Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there?

+38
vivabarca38
Lord Spencer
Lex
Bellabong
The Messiah
baresi
Sushi Master
Le Samourai
xabi
McLewis
Highburied
Ganso
jibers
Khaled
feho29
Magricos
S
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Shamirr
BeautifulGame
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
BarrileteCosmico
juventus101
DeviAngel
Adit
uzonero
Red Alert
B-Mac
Patrick Bateman
rwo power
StevieRayVaughan
fatman123
McAgger
juve_gigi
justdoit_
El Chelsea Fuerte
Luca
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there?

Post by baresi Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 am

Giovinco, Handanovic

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there?

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 am

Rafinha by miles.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:41 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
Ganso wrote:Smalling is average at going forward (waits for Smalling fans)

Who Cares?

He 's a CB ffs.

and don't tell me he's a RB cuz he's not.
have you read the entire thread?he was comparing Sagna to Smalling
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 am

ynwa wrote:Underrated from this forum? 'Cause that could take a while.

Torres
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:20 am

Phritz wrote:
ynwa wrote:Underrated from this forum? 'Cause that could take a while.

Torres

:bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:51 am

jibers wrote:Sagna has been average at best tbh. Smalling has been the best RB in the prem this season.

Who is the the most criminally underrated player out there? - Page 3 Lol_bm11
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:53 am

Jibers half assed attempts at trolling is really starting to get annoying.......

I want the old Jibers back Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 am

The old jibers was blurted out with that rant towards our German friend Very Happy

It would take a while for him to regroup.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 am

scott parker, giovinco, matri, jose enrique, diego lugano, miccoli, handanovic, di natale, klose...

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 am

im surprised no one has mentioned moussa sow... What a beast and criminally underrated
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 am

JespSwe wrote:scott parker, giovinco, matri, jose enrique, diego lugano, miccoli, handanovic, di natale, klose...

:lol!:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:41 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
JespSwe wrote:scott parker, giovinco, matri, jose enrique, diego lugano, miccoli, handanovic, di natale, klose...

welll scott parker is really underrated... Evil or Very Mad

.. tiberio guarente...

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am

JespSwe wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

.. tiberio guarente...

He is so underrated that he won PL player of the season undeservedly ahead of players like Nani and Vidic who deserved it?

They are already articles in almost every English media about how great a player he is in last 2 days because he had a decent game against Arsenal.

He is way overrated not underrated.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

.. tiberio guarente...

He is so underrated that he won PL player of the season undeservedly ahead of players like Nani and Vidic who deserved it?

They are already articles in almost every English media about how great a player he is in last 2 days because he had a decent game against Arsenal.

He is way overrated not underrated.

LMAO.. this thread is started to give opinion from fans/posters perspective... isnt it??

who gives a damn what english media think he is great player, what matters is what fans/posters thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am

Well, seeing as Smalling is better than Sagna at RB according to some, I think he's pretty criminally underrated...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Jibers half assed attempts at trolling is really starting to get annoying.......

I want the old Jibers back Sad

Lord Spencer wrote:The old jibers was blurted out with that rant towards our German friend Very Happy

It would take a while for him to regroup.

You guys... Sad ...you've pulled me back out of gutter, I'm back to my old self...ffs...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 pm

In the EPL, I would have said scott parker but he is getting too overhyped atm, it's annoying. I would say Lucas from liverpool tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:52 pm

I agree with Scott Parker's mention.
I think he is a top quality player.Has got a very good technique,good passing ability, good tackler and a great engine.
Its a shame he has never played for a CL club.Certainly belongs in that class.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Al Habsi is brutally underrated because he plays for Wigan. Some of the saves he's pulled off in the last two seasons have been breathtaking and, had he been playing for one of the top four/six teams and made those saves, we wouldn't hear the end of it
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Lex wrote:Al Habsi is brutally underrated because he plays for Wigan. Some of the saves he's pulled off in the last two seasons have been breathtaking and, had he been playing for one of the top four/six teams and made those saves, we wouldn't hear the end of it

Life of playing for an unfashionable club, happens for Newcastle players all the time......

Until i hype them into the stratosphere ofcourse banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Odemwingie

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:33 pm

In general its Klose.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Until i hype them into the stratosphere ofcourse banana
Demba Ba's current success is 90% Mole, 10% Demba Ba bounce
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:Al Habsi is brutally underrated because he plays for Wigan. Some of the saves he's pulled off in the last two seasons have been breathtaking and, had he been playing for one of the top four/six teams and made those saves, we wouldn't hear the end of it

Life of playing for an unfashionable club, happens for Newcastle players all the time......

Hey mole question for ya, how is santon doing has he played much for you guys ??

Havent really watched u guys this season and havent heard a peep about him.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Lex wrote:

Going by Carroll's Liverpool performances i think his success at NUFC was 100% me Very Happy

michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Hey mole question for ya, how is santon doing has he played much for you guys ??

That's because he got injured as soon as he arrived lol, hes back fit now though played for Italy u21's today i think.....

Expect him to play in our next game against Spurs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lex wrote:

Going by Carroll's Liverpool performances i think his success at NUFC was 100% me Very Happy

michael1 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

That's because he got injured as soon as he arrived lol, hes back fit now though played for Italy u21's today i think.....

Expect him to play in our next game against Spurs.

Ahh well that explains a lot.

Def gonna ahve to watch that then hopefully u guys lay the smackdown on tottenshit seein as my dear gunners cant even lay the smackdown on them anymore loll my lord how we have fallen.

On another note santon is brillant, hes a bit raw but quality nonetheless

If use give some decent playin time he will have a good season for u guys
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next