The Sweeper: Arsenal confident of landing Premier League record £25m-a-year shirt sponsorship deal

+2
beatrixasdfghjk.
Raptorgunner
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sweeper: Arsenal confident of landing Premier League record £25m-a-year shirt sponsorship deal - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sweeper: Arsenal confident of landing Premier League record £25m-a-year shirt sponsorship deal

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:01 am

Give me some hints D<

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Sweeper: Arsenal confident of landing Premier League record £25m-a-year shirt sponsorship deal - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sweeper: Arsenal confident of landing Premier League record £25m-a-year shirt sponsorship deal

Post by michael1 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:03 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Give me some hints D<

basically feels like i live in lebanon a lot of the time
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:08 am

BLACKTOWN?
idk .__.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 am

are you lot kidding me, sydney is swimming with 'pool fans, theyre like a bloody infestation!!
and whats the go with guessing concord and canada bay as asian, the inner wwest is filled with wogs, the nearest asians are burwood, campsie etc
beatrix you is from Bass Hill and for michael im gonna take a punt with campsie
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 am

YEAH, I AGREE, SO MANY LIVERPOOL GUYS.
I DUNNO WHERE HE'S BEEN LIVING.
AND YOU FATMAN, https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9196-cities

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2