Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 10 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:Once Pep handed Mou his greatest ass-whooping as as a manager (5-0) and knocked him the f##k out of CL, eventually winning the 2 competitions , there was clearly no excitement left in staying and trying to do it all over again, Pep had to leave.

He needed something else to motivate him, other than his hate for Mourinho. :coffee:

Pep was of course proud to whopp Mourinho in his first clasico with a new looking team, once Mou got some stability Mourinho drove Peps arse out of Spain

And then there is that Press-conference in which Mourinho successfully intimidated Pep making the Ghandi lash out like a posh kid having his first tantrum infront of his parents, this was all too much for him and he left tail between his legs Laughing :coffee:

Mourinho's "lack of stability" was no excuse for getting out managed several times by Pep and in such a large fashion. Pellegrini had a far inferior team yet actually held his own twice.

Mourinho didn't drive Pep out of Espana as he obviously was planning on leaving Barca nonetheless.

Lets not forget Pep's Barca on his final year was nowhere near as good as the previous years.

Press-conference? In Espanol it didn't sound nearly as bad as a tantrum. Oh yes, lets not forget Pep did his talking on the pitch and yet again destroyed Mourinho

Exactly, just because there is a "puto" in "el puto jefe", it doesnt mean that Pep was insulting Mou. Look at this facebook page, the guy was obviously a Mascherano fan and he called Masche "el puto jefe" and a guy later replied by calling masche "el puto amo" while a guy named named Team Mascherano called him "el puto jefe" as well..

Last edited by harhar11 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 10 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by kiranr Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Gil is trolling friends. Don't get sucked in.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrekkisfat Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Didnt Mourinho apply for Barca's job back in 08 and Barcelonas B team coach was chosen ahead of him?
Shrekkisfat
Shrekkisfat
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Shrekkisfat wrote:Didnt Mourinho apply for Barca's job back in 08 and Barcelonas B team coach was chosen ahead of him?
Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 10 37329810
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 pm

che wrote:poor wittwe cristiano can't get a break from evil media Sad

> player whines to the media about a clearly private affair
> player gets called a whiny little bitch
> nononono his image of a whiny little bitch is fake, that's what the evil media wants you to think

:genius:

Trust me the fail logic isn't wasted on me eco smile

He must have hit a breaking point (something we all have), even you have to agree that a lot of the flack he gets is unwarranted.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Zeal, apparently ronaldo isn't even human, and people like lex and che are excellent humans who have the right to insult someone who has done nothing wrong
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:07 am

lex and che have their own agenda. Come to think of it anyone on this forum with three letter names has one hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 am

Zealous wrote:lex and che have their own agenda. Come to think of it anyone on this forum with three letter names has one hmm

Gil hmm
Lex hmm
Che hmm
Neo hmm
RED hmm
DRK hmm
ELO hmm
Rev hmm
AL3 hmm
M99 hmm
Kev hmm
Doc hmm
Ace hmm
DV7 hmm
Geo hmm

The Agenda List hmm

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:36 am

Swanhends wrote:
Zealous wrote:lex and che have their own agenda. Come to think of it anyone on this forum with three letter names has one hmm

Gil hmm
Lex hmm
Che hmm
Neo hmm
RED hmm
DRK hmm
ELO hmm
Rev hmm
AL3 hmm
M99 hmm
Kev hmm
Doc hmm
Ace hmm
DV7 hmm
Geo hmm

The Agenda List hmm

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 10 37329810
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Zeal, apparently ronaldo isn't even human, and people like lex and che are excellent humans who have the right to insult someone who has done nothing wrong

if you think he's done nothing wrong, maybe you need to change your agenda of furiously masturbating to every single thing your idol does Laughing

addressed to zealous too Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 am

I'm genuinely curious if ronaldo's defenders would apply the same rational if those were Xavi's words, let's say. After all we can't have double standards, can we.

Anyway for me (living in Greece with all the shit this includes) a multi-millionaire, ultra successful, idolized fottballer bitching about his unhapiness on camera is really too much to bare. This doesn't have to do with Christiana. This goes for every possible heartbreaking outburst from these guys.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 am

:facepalm: Surprised this thread has gone on like this for so long people act like if footballers can't be sad

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:36 am

Contrary to popular belief, rich people can have some very serious problems as well.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:15 am

No-one is saying rich people can't be sad......but what, exactly, does he have to be sad about? He's already said it's not personal, so forget about his dog having fleas or anything. Meaning he's unhappy about something within his football career........and what's so bad about that aspect of his life that he has to go all emo on us? If its not money, losing awards and support, then the only thing I can think of is he handed in a transfer request, it was soundly chucked in the bin and now he's moping
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 am

che wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Zeal, apparently ronaldo isn't even human, and people like lex and che are excellent humans who have the right to insult someone who has done nothing wrong

if you think he's done nothing wrong, maybe you need to change your agenda of furiously masturbating to every single thing your idol does Laughing

I actually said that what he did was wrong. So nice try Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:56 am

If he scores 2 goals every time he's unhappy & sad, i hope we keep him this way Very Happy
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 am

Same here Very Happy

Like a reverse Hulk eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:20 pm

che wrote:

Masterbating? Yeah because your totally a chick magnet right? I know at my age you were the kid no one liked in class rofl
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:27 pm

LOOOOOOOOOL

on the otherhand, FloFlo is not the kind to be fcked around with.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Masterbating? Yeah because your totally a chick magnet right? I know at my age you were the kid no one liked in class rofl
What are you talking about? Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10