manager. We won long before CR7 and Mourinho joined and we will win long after they are gone...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon 3 Sep - 5:54

I think he got scared that Madrid cannot overcome the 5 points and wants to escape a sinking ship.

not very serious
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Mon 3 Sep - 6:10

just give him 1 of yours ballon d'or , Leo Very Happy
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon 3 Sep - 6:13

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Excellent article with inside sources on why Ronnie is sad

"Guillem Balague and AS later reported that Ronaldo told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants to leave the club even though he contract runs until 2015. AS also claimed that Ronaldo cited trouble in the dressing room with his teammates as a reason for his displeasure. But what could be the problem? Here are several possibilities...

-Marcelo accidentally called him "Leo."
-Xabi Alonso said that "anyone who doesn't watch Breaking Bad is an idiot" and Cristiano does not watch Breaking Bad.
-Seeing Iker Casillas cry so many times has made him depressed.
-He's worried that if Kaka leaves, they won't be able to hang out on Real Madrid Resort Island together.
-He just found out that Kaka doesn't really exist and he is the only one who can see him.
-Luka Modric's physical appearance is upsetting to him.
-He got really freaked out by Michael Essien calling Jose Mourinho "daddy."
-Karim Benzema asked if his girlfriend, Irina Shayk, will leave him for Andres Iniesta now.
-Jose Callejon said that Jose Callejon has the best hair on the team and didn't realize Cristiano was standing right behind him the whole time.
-Ricardo Carvalho being tossed aside like a dead gold fish that is still very much alive.
-The rest of the team keeps asking him why he's nice to Fabio Coentrao and they all roll their eyes when he says they're friends.
-Sergio Ramos said something Sergio Ramosy.
-Sergio Ramos offered to kick his favorite ball to him from across the training pitch, but ended up kicking it into the ocean instead.
-Sergio Ramos ate the sandwich his mom packed him for lunch 16 days in a row.
-Sergio Ramos accidentally erased all the songs on his iPod.
-Sergio Ramos accidentally adopted his son and renamed him "Herman Jr."
-Sergio Ramos."
My sides are in orbit

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 3 Sep - 7:19

It's sad that Gil a Chelsea fan appreciates Ronaldo more than some Madridistas here.

We've won before him and will continue to win after he's gone but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve our appreciation for winning now. 150 goals in 2 and a half seasons is nothing to sneeze at.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon 3 Sep - 7:32

here's a crazy thought... maybe people would appreciate him more if he didn't act like a spoiled little girl... oh i'm unhappy, let's tell *bleep* everyone in the world, that will show the people i'm unhappy with just how unhappy i am
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 3 Sep - 7:37

And CR7 hasn't helped us win anymore than usual. We were back-to-back La Liga champions the 2 years before he joined (2006-2007 and 2007-2008). Our only true slump is in CL, which still continues.

His personal accomplishments are fantastic. But Madrid's team accomplishments with him are typical Madrid, and i mean this without trying to sound arrogant.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 3 Sep - 7:41

che wrote:here's a crazy thought... maybe people would appreciate him more if he didn't act like a spoiled little girl... oh i'm unhappy, let's tell *bleep* everyone in the world, that will show the people i'm unhappy with just how unhappy i am

I'm not crazy about his comments either but overall I don't think this is a big deal like the media is making it out to be.

And let's not lie to ourselves Che, you don't appriciate anything Laughing pirat
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon 3 Sep - 7:42

So much fuss over nothing, only in GL :bow:.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 3 Sep - 7:43

In his last interview in June Ronaldo stated "I want to retire here, but that's up to other people"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 3 Sep - 7:57

Gil wrote:This a joke? He single-handedly made you relevant again lol. Wasn't too long ago when Madrid were the laughing stock of football.

You couldn't even get past the round of 16 before he came & that stat or whatever was held for nearly held for about a decade.

Take Ronaldo out of Madrid, replace him with any player not named Lionel & you pretty much win f**k all these past few seasons.

150 goals (in admittedly a weak era in Spanish football) in 2 ½ seasons & you "don't like him" rofl

F**k off you ungrateful bastards. Laughing

wait hang on a second, wasnt Ronaldo part of our squad in 09/10 when we still got kicked out???

This success is mostly due to the players Mourinho brought in such as Ozil, DiMaria without them Ronaldo would be nothing in a Madrid shirt, supplying him on a platter week in week out

it wasn't too long before that, that he was crying Higuain scoring more than him in the season so stop the crap shall we

guess who actually got us through the CL against Lyon you fool in Mou's first season, it was Benzema hate to disappointing you but Ronaldo was stinking the place up that game

Just cause you relied on Drogba and worshipped him like a fcking god doesn't mean we relied on Ronaldo babs so take that shite back to London thank you very much

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon 3 Sep - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon 3 Sep - 7:58

sportsczy wrote:And CR7 hasn't helped us win anymore than usual. We were back-to-back La Liga champions the 2 years before he joined (2006-2007 and 2007-2008). Our only true slump is in CL, which still continues.

His personal accomplishments are fantastic. But Madrid's team accomplishments with him are typical Madrid, and i mean this without trying to sound arrogant.

You really believe that garbage don't you? Are you seriously comparing that Barcelona team with arguably the greatest club side of all time?

Since Ronaldo has come he's dominated La Liga and Madrid have finished with Top 10 La Liga record points totals in each season he's been there.

Don't give me that other players played their part nonsense either. Madrid had Zidane, Carlos, Ronaldo, Raul, Beckham, Figo etc not to long ago and that team was an epic failure.

His consistency is amazing and it's the major reason you're able to compete with this Barcelona side. To downplay his achievements and personal accomplishments only makes you look ridiculously arrogant and spoilt mate.

The lad has the greatest scoring ratio in the history of La Liga for god's sake. Better than the likes of Ronaldo, Romario, Tellol, Puskas, Messi, Aragones, Hugo Sanchez, Di Stefano, Zarra etc etc Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon 3 Sep - 8:01

CR7 to QSG?
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 3 Sep - 8:24

Why does it matter what his goal scoring record is? It's about Real Madrid, not Ronaldo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 3 Sep - 8:44

Who cares about his scoring rate when it comes to team achievement. He has 1 La Liga crown and 1 CDR in 3 years. I give Mou more credit than Ronaldo for that actually.

The previous Barca team.... had Ronaldinho, Eto'o, etc. and were CL champion in 2006 and CL semifinalist in 2008. So yeah, they were pretty good lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 3 Sep - 10:00

Jorge Mendes: I am not surprised by Ronaldo's statement

"Following [Monday's] reports published by some media outlets, which claim that I have been surprised and bothered by the statements made by Cristiano Ronaldo, I clarify the following," he began.

"Firstly, Ronaldo's declarations are based on reasons that are the best of my knowledge. It is at the discretion of Cristiano whether he discloses them or not.

"Secondly, these statements have not surprised me and, much less, caused me any discomfort. The relationship that binds me to Cristiano Ronaldo means he will always count on me with total solidarity."

Meanwhile, former Portugal winger Paulo Futre dismissed the notion that Ronaldo's statements were motivated by money, instead claiming his discontent could be down to a possible lack of support following his failure to win the 2011 Ballon d'Or.

"I left Madrid this morning and the radios [in Spain] are crazy," the ex-AC Milan and Atletico Madrid star told reporters.

"They say Ronaldo said what he said because he wants to renew his contract and make more money, but I don't believe that.

"He did not win the Ballon d'Or last year and, perhaps, he did not feel the full support of his club."

Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon 3 Sep - 10:04

Donaldo is mad :bow:

Messi's indirect trolling :bow:

Ronaldo to QSG :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 3 Sep - 10:10

I'm telling you this is all for sympathy votes for Ballon D'Ore Wink

Plus could be that since Iniesta won the award he feels now that he is number three and more upset that for Ballon D'ore the team is supporting Iker Surprised
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon 3 Sep - 12:48

Arbeloa has selected a picture of himself alongside Ronaldo taken during a pre-season friendly as his avatar on the site, and later posted a tweet criticising the kind of press coverage that the story has been attracting.

"If you are not careful with the media, they will make you love the oppressor and hate the oppressed," the former Liverpool man tweeted, loosely quoting Malcolm X.

affraid What has the world come to?
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 3 Sep - 12:51

lol, Ronaldo needs a hug that's all.. what a weak minded fool.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon 3 Sep - 14:21

gondov wrote:Arbeloa has selected a picture of himself alongside Ronaldo taken during a pre-season friendly as his avatar on the site, and later posted a tweet criticising the kind of press coverage that the story has been attracting.

"If you are not careful with the media, they will make you love the oppressor and hate the oppressed," the former Liverpool man tweeted, loosely quoting Malcolm X.

affraid What has the world come to?

I think some of these moron athletes for Madrid or any big team for that matter should go somewhere and really see what happens to "oppressed" persons.

These idiots live in a freaking fairytale and have since they were 14 years old when someone saw how good at football they were.

And this idiot says this after he was at the Euros and it was mandatory for everyone to go to Auschwitz and see what being oppressed is really about.

And BTW the things people can come up with at why his teammate thinks he's being oppressed are

1) He's not the Highest paid player in his profession
2) HE doesn't like how there treating Kaka by paying him over 10 Mill a year to sit on a bench and watch awesome football matches
3) He's mad that the team is supporting Iker more then him for the Balon D'or

I don't know what the reason is but it's just so stupid for the word "oppressed" to ever be mentioned to these pampered little brats.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon 3 Sep - 14:23

I agree with you for once eco smile Well, footballers aren't exactly the brightest individuals :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon 3 Sep - 14:25

I'm with Run DMC Thumbs up
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon 3 Sep - 14:29

Ronaldo can't be in a team with other superstars :coffee: he needs all the attention to be on him and to be the best in the team with everyone kissing his feet.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next