Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there?

+38
vivabarca38
Lord Spencer
Lex
Bellabong
The Messiah
baresi
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
xabi
McLewis
Highburied
Ganso
jibers
Khaled
feho29
Magricos
S
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Shamirr
BeautifulGame
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
BarrileteCosmico
juventus101
DeviAngel
Adit
uzonero
Red Alert
B-Mac
Patrick Bateman
rwo power
StevieRayVaughan
fatman123
McAgger
juve_gigi
justdoit_
El Chelsea Fuerte
Luca
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there?

Post by michael1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Until i hype them into the stratosphere ofcourse banana
Demba Ba's current success is 90% Mole, 10% Demba Ba bounce

Going by Carroll's Liverpool performances i think his success at NUFC was 100% me Very Happy

michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:Al Habsi is brutally underrated because he plays for Wigan. Some of the saves he's pulled off in the last two seasons have been breathtaking and, had he been playing for one of the top four/six teams and made those saves, we wouldn't hear the end of it

Life of playing for an unfashionable club, happens for Newcastle players all the time......

Until i hype them into the stratosphere ofcourse banana

Hey mole question for ya, how is santon doing has he played much for you guys ??

Havent really watched u guys this season and havent heard a peep about him.

That's because he got injured as soon as he arrived lol, hes back fit now though played for Italy u21's today i think.....

Expect him to play in our next game against Spurs.

Ahh well that explains a lot.

Def gonna ahve to watch that then hopefully u guys lay the smackdown on tottenshit seein as my dear gunners cant even lay the smackdown on them anymore loll my lord how we have fallen.

On another note santon is brillant, hes a bit raw but quality nonetheless

If use give some decent playin time he will have a good season for u guys

michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:58 pm

michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:

Going by Carroll's Liverpool performances i think his success at NUFC was 100% me Very Happy

michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:Al Habsi is brutally underrated because he plays for Wigan. Some of the saves he's pulled off in the last two seasons have been breathtaking and, had he been playing for one of the top four/six teams and made those saves, we wouldn't hear the end of it

Life of playing for an unfashionable club, happens for Newcastle players all the time......

Hey mole question for ya, how is santon doing has he played much for you guys ??

That's because he got injured as soon as he arrived lol, hes back fit now though played for Italy u21's today i think.....

Def gonna ahve to watch that then hopefully u guys lay the smackdown on tottenshit seein as my dear gunners cant even lay the smackdown on them anymore loll my lord how we have fallen.

Yh i think we can win it will be a hard game but at home and behind a 12 game unbeaten run i think we can win.....

Yh i have seen Santon alot, the talent is definitely there, just needs to stay fit and play consistently and get the confidence that comes from playing time.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:59 pm

draxler, arbeloa, özil, marcelo,
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:

michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Yh i think we can win it will be a hard game but at home and behind a 12 game unbeaten run i think we can win.....

Yh i have seen Santon alot, the talent is definitely there, just needs to stay fit and play consistently and get the confidence that comes from playing time.....

Well i think most gunners fans will be rootin for u guys haha

Yea thats its really just needs consistent playin time and he will show how good he is.

Is it strictly a loan or is there an option to buy at the end ?
If that fat man ashley is actually willin to pony up a bit of that cash ofcourse
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 pm

We signed him permanently for 5 million on a 5 year deal.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:We signed him permanently for 5 million on a 5 year deal.....

Whatttt seriouslyyy, ferkk loll i knew this haha dont mind me its 4 am in aus.

And on remembering that is a very solid buy!!
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4