Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" Empty Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 pm

After tonight's match against Granada Ronaldo was asked why he did not celebrate his goals. His response: "I am sad, that's why I'm not celebrating. It's something on the professional level and I'm sad. The people responsible know why and that's enough."

http://www.marca.com/2012/09/02/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1346617056.html

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bbva/cristiano-estoy-enfadado-con-gente-este-club-2196405

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by andiii Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

did someone misplace his hairgel in the dressing rooms?
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 pm

rofl nice title Laughing

he says "im sad and the club knows why" Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:44 pm

It's probably Kaka.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Ronaldo is suffering. Bring him home Fergie.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:47 pm

CRonaldo is sad as he didn't win in the vote for the European Player of the Year. What else?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:31 pm

rwo power wrote:CRonaldo is sad as he didn't win in the vote for the European Player of the Year. What else?

Suspect
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Primadonna..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

He didn't celebrate Against Granada last year either

it's something to do with Granada
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Any clues? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:49 pm

rwo power wrote:CRonaldo is sad as he didn't win in the vote for the European Player of the Year. What else?
I thought this was obvious o,o why even question why he's sad.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:50 pm

His dream is to play for Granada.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Iniesta also knows the reason Smile
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 pm

For those who speak Spanish that was his interview, don't know a word of Spanish but according to a twitter account I follow Ronaldo said "he's sad, it's professional, it's not the award, it's not his performance and the club knows it"
According to the account he's probably sad because it is close to the anniversary of his father's death.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Moudrid continues to implode :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Moudrid continues to implode :coffee:
......by beating Granada 3-0...
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 pm

It's because we sold Granero
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:13 pm

buddytaller wrote:According to the account he's probably sad because it is close to the anniversary of his father's death.
He said it was a professional problem, therefore it's not a personal one like his father's death.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 pm

According to Punto Pelota, Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants to leave the club.

Shocked
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:According to Punto Pelota, Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants to leave the club.

Shocked
#ostracized

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Ronaldo's dad died on the 5th of September 2005, he wants to play for Portugal despite him carrying a knock.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:According to Punto Pelota, Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants to leave the club.

Shocked
#SaveusJese :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikingMidfield Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Yeah I agree, it's kind of obvious isn't it?
StrikingMidfield
StrikingMidfield
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 pm

I see Ronaldo is not a fan of that scrub Essien either. :coffee:

StrikingMidfield wrote:
Yeah I agree, it's kind of obvious isn't it?

He has already said It has nothing to do with that.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Liverpool could use him hmm

LOLOLOLOL
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next