Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 8 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 pm

---Ronaldo---Ribery---Robben

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 8 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:PSG rule out buying him.

Leo said that they had not made a formal offer to Madrid and they are happy with their current team. Basically, he is leaving every option open. I can guarantee you they have made contact with Madrid even if it is impossible to get a deal done by midnight tonight lol... deals of this size usually take several months to put together unless all the stars somehow align.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Robben--Ronaldo--Ribery

This is truelly tempting
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Some people should stop acting as if Ronaldo goes to a certain club, he'll warm the bench. That's not going to happen.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Anyway I just don't what Ronaldo's problem is. No support from the club or campaigns etc etc are going to make him better than Messi. Plus his contract is already good enough.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 pm

7amood11 wrote:Some people should stop acting as if Ronaldo goes to a certain club, he'll warm the bench. That's not going to happen.

i don't even think they REALLY believe that .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Crimson wrote:

Arbeloa:

He just needs more affection from everybody, I don't know, that's all we can give him.

"Everybody has the right to be sad, he's a person just like anyone else," Arbeloa said. "He doesn't share the problems of most Spanish people but it's perfectly reasonable that he can be sad. "We're all going to help him because he is our friend,"

Arbeloa said that he hopes the fans don't take "his words the the wrong way."

"The media have great power and people are influenced by what they hear and read," he said. "He knows that he's with the best team and hopefully he'll stay here until he retires. And if the fans keep believing in him, he'll be remembered as a club icon. We will help him."

"Cristiano always wants to win every trophy," Arbeloa added.

"His ambition has turned him into one of the world's greatest, but the most important thing for him is Real Madrid," he said. "Do not think that winning the Ballon d'Or is his primary concern. We are a family, we have to help him. Don't go thinking that money is the issue."

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo
That I am feeling sad and have
expressed this sadness has created a
huge stir. I am accused of wanting
more money, but one day it will be
shown that this is not the case. At this
point, I just want to guarantee to the
Real Madrid fans that my motivation,
dedication, commitment and desire to
win all competitions will not be
affected. I have too much respect for
myself and for Real Madrid to ever give
less to the club than all I am capable
of. Abrazos to all madridistas
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Legend wrote: @RMadridGirl @RealEsparta , CR asked for a minute of silence for his father's death before the game but the club didn't allow for it.
dat source :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Legend wrote: @RMadridGirl @RealEsparta , CR asked for a minute of silence for his father's death before the game but the club didn't allow for it.
dat source :bow:
Yeah that source haha
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm

buddytaller wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo

"That I am feeling sad and have
expressed this sadness has created a
huge stir. I am accused of wanting
more money, but one day it will be
shown that this is not the case. At this
point, I just want to guarantee to the
Real Madrid fans that my motivation,
dedication, commitment and desire to
win all competitions will not be
affected. I have too much respect for
myself and for Real Madrid to ever give
less to the club than all I am capable
of. Abrazos to all madridistas"

"So, I can confirm that I'll be playing for Manchester United next season. And before there are any rumours and speculation about me staying against my will, I want to make one thing clear: whoever says or writes anything to that effect is lying. I'll be playing at Manchester United with my heart and soul. I will fight and honour the shirt with the same desire and dedication as I always have."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am

I think people are looking way too much into this. It will end up being nothing. I think he loves Madrid and wants to stay.

But obviously there isn't 100% certainty to everything. And the slight small percent that he does soon or whatever, I think Man City is the only team I see him realistically going to. Only team that can afford him and will be willing to do it.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 am

He'd do a RVP if he joins ManU's rivals :grin. No one seems to talk about it :coffee: I think he shoot himself into the foot no matter what his reasons were. He realized is his mistake and is on backpedaling ( his facebook answer) :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 am

If you ask me - he achieved what he wanted. Everybody talks about him and no one about Messi. Mission accomplished Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 am

Not exactly, i had this discussion about Ronaldo with my brother and friends, all we said was "Damn and that's the difference between Ronaldo and Messi"
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 8 Empty The Ronaldo Debacle

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Iniesta of Barca: Messi is the best player in the world, the ballon d'or belongs to him
Marcelo of Madrid: Iker is the best player in the world, he belongs to the ballon d'or
Iker and Ramos: Congrats to Iniesta, he deserved the ballon d'or

Go figure!
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm

huntsy, can you predict the end of madrid again? last time you did it, we smashed barca in the supercup, moar please, we miss u Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:huntsy, can you predict the end of madrid again? last time you did it, we smashed barca in the supercup, moar please, we miss u Very Happy
smashed Laughing.You won by away goals.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:huntsy, can you predict the end of madrid again? last time you did it, we smashed barca in the supercup, moar please, we miss u Very Happy
smashed Laughing.You won by away goals.

smashed in the return game, that's when he made the thread. Yeah, smashed i said
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Real Madrid players can choose whoever they want imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 am

well i watched espnsoccernet press pass with gab marcotti suggesting that ronaldo problem maybe has to do with contract, and tax law that in which from is it next year that wil be implemented 50% tax, in which ronaldo will loose lot of money paying for it, and therefore wants to earn kind of money he is earning after tax???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:58 am

if indeed this is about new tax system that is going to be imposed to players, then starting from ronaldo, many stars may leave la liga...

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:32 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:smashed in the return game, that's when he made the thread. Yeah, smashed i said
Smashed... won by away goals and 2 of your goals were gifted by individual mistakes rather than your own creation. I'm not debating that Madrid were very superior for 35 minutes in the second leg, but over 180 minutes the tie was very close (in fact, I believe it had identical stats for shots, right?).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 am

JespSwe wrote:if indeed this is about new tax system that is going to be imposed to players, then starting from ronaldo, many stars may leave la liga...
As a matter of fact, with the new tax system, finally the Spanish clubs won't have a huge financial advantage towards the other leagues where the taxes have always been that high.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 am

Its nothing to do with payment... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:01 am

AS reporting Flo rejected City's 200 million euro offer for Ronaldo in summer. and there is a poll in AS "would you sell Ronaldo for 200M?" and 87 percent answered yes.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next