Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 am

LOOOL at Madrid fans hating Ronaldo right now.He earned 42m last year.Why would he want a bigger contract ffs.Its not that.Theres an extremely slight possibility that he wants to leave the club.I think the most possible thing is because hes having problems with the players or someone in the Madrid Board.

vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 5 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am

To all of those hating on Ronaldo :facepalm:

Shut up please, this guy is the reason we're competing for titles.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 am

Zealous wrote:Ronaldo made these comments on purpose. I'm not too pleased with him for doing so but he must have his reasons, being fully aware of what this would cause.

Let's wait to find out what these reasons are first.

hmm yh I guess so

If its to do with Kaka then what a crybaby, he stirs all of this up because one of his friend gets treated badly, how about when Peter the Lion was treated the same or Sahin where was he then??

I just think he could have done it behind closed doors, see Iker's/Ramo's differences with Mourinho nobody knows squat about them because they don't go public with their unhappiness some things should not go out and thats situations like this....

heck nobody knew what a crybaby Missi was until Ibra wrote it in his book, it is not the first time this guy causes trouble by going public with something that should be done behind closed doors

If really he wants to leave, then astalavista hope you had a nice time

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 am

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/cristiano-le-dijo-florentino-sabado/20120903dasdaiftb_8/Tes

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 am

vivabarca38 wrote:LOOOL at Madrid fans hating Ronaldo right now.He earned 42m last year.Why would he want a bigger contract ffs.Its not that.Theres an extremely slight possibility that he wants to leave the club.I think the most possible thing is because hes having problems with the players or someone in the Madrid Board.

This seems likely. In any case I think this will blow over eventually. Nothing a BBQ can't fix.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 am

sportsczy wrote:It can't be his contract. With his share of image rights that Madrid is generating, he's #2. He made $42 mil last year while Messi made $33 mil. Bekham is #1 btw lol.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2012/04/18/the-worlds-highest-paid-soccer-players/

It's Cristiano who generates the image rights, not Madrid.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 am

So you discussed about 6 pages. what is the conclusion? what is the reason?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 am

I guess we should make a betting pool about this Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:21 am

free_cat wrote:
sportsczy wrote:It can't be his contract. With his share of image rights that Madrid is generating, he's #2. He made $42 mil last year while Messi made $33 mil. Bekham is #1 btw lol.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2012/04/18/the-worlds-highest-paid-soccer-players/

It's Cristiano who generates the image rights, not Madrid.

Yeah but Madrid uses him as a poster boy for everything Real Madrid across the world and that has the broadest reach of any club in the world arguably. His image rights revenue has exponentially risen even from his Man U days and Man U is not exactly weak when it come to this ($44 mil in 2011 compared to $18.5 mil in 2008).

I'll say this.... if this about his personal contract, the guy is a douche and i'll dislike him even more. I never liked him to begin with. But i respected his professionalism and dedication to the game. He plays for Madrid so i automatically wish that he does well. This would just be insane.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:22 am

billionmillion wrote:So you discussed about 6 pages. what is the conclusion? what is the reason?

The conclusion is easy: No one knows but Cipriano is whiner. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

Apparently he told Perez that he does't feel liked/appreciated in Madrid

hmm this seems more plausible since he has complained about that before
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 am

Galliani just got on a plane to Madrid to see if he can get a free loan of CR7...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 am

Surprised no one figured it has something to do with anniversary of his father death, my guess is someone disrespected his father!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 am

Potential wrote:Surprised no one figured it has something to do with anniversary of his father death, my guess is someone disrespected his father!

I guess you didn't read more than the first page in this thread?

Because it has been said several times, however it doesn't seem likely as Ronaldo said it's nothing personal, rather something professional.

I don't think his father death can be considered anything professional.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 am

He lurked at GL and read that he wasn't featured in all of the "Most handsome XI" teams? hmm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

The amount of fans that claim " they've never liked him" never fails to amaze me.

Spoilt c**ts. Hope he leaves and Barca dominate La Liga again.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 am

So Real Madrid can't win without Ronaldo? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 am

Benzema wasn't close to him that game halamadrid.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 am

Yohan Modric wrote:So Real Madrid can't win without Ronaldo? hmm
:coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 am

This a joke? He single-handedly made you relevant again lol. Wasn't too long ago when Madrid were the laughing stock of football.

You couldn't even get past the round of 16 before he came & that stat or whatever was held for nearly held for about a decade.

Take Ronaldo out of Madrid, replace him with any player not named Lionel & you pretty much win f**k all these past few seasons.

150 goals (in admittedly a weak era in Spanish football) in 2 ½ seasons & you "don't like him" rofl

F**k off you ungrateful bastards. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 am

Gil wrote:

This a joke? He single-handedly made you relevant again lol. Wasn't too long ago when Madrid were the laughing stock of football.

You couldn't even get past the round of 16 before he came & that stat or whatever was held for nearly held for about a decade.

Take Ronaldo out of Madrid, replace him with any player not named Lionel & you pretty much win f**k all these past few seasons.

150 goals (in admittedly a weak era in Spanish football) in 2 ½ seasons & you "don't like him" rofl

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Not exactly single handedly, but he did most of the job :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 am

The main reason we won Liga and went through CL is MOURINHO not Ronaldo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 am

Gil wrote:

So Real Madrid wouldn't beat La Liga teams without Ronaldo? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 am

Mamad wrote:The main reason we won Liga and went through CL is MOURINHO not Ronaldo.

rofl

You finished only 3 points behind Barca under Pellegrini in 09-10 and would have easily won the League that season if it wasn't for his injury. He missed around 9/10 games that season if I recall correctly.

That was actually the season where he was at his best in a Madrid shirt in my opinion. His variety of goals & all round play that year was sensational as well. That was such an underrated year for him.

You're deluded mate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 am

If Cesc isnt complaining neither should Ronaldo imo
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:35 am

Gil wrote:
Mamad wrote:The main reason we won Liga and went through CL is MOURINHO not Ronaldo.

rofl

You finished only 3 points behind Barca under Pellegrini in 09-10 and would have easily won the League that season if it wasn't for his injury. He missed around 9/10 games that season if I recall correctly.

That was actually the season where he was at his best in a Madrid shirt in my opinion. His variety of goals & all round play that year was sensational as well. That was such an underrated year for him.

You're deluded mate.

We finished 2nd and lost to Lyon in 1/8 and lost to Alcorcon in 1/16 and and.... until Mou came.

Ronaldo is our main goalscorer but Mourinho is the main man who made the difference. its not really hard to tell.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next