Is Pedro the most underrated player in Europe?

+36
Lord Awesome
DeviAngel
billionmillion
alexjanosik
Zealous
izzy
the xcx
harhar11
jibers
Highburied
RealGunner
Divine Intervention
Giovanni10
_LMG_10_
BeautifulGame
Pedram
Deathrow898
aford92
billy_gr
juventus101
Adit
zizzle
Lord Spencer
Omniscient
Le Samourai
Internal
StevieRayVaughan
bazinga
Amar
Jeps33178
Ganso
Lex
fatman123
Sushi Master
ChollaVille
Dnmac4
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Pedro the most underrated player in Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Pedro the most underrated player in Europe?

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:57 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
highburied wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
highburied wrote:Anything less than 'The best' is underrated for Barca fans.

Who said Pedro was the best at anything?
I guess this is just a backhanded way to take a shot at Barca fans, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Thats why you opened this thread...right?

To make people say 'Pedro is so underrated, he is the best bla bla...'

Fail!

Again, best at what? Can you show me where anyone said he was the best at anything? The thread was opened to see if he will ever get the credit he deserves at Barca and if others think he's underrated. Where did anyone ask if he's the best, say he's the best, or anything even close to that. Pretty big fail on your part, but what else can anyone expect from you.

How long you have been at the forums?? Its clearly you dont know the true story of your fellow fans.

Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Is Pedro the most underrated player in Europe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Pedro the most underrated player in Europe?

Post by jibers Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:59 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
highburied wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

I guess this is just a backhanded way to take a shot at Barca fans, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Fail!

Again, best at what? Can you show me where anyone said he was the best at anything? The thread was opened to see if he will ever get the credit he deserves at Barca and if others think he's underrated. Where did anyone ask if he's the best, say he's the best, or anything even close to that. Pretty big fail on your part, but what else can anyone expect from you.

Guys stop arguing ffs. Just state your points. Pedro is underrated or ovarreted, he is good at what he is required to do and ould never be nothing more than he is. He shows that you dont have to be a xavi or a messi to start for Barca. Hard work can get you anywhere. Evident by him benching Henry then Ibraflopovic. Pep's application of Pedros 'talent' is a masterstroke tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Come on man Pedro is rated just fine. In fact most players playing in top teams are rated just fine.

Cazorla is the most underrated player in Europe. (Borja Valero if you ask Adit banana)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Zealous wrote:Come on man Pedro is rated just fine. In fact most players playing in top teams are rated just fine.

Cazorla is the most underrated player in Europe. (Borja Valero if you ask Adit banana)

Yea, I started the Cazorla is underrated campaign and I was killed by some of the same people in this thread for saying so. Actually I take that back, I was killed for saying he was a steal at 20 million dollars, and I've been saying this since he was at Villareal. As for Borja, we will see how good he is without Cazorla. It's not a coincidence he had his best year by a country mile when he was next to Cazorla.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Cazorla would walk into any midfield out there IMO. Such a classy classy player.

Jesus Navas has a world cup winners medal but he doesn't :facepalm:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:41 pm

jibers wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
highburied wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Fail!

Guys stop arguing ffs. Just state your points. Pedro is underrated or ovarreted, he is good at what he is required to do and ould never be nothing more than he is. He shows that you dont have to be a xavi or a messi to start for Barca. Hard work can get you anywhere. Evident by him benching Henry then Ibraflopovic. Pep's application of Pedros 'talent' is a masterstroke tbh.

I agree. If you look at the people he sends to the bench and IMO will continue to do so because Barca seem hell bent on replacing him it's very impressive. And then if you mix that in with his numbers, he is going to score 20-25 goals a season and get you 5-10 assists a season plus he almost always shows up in big games which many so called big name players do not then I don't know how people don't consider him underrated.

If Nani or other premier wingers (I'm not picking on Nani, it's just easy because there was just a thread on here saying he was a top 5 player in the world) scored 20-25 goals in a season and had 5-10 assists to go with that plus scoring in the CL final people on this board would be going nuts saying he's the best player in the world. Not to mention Pedro plays hard 100% of the time and plays the best defense of any winger I have seen then what more does the guy have to do, get a bunch of tattoo's, a crazy hair cut, do backflips when he scores or get in fights and have a bad attitude? I just don't get it and the consensus in this thread has pretty much been that he's pretty good and rated just fine. Again I just don't know hwat else he can do other then switching teams.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:43 pm

So will Sanchez take Pedro's place?

Looks like Barca fans have an answer to the Higuain/Benzema debate pirat
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:45 pm

jibers wrote:Pedro isn';t underrated, he's a good player but he isn't the most talented. He works his socks off but I don't rate him that highly. He is probably the least talented player in Barcas squad tbh. He just follows Peps instructions wisely. He fits into Barca perfectly because of his discipline and workrate. He is a Ji sung park that has been coached better, a kuyt type player. Nothing more, nothing less. Great team player, not outstanding. One thing I would say is that he is probably the most two footed player in Europe atm. I honestly don't know what his stronger foot is...

Pretty much agree with this.Also that he scores a lot of goals and crucial ones at that.
Every great team needs players like him.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm

I also dont know what is pedro's stronger foot
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm

SAnchez > Pedro ! for me at least
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Zealous wrote:So will Sanchez take Pedro's place?

Nope, when it comes down to it, and we need to put our big guns on the field Pep always picks Pedro. I just don't see Pep changing that especially for a non Spaniard.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Yup that guy is a two footed freak,makes it extremely hard for goal keepers to predict a shot.The best thing about him i value is his two "footedness".
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:SAnchez > Pedro ! for me at least
Sanchez> every Barca forward except Messi.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Ribery >>> Sanchez.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:

Sanchez is a Barca forward.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm

No he isnt.Villa is miles better.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Now I know you are trolling. What has Sanchez done exactly? Villa has been one of if not the most consistent strikers in the last decade. So Ibra and Henry > Pedro, but who becnhed them? Sanchez is not in either one of those guys leagues.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:36 pm

jibers wrote:

Now I know you are trolling. What has Sanchez done exactly? Villa has been one of if not the most consistent strikers in the last decade. So Ibra and Henry > Pedro, but who becnhed them? Sanchez is not in either one of those guys leagues.
Sanchez>>> Rooney and Pedro >>> whatever other Manu strikers. Sanchez is a better winger than Villa, Villa is the better forward.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Zealous wrote:So will Sanchez take Pedro's place?

He should do imo, Pedro has been utter shite this season while Sanchez was fantastic before he got his injury and deserved his place at the time......

Btw we Barca fans dont argue over such petty things, we are humble and respectful :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm

He is. People usually say so and so can get into the Barca team and replace Pedro.

Barca don't really need pure wingers the way they play. Even Alves plays further up than a winger sometimes.

It's usually about Messi, Xavi and Iniesta so he doesn't really get noticed. However he scores goals, performs in the big games and works hard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:37 pm

jibers wrote:

Sanchez>>> Rooney and Pedro >>> whatever other Manu strikers. Sanchez is a better winger than Villa, Villa is the better forward.

wow. It's okay to hate United but it's making you come off as a fool. What next? Lavezzi better than Xavi?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Jibers getting a doze of his own medicine there. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Jibers getting a doze of his own medicine there. :coffee:

??? WHat medicine, show me trolling in any of my recent posts...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 am

Rooney is England's best player by a long way IMO. Sanchez has done nothing in his career to suggest that he is better.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:36 am

Thomas Müller is pretty underrated.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3