Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Ronaldo can't be in a team with other superstars :coffee: he needs all the attention to be on him and to be the best in the team with everyone kissing his feet.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 7 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by windkick Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

QSG should snatch him up asap
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am

Donuts wrote:Ronaldo can't be in a team with other superstars :coffee: he needs all the attention to be on him and to be the best in the team with everyone kissing his feet.

I kind of agree there but this situation is weird. It seems like most of his teammates have come out in support of him so if it was a him vs Iker thing then I don't think they would go around saying dumb stuff like he's oppressed or there on his side etc etc

I mean everyone knows Iker is the captain of that team and in Spain the most popular player seeing he's Spanish and everything I've ever seen is that Iker is a class act and great captain for club and country.

I don't know why players would even want to get in the middle of that if that were the case why Ronaldo's upset.

This is a weird situation.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 am

And Kunta Kinte thought he had problems.......ffs, Ronaldo isn't getting hugs and kisses from Ramos and Benzema!!! Sad what's the world coming to lately Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:49 am

Who cares if he gets support from other teammates.. God, just have to find a way to diss people..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:32 am

@RMadridGirl @RealEsparta , CR asked for a minute of silence for his father's death before the game but the club didn't allow for it.
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:40 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
gondov wrote:Arbeloa has selected a picture of himself alongside Ronaldo taken during a pre-season friendly as his avatar on the site, and later posted a tweet criticising the kind of press coverage that the story has been attracting.

"If you are not careful with the media, they will make you love the oppressor and hate the oppressed," the former Liverpool man tweeted, loosely quoting Malcolm X.

affraid What has the world come to?

I think some of these moron athletes for Madrid or any big team for that matter should go somewhere and really see what happens to "oppressed" persons.

These idiots live in a freaking fairytale and have since they were 14 years old when someone saw how good at football they were.

And this idiot says this after he was at the Euros and it was mandatory for everyone to go to Auschwitz and see what being oppressed is really about.

And BTW the things people can come up with at why his teammate thinks he's being oppressed are

1) He's not the Highest paid player in his profession
2) HE doesn't like how there treating Kaka by paying him over 10 Mill a year to sit on a bench and watch awesome football matches
3) He's mad that the team is supporting Iker more then him for the Balon D'or

I don't know what the reason is but it's just so stupid for the word "oppressed" to ever be mentioned to these pampered little brats.

Goat post by a goat user, I must add you as my friend.

and why always, all the best posters like myself, Huntsman and Dnmac4 are on 25% warning...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:50 am

Legend wrote: @RMadridGirl @RealEsparta , CR asked for a minute of silence for his father's death before the game but the club didn't allow for it.

pwnd
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 am

Legend wrote: @RMadridGirl @RealEsparta , CR asked for a minute of silence for his father's death before the game but the club didn't allow for it.
A moment of silence shouldn't be asked for it is given, why does it mean so much for him.. If my father passed away I wouldn't want the whole world to sympathize me why does Ronaldo crave such attention.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:12 am

not exactly a professional issue is it...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:02 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
gondov wrote:Arbeloa has selected a picture of himself alongside Ronaldo taken during a pre-season friendly as his avatar on the site, and later posted a tweet criticising the kind of press coverage that the story has been attracting.

"If you are not careful with the media, they will make you love the oppressor and hate the oppressed," the former Liverpool man tweeted, loosely quoting Malcolm X.

I think some of these moron athletes for Madrid or any big team for that matter should go somewhere and really see what happens to "oppressed" persons.

These idiots live in a freaking fairytale and have since they were 14 years old when someone saw how good at football they were.

And this idiot says this after he was at the Euros and it was mandatory for everyone to go to Auschwitz and see what being oppressed is really about.

And BTW the things people can come up with at why his teammate thinks he's being oppressed are

2) HE doesn't like how there treating Kaka by paying him over 10 Mill a year to sit on a bench and watch awesome football matches

I don't know what the reason is but it's just so stupid for the word "oppressed" to ever be mentioned to these pampered little brats.

While I do agree with you for the most part. Everything's relative. I still do think that rich celebrities can be very much oppressed. I would never like to be a celebrity myself just because of that reason. To not be able to do or say something without media twisting it into me being a horrible person. While people on the internet/everywhere gloat about it.

The definition of social oppression is:
The systematic, socially supported mistreatment and exploitation of a group or category of people by anyone.

Isn't this exactly what we do with "our" celebrities? We systematically support the exploitation of their lives as entertainment and gloat in their failures and vices. We revel in their mistakes and nitpick at their faults. And if they dare to be human we're upset that they have the nerve to complain when they have it so good.

I think most people who are famous are pretty unhappy about it. Not being sure if people want to be your friends/allies because of you or the benefits you have. Living a life in solitude from everyday life, not being able to go out at town without being surrounded by people who want something.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 am

i'd happily be surrounded by people who want autographs and pictures for 5 hours a day for 100k/week tbh
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 am

change the title thats not what he said : P

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

According to AS he just said: "Every problem has a solution"

Contract extension?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 am

salary increment

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:52 am

I really hope he gets a raise... he needs it baddly.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am

tbh his contract goes out in 2015 he will be almost 31 then, i can see were the board are coming from when they don't want to renew his contract
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

I bet Ronaldo will score like 40 goals when hes 32/33.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:I bet Ronaldo will score like 40 goals when hes 32/33.
with his penalty tally tripling due to his lack of pace
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 pm

PSG rule out buying him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

While I do agree with you for the most part. Everything's relative. I still do think that rich celebrities can be very much oppressed. I would never like to be a celebrity myself just because of that reason. To not be able to do or say something without media twisting it into me being a horrible person. While people on the internet/everywhere gloat about it.

The definition of social oppression is:
The systematic, socially supported mistreatment and exploitation of a group or category of people by anyone.

Isn't this exactly what we do with "our" celebrities? We systematically support the exploitation of their lives as entertainment and gloat in their failures and vices. We revel in their mistakes and nitpick at their faults. And if they dare to be human we're upset that they have the nerve to complain when they have it so good.

I think most people who are famous are pretty unhappy about it. Not being sure if people want to be your friends/allies because of you or the benefits you have. Living a life in solitude from everyday life, not being able to go out at town without being surrounded by people who want something.

Malcom X and countless others who have lost their lives fighting for justice and equality will probably agree with you there.
:coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Lex wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:I bet Ronaldo will score like 40 goals when hes 32/33.
with his penalty tally tripling due to his lack of pace
Yep.I heard hes in Portugals 2016 Olympic diving team.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 pm

C.Ronaldo to Bayern Munich
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:39 pm

The Messiah wrote:C.Ronaldo to Bayern Munich

To warm the bench be being Ribery's Sub... Another Kaka case??

Honestly you are the only who wants that garbage in Bayern.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:C.Ronaldo to Bayern Munich

To warm the bench be being Ribery's Sub... Another Kaka case??

Honestly you are the only who wants that garbage in Bayern.

We need a stronger bench of course.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 pm

---Ronaldo---Ribery---Robben

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next