Best player in the world receives Pichichi trophy.

+24
Jack Daniels
Adit
Harmonica
StevieRayVaughan
lenear1030
Lord Spencer
zizzle
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
Luca
Lex
Turok_TTZ
Messi
Rebaño Sagrado
Vibe
Kev
Albiceleste
BiasedMilanFan3
billionmillion
Sushi Master
JAY-Z
xabi
Zees
LeVersacci
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best player in the world receives Pichichi trophy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best player in the world receives Pichichi trophy.

Post by zizzle Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Title is misleading,Abate didn't win the pichichi :coffee:
Abate does not play in La Liga :coffee:

Abate doesnt need to :coffee:

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Best player in the world receives Pichichi trophy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best player in the world receives Pichichi trophy.

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:28 am

Abate does not compete to win trophies, trophies compete for him to win them.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 am

Congrats to Ronny.

and that jacket is bawse. eff what you heard
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 am

I never thought a player could ever reach the 40 goal a season mark in the League, it is quite astonishing. Its really sad how him and Messi are setting the bar too high for newcomers. I am hoping Falcao can beat them to the Pichichi this year, very very unlikely if Ronaldo keeps his form though.

Love him or hate him, the guy is a beast ( a arrogant one, nevertheless).

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:Love him or hate him, the guy is a beast ( a arrogant one, nevertheless).
And a tapin/penalty king, ceasar of meaningless goals and a raper of village teams.

Oh no I didn't. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:03 am

jiopsi wrote:
Mr.Hendrix wrote:Love him or hate him, the guy is a beast ( a arrogant one, nevertheless).
And a tapin/penalty king, ceasar of meaningless goals and a raper of village teams.

Oh no I didn't. Laughing

Whats the point seriously?

Why troll for? Seriously I haven't seen you post anything decent on this forum at all.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:09 am

Crimson wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Oh no I didn't. Laughing

Whats the point seriously?

Why troll for? Seriously I haven't seen you post anything decent on this forum at all.....
Troll? Based on factual statistics from his Pichichi campaign.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 am

Havent seen this guy in any other threads other than a Messi vs ronaldo thread . Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:16 am

jiopsi wrote:

Oh no I didn't. Laughing

Three flaws with your arguments:

1) Tap-ins don't require skill, you clearly dont play football i see.
2) Ronaldo only scores tap-ins, prove to me that most of his goals (53) are tap-ins or penalties. Just by saying something, doesn't mean its true. If you cant be bothered to prove it, then keep these absurd statements in your panties.
3) If you actually believe what you said (which i really doubt), then i have nothing to say. Take you Messi glasses off, ffs. You have no idea how much I hate Ronaldo after he refused to give me a freaking autograph ( I actually hope he gets injured for a long *bleep* time), but that doesn't mean that I need to discredit his achievements and goals.

Ronaldo is an asshole (thts my pure opinion) but he is an amazing player.

Sorry but dont expect me to reply to you again (regarding this topic), you clearly seemed too biased. I dont entirely blame you, I would have defended Forlan to death (even though many claimed he was the problem for Atleti).

Peace bro.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 am

Adit wrote:Havent seen this guy in any other threads other than a Messi vs ronaldo thread . Laughing

first of all, most of the la liga related topics ( which is what I primarily care about) turns into Ronaldo vs Messi or Barca vs Madrid. I wish there were more topics on Atleti, Valencia..but no one gives a *bleep* about those teams anyway. So my choices are: Either contribute to Real vs Barca or Ronaldo vs. Messi or wait for 2 months when Real or barca faces these teams and hope someone creates a topic regarding Atleti etc.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 am

jiopsi wrote:

Oh no I didn't. Laughing
Stop trolling.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
Adit wrote:Havent seen this guy in any other threads other than a Messi vs ronaldo thread . Laughing

first of all, most of the la liga related topics ( which is what I primarily care about) turns into Ronaldo vs Messi or Barca vs Madrid. I wish there were more topics on Atleti, Valencia..but no one gives a *bleep* about those teams anyway. So my choices are: Either contribute to Real vs Barca or Ronaldo vs. Messi or wait for 2 months when Real or barca faces these teams and hope someone creates a topic regarding Atleti etc.
dude put up a atleti avatar and sig and make a Atleti thread in laliga section and start posting there.
We(RM fans) are glad we have a atleti fan to mock here Smile
You are welcome to Real madrid section ,you can even make a thread about atleti in our section Thumbs up.
There are some other atleti fans here too..namely Gil from top of my head.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Oh no I didn't. Laughing

Three flaws with your arguments:

1) Tap-ins don't require skill, you clearly dont play football i see.
Tapins require skill, they also require more from your teammates to provide you the goal.

2) Ronaldo only scores tap-ins, prove to me that most of his goals (53) are tap-ins or penalties. Just by saying something, doesn't mean its true. If you cant be bothered to prove it, then keep these absurd statements in your panties.
From his 53 goals 11 were tapins, 9 penalties and 75% directly assisted. Compared to Messi 4 tapins, 5 penalties and 53% were directly assisted.

Out of Pichichi campaign 40 goals, 8 tapins, 8 penalties, 30 directly assisted and 11 goals post season after the Mad-Bar decider.
Messi 31 goals, 3 tapins, 4 penalties, 12 directly assisted and 1 goal post season.

Hence the tapin/penalty king and caesar of meaningless goals.

3) If you actually believe what you said (which i really doubt), then i have nothing to say. Take you Messi glasses off, ffs. You have no idea how much I hate Ronaldo after he refused to give me a freaking autograph ( I actually hope he gets injured for a long *bleep* time), but that doesn't mean that I need to discredit his achievements and goals.
I believe in statistics.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:

Yup..Well said..Some people dont know anything outside Real and Barca..I asked a question to a few La Liga fans on the chatbox in the weekend if Espanyol built a new stadium(Which was completed in 2009 i believe) as i watched the match between Espanyol and Real Madrid(i dont watch la liga often) but none seemed to care and are simply not aware of it..Its a nice new stadium infact..

Quite incredible that a stadium inaugurated 2 years ago and certain la liga fans are simply not aware of it..

I found it out myself anyways..

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 am

I don't see you proving anything?

And you obviously don't believe in statistics using sub-par sources fi

Maybe you should have a look at some of Ronaldo's goals

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 am

Crimson wrote:I don't see you proving anything?

Maybe you should watch the stats thread I made to your section:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5458-ronaldo-real-madrid-goal-stats-10-11?highlight=goal

I knew it would come handy.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 am

jiopsi wrote:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t5458-ronaldo-real-madrid-goal-stats-10-11?highlight=goal

Again proves NOTHING

are you really that thick?

All you prove is that Ronaldo is a better reader of the game and is one of the best players getting behind the lines and losing his marker in the world today. He knows how to use his strength and speed.

Then we could go into the fact Real Madrid and Barcelona play completely different contrasting styles. Barcelona play Tikitaka pass the ball around 500 times before finding an opening and going for it with Messi as the focal point every single time. Real Madrid play direct attacking/counter-attacking football, which more often than not leads to goals being tap-ins and requiring players to be very good at reading the game on the fly and making perfect runs at break neck speed.

Maybe if you actually understood football I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

Lets also not forget Ronaldo plays as a left attacking midfielder on top of that.

He has scored against everyone and in every possible way, what more can you ask for?

Also about the penalties don't blame Ronaldo for the fact Messi blew penalties last season ffs.

Why not respect both players for what they bring to the game instead of making it your lifes ambition to bitch and cry about Ronaldo at every turn. One would think you secretly have a man crush on the guy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:43 am

Crimson wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Again proves NOTHING

All you prove is that Ronaldo is a better reader of the game and is one of the best players getting behind the lines and losing his marker in the world today. He knows how to use his strength and speed.

Then we could go into the fact Real Madrid and Barcelona play completely different contrasting styles. Barcelona play Tikitaka pass the ball around 500 times before finding an opening and going for it with Messi as the focal point every single time. Real Madrid play direct attacking/counter-attacking football, which more often than not leads to goals being tap-ins and requiring players to be very good at reading the game on the fly and making perfect runs at break neck speed.

Maybe if you actually understood football I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

Lets also not forget Ronaldo plays as a left attacking midfielder on top of that.

He has scored against everyone and in every possible way, what more can you ask for?

Also about the penalties don't blame Ronaldo for the fact Messi blew penalties last season ffs.

Why not respect both players for what they bring to the game instead of making it your lifes ambition to bitch and cry about Ronaldo at every turn. One would think you secretly have a man crush on the guy lol

Dude, don't even bother. He thinks he's winning by pissing you off, and not by actually defeating you in this "debate".

Come back to the RM section, where all the fun's at (excluding Huntsman's occasional crap).

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:44 am

Kevacious wrote:
Crimson wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Again proves NOTHING

Dude, don't even bother. He thinks he's winning by pissing you off, and not by actually defeating you in this "debate".

Come back to the RM section, where all the fun's at (excluding Huntsman's occasional crap).

Yeah I think I will, see you there lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:45 am

I thought huntsman was banned?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 am

Crimson wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Again proves NOTHING

Are you four? Proves nothing? It proves what it proves, amount of tapins, penalties and assisted goals etc. You can state what you don't agree about the stats, so I can evaluate objectivity of your arguments.

So I didn't prove nothing, but now I proved that? Talking about contradicting persona.

The key here is, Messi is much more an architect of his own goals than Ronaldo, who relies to his teammates to provide the goals by themselves.

So he could have scored easy over 53 goals, what's your point?

Only one here crying is you.

Best player in the world receives Pichichi trophy. - Page 2 20264d1292597404-anyone-out-there-can-you-help-the_worlds_smallest_violin
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:54 am

Jiopsi what difference does it make if Messi scores more "individual" goals than Ronaldo? That doesn't mean there's no skill involved in getting those and there's no doubt that it takes a huge amount of it to do so. Getting into the right position, finishing, etc are all taken into account even when you're placed in a direct assist position.

The winning argument is that Messi scores more in the big games (CL) :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:58 am

Jiopsi wants to discredit anything that Cristiano do to make Messi look even more better.

IMO, he gets mad when Cristiano is praised and only wants Messi to be mentioned, praised or worshiped in this forum. Hence the insecurities and girly attitude.

And It's kinda reaching into pathetic level isnt it?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Jiopsi what difference does it make if Messi scores more "individual" goals than Ronaldo? That doesn't mean there's no skill involved in getting those and there's no doubt that it takes a huge amount of it to do so. Getting into the right position, finishing, etc are all taken into account even when you're placed in a direct assist position.

Difference? I didn't say it would make any difference, I only stated the statistics of the goals. Everyone are entitled to their own conclusions about it. But obviously it's hard to someones to handle, that Ronaldo is a tapin/ penalty king and caesar of meaningless goals, based on statistics.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 am

jiopsi wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Jiopsi what difference does it make if Messi scores more "individual" goals than Ronaldo? That doesn't mean there's no skill involved in getting those and there's no doubt that it takes a huge amount of it to do so. Getting into the right position, finishing, etc are all taken into account even when you're placed in a direct assist position.

Difference? I didn't say it would make any difference, I only stated the statistics of the goals. Everyone are entitled to their own conclusions about it. But obviously it's hard to someones to handle, that Ronaldo is a tapin/ penalty king and caesar of meaningless goals, based on statistics.

Yes, it's very difficult to handle that Ronaldo has amazing positioning, goal instinct, and penalty taking skills. The next time he makes a brilliant run and receives the ball in a good position, perhaps he should dribble back from the goal to the halfway line, dribble back towards the goal, and attempt a spectacular 40 yard belter.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Ronaldo is the best player in the world because Messi isnt from this planet Smile
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next