Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Pedram Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 am

lol at the pathetic trolling. Laughing

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 am

Pedram wrote:lol at the pathetic trolling. Laughing
I see no trolling :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 am

The Sanchez wrote:We all know the answer. He simply isn't better than Messi and Iniesta... Rolling Eyes

He said it has nothing to do with the award.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 am

So if Kaka's contract were to be terminated, would he be free to join any team or would he have to wait for the next transfer season?

Firenze wrote:Nani, Rooney, straight swap.

We'll even throw in Portugal's future GOAT, Bebe. Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 3 MHLGf
Touche :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 am

Swap Portugese for more Portigese?

No

Coentrao will be received as part of any package deal.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 3 Empty ronaldo is sad

Post by grr33 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 am

he is sad maybe because kaka will move to galatasaray and he wants to go also Smile

grr33
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:We all know the answer. He simply isn't better than Messi and Iniesta... Rolling Eyes

He said it has nothing to do with the award.

I know, just clarifying to those fans out there... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 am

Donuts wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo feels not wanted and alone in the moudrid camp sccording to cadena ser, i wonder why considering he doesnt talk to marcelo anymore because he said casillas should win the ballon d'or Laughing
no no no he stopped speaking to Marcelo after the Brazilian claimed that Messi was the best, once he said that he got a call from Ronaldo saying they are not friends anymore and he changed his statement, but till this day Ronaldo has no afro brazilian buddy anymore.. Sad story enough to make CR cry.

Also Ronaldo to pull a stunt for sympathy votes for Balon D'ore just saying.

Proof? Sources?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 am

free_cat wrote:Sad because Kaka's situation?

Won't kaka be introduced to the normal training and so after he stayed? I think so.

In my opinion, he wants a pay rise cause the contracts negotiations are not going well and his agent told him to go public so they can force the club to pay.

stop bringing up random crap... its something to do with non good relations with some members of the squad.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:04 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
free_cat wrote:Sad because Kaka's situation?

Won't kaka be introduced to the normal training and so after he stayed? I think so.

In my opinion, he wants a pay rise cause the contracts negotiations are not going well and his agent told him to go public so they can force the club to pay.

stop bringing up random crap... its something to do with non good relations with some members of the squad.

Tell me more .
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Donuts wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo feels not wanted and alone in the moudrid camp sccording to cadena ser, i wonder why considering he doesnt talk to marcelo anymore because he said casillas should win the ballon d'or Laughing
no no no he stopped speaking to Marcelo after the Brazilian claimed that Messi was the best, once he said that he got a call from Ronaldo saying they are not friends anymore and he changed his statement, but till this day Ronaldo has no afro brazilian buddy anymore.. Sad story enough to make CR cry.

Also Ronaldo to pull a stunt for sympathy votes for Balon D'ore just saying.

Proof? Sources?
Was joking, though the whole Marcelo claiming Messi was the best this summer was real, then days later he did change his mind and all of us GL members joked about Ronaldo calling him up :p
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 am

Le Samourai wrote:Swap Portugese for more Portigese?

No

Coentrao will be received as part of any package deal.

Why not? :coffee:

Throw in Evra too as a freebie.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 am

He said professionally. I'd be willing to bet its a dispute with some directives about something. Simon Kuper and Assou Ekotto have written about how footballers rarely have friends inside football and are all interchangeable in the pursuit of career advancement.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am

What a girl.

Get over it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 am

Well i'm waiting for more information to judge.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Well... Maybe it's Modric? :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am

buddytaller wrote:

For those who speak Spanish that was his interview, don't know a word of Spanish but according to a twitter account I follow Ronaldo said "he's sad, it's professional, it's not the award, it's not his performance and the club knows it"
According to the account he's probably sad because it is close to the anniversary of his father's death.

He said it's a professional reason as to why he is sad. So it's not his fathers anniversary.

If I had to take a guess it's because the club bought a replacement for Kaka and Kaka didn't get moved. Kaka is suffering on the bench and Ronaldo is sad Sad
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am

Vilanova was then asked for his opinion on the events unfolding at Santiago Bernabeu, but preferred to focus on the players under his guidance.

"I have enough to worry about seeing how my own players are, let alone worrying about Cristiano Ronaldo's situation," the 42-year-old told reporters in his post-match press conference.

The Blaugrana manager went on to discuss his side's fine start to the season, emphasising the importance of gaining an early advantage in the race for the La Liga crown.

"It's important to finish a game to zero, but during the first half we could have scored one more goal to be keep them [Valencia] quieter."

"It's very important to start with nine points. I'm sure the [playing] level will increase during the year. I do not think any team is at optimum level yet

:facepalm:

Is this so important that you have to ask Villanova of all people about it in a post game press conference?

rofl

What is going on here?

One guy says he's unhappy and the whole world stops?

This is ridiculous.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 am

Le Samourai wrote:
Vilanova was then asked for his opinion on the events unfolding at Santiago Bernabeu, but preferred to focus on the players under his guidance.

"I have enough to worry about seeing how my own players are, let alone worrying about Cristiano Ronaldo's situation," the 42-year-old told reporters in his post-match press conference.

The Blaugrana manager went on to discuss his side's fine start to the season, emphasising the importance of gaining an early advantage in the race for the La Liga crown.

"It's important to finish a game to zero, but during the first half we could have scored one more goal to be keep them [Valencia] quieter."

"It's very important to start with nine points. I'm sure the [playing] level will increase during the year. I do not think any team is at optimum level yet

:facepalm:

Is this so important that you have to ask Villanova of all people about it in a post game press conference?

rofl

What is going on here?

One guy says he's unhappy and the whole world stops?

This is ridiculous.
Reporters always to that to attempt to get a "juicy" response from a coach, in this case Barcelona's manager though it's so odd they actually posted that.. must be a bad news day lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:44 am

lol Ronaldo unhappy with the treatment of Kaka, lets just say Kaka ended the caereer of many Canteras in our squad because Mou was so in love with him

In fact Ronaldo should focus on actually performing the stupid douche, he gets paid for that not for loving someone else, Benzema played 10x better than him on the wing when he played there, focus on that you moron

Also i do feel a little sorry for Kaka but he had his chances, he used to be very lazy in games and it got to us fans, but the fact that he wasn't there to even celebrate the Super Copa means that there is something fishy going on because even Lass was there why not Kaka?? i do feel sorry for him, hope someone snaps him up and he can finally enjoy football again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:45 am

halamadrid2 wrote:lol Ronaldo unhappy with the treatment of Kaka, lets just say Kaka ended the caereer of many Canteras in our squad because Mou was so in love with him

In fact Ronaldo should focus on actually performing the stupid douche, he gets paid for that not for loving someone else, Benzema played 10x better than him on the wing when he played there, focus on that you moron

Also i do feel a little sorry for Kaka but he had his chances, he used to be very lazy in games and it got to us fans, but the fact that he wasn't there to even celebrate the Super Copa means that there is something fishy going on because even Lass was there why not Kaka?? i do feel sorry for him, hope someone snaps him up and he can finally enjoy football again
Scores two goals is a moron who plays bad :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

Goalkeeping mistakes :coffee:.

Didn't watch the entire game yet, but was Benzem a actually better than him, or are you just mad, don't mess with me Sad .
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 am

Apart from those two goals which i may add were very lucky mind you, the guy kept losing balls and being selfish, put it this way the guy is a glorified CF who can NOT play on the wing because he is so limited hence why Benzema did better than him when he went off and Higgy>>>>Cronaldo as a CF... so all in all if he wants to leave then by all means go ahead and leave its not like he does something out of the ordinary anyways, sick and tired of his stinky attitude even Lass is more professional than him how many times didn't he celebrate last year??? and the year before???

if he doesn't celebrate does that mean Mou/Perez will change their mind or something and why does he make it public anyways if he can't talk???? gtfo

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 am

Le Samourai wrote:Goalkeeping mistakes :coffee:.

Didn't watch the entire game yet, but was Benzem a actually better than him, or are you just mad, don't mess with me Sad .

yes Benzema on the wing was very lively and assisted Higgy's last goal unselfishly much much better than how good Ronaldo played there

He didn't play good as the lone CF, but how should he when we have an ape as our LW

Benguain is the way to go, but this time not in place of DiMaria but in place of another smug
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Apart from those two goals which i may add were very lucky mind you, the guy kept losing balls and being selfish, put it this way the guy is a glorified CF who can NOT play on the wing because he is so limited hence why Benzema did better than him when he went off and Higgy>>>>Cronaldo as a CF... so all in all if he wants to leave then by all means go ahead and leave its not like he does something out of the ordinary anyways, sick and tired of his stinky attitude even Lass is more professional than him how many times didn't he celebrate last year??? and the year before???

if he doesn't celebrate does that mean Mou/Perez will change his mind or something and why does he make it public anyways if he can't talk????
I understand your points but two goals are two goals, had he not played you might have tied *not counting the third goal which was offside by Benzema*
You sound more haste about giving him bad reputation because he might possibly leave your club.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:57 am

Donuts wrote:I understand your points but two goals are two goals, had he not played you might have tied *not counting the third goal which was offside by Benzema*
You sound more haste about giving him bad reputation because he might possibly leave your club.
Lets make one thing clear, i have never liked the guy, sure he might be good sometimes which i credit him for, but he does more bad than good in our club so i would not mind him leaving

Also what would have happened had Benzema actually started in place of Ronaldo, we wouldn't have struggled like we did to actually force Mou to make a HT substitution eventhough we were leading

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next