McLewis
Catracho
Sir Psycho
RealGunner
62 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What brand do you wear.

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap45%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 26 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 19 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 6 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 58

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Empty Re: What boots do you rock?

Post by lszanto Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm leaning towards these atm:
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 AdiPure_2D00_11Pro_2D00_White_2D00_Out_2D00_Img_2D00_Main

Will probably do a bit more reading before ordering.

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am

Soul wrote:Different colors? hmm

I used 2 Nikes before I switched to Adidas and I haven't looked back. So far from what I've noticed, for me, I find it much easier to control the ball now. I don't know why but compared to the Mercurial I had before, high lobbed passes are a bit difficult for me now.

Here's mine:

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIKVGbYz0w71lRS1YJGaVckmiOz92hPhx9G_uryVRNR2LUSSUH4A

Yeah, different colors, and different styles.

Sorry, this is also a testament to how anal retentive I am when it comes to my gear.

I like synthetic material boots for my right foot because I feel like I have a better first touch and feel with the thinner and lighter material. I set up most of my dribbles or runs off my right side, so I usually try to buy the thinnest and lightest boot I can find for my right foot.

As far as my left (my dominant foot), I could wear a cement boot and still have a great sense of touch, so I like to use actual leather shoes, because I feel like I can drive through the shot better since I don't have to concentrate on my touch as I do with my non-dominant foot.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm

World cups or GTFO with your fancy coloured shites.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

lszanto wrote:Cheers for the feedback guys. I had read somewhere that they did tear/breakdown rather quickly and I usually only get a pair every 2 years.

Which Maestri's did you have Arq? II or III? I'll try track down some adipures today to try on Smile

Iz, I had the II's but as evidenced by the same problem with the predecessors and the hardly noticeable chances in the III's, its once again safe to say that Maestri's will be reliable for a very short span of time. Nike Football, it the MASTER of marketing and gimmicks.

Adidas or Lotto all the way. For Adidas I'd go for Predators, and of course as mentioned the Adipures.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
lszanto wrote:Cheers for the feedback guys. I had read somewhere that they did tear/breakdown rather quickly and I usually only get a pair every 2 years.

Which Maestri's did you have Arq? II or III? I'll try track down some adipures today to try on Smile

Iz, I had the II's but as evidenced by the same problem with the predecessors and the hardly noticeable chances in the III's, its once again safe to say that Maestri's will be reliable for a very short span of time. Nike Football, it the MASTER of marketing and gimmicks.

Adidas or Lotto all the way. For Adidas I'd go for Predators, and of course as mentioned the Adipures.

Predators are dung. Seriously buy a pair of World cups and you'll never go back. Only serious competition is Puma Kings.

That is unless you're more worried about looking cool.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27 pm

I only play Futsal these days. My current boots are these...

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 39093

Nike T90 Shoot IV IC

I know, pink... but, I can honestly say that these are the most comfortable indoor boots I've ever worn - and I've been playing for over 10 years. Blisterproof and lightweight. The offset laces mean that there's more surface area to hit the ball. Good for precision passing, agile changes of direction and if you just want to put your foot through the ball and strike it hard. Haven't had them for long enough to test their durability properly though. Recommended.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

TheRedStag wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Predators are dung. Seriously buy a pair of World cups and you'll never go back. Only serious competition is Puma Kings.

That is unless you're more worried about looking cool.

Nah, Preds are ugly as hell especially these days. Last Predators I wore where these:
What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Kb-558731

Predator IX's which Gerrard and Xavi used to wear and it was excellent if not a little heavy. Haven't gotten Predators since and stuck to the classy Adipures.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 pm

Had a few Adidas and Nike ones...

But I mostly used Diadororas during my playing days.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:45 pm

For outdoor, my current boots are Nike Tiempo. Like I said, I haven't played outdoor for a while now, but used these for refereeing and coaching:

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Tiempo10

A solid boot. Offers good swerve off an outside of the foot FK. Hits through the ball well. Not the most comfortable, but ok in that respect.

I used to have an old pair of Lotto's that were cheap, but absolutely brilliant. Lotto are very underrated. I had a pair of Puma King's after the Lotto's and they were also a good boot, but not very durable.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I only play Futsal these days. My current boots are these...

Nike T90 Shoot IV IC

I know, pink... but, I can honestly say that these are the most comfortable indoor boots I've ever worn - and I've been playing for over 10 years. Blisterproof and lightweight. The offset laces mean that there's more surface area to hit the ball. Good for precision passing, agile changes of direction and if you just want to put your foot through the ball and strike it hard. Haven't had them for long enough to test their durability properly though. Recommended.

Where do you play futsal? Campbelltown?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 am

Kick wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:I only play Futsal these days. My current boots are these...

Nike T90 Shoot IV IC

I played at Campbelltown 3 yrs ago, then I played indoor at Windsor Gardens for 2 years, and this Sunday (ie. tomorrow) we're going back to Campbelltown. Partly because we want to play futsal again instead of indoor, and partly because Bunnings bought the ICA at Windsor Gardens! So yeah, Campbelltown starting tomorrow. Where do you play?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Kick wrote:

Nike T90 Shoot IV IC

I played at Campbelltown 3 yrs ago, then I played indoor at Windsor Gardens for 2 years, and this Sunday (ie. tomorrow) we're going back to Campbelltown. Partly because we want to play futsal again instead of indoor, and partly because Bunnings bought the ICA at Windsor Gardens! So yeah, Campbelltown starting tomorrow. Where do you play?

I don't play anymore. I use to play Football for Enfield Falcons and some of our players formed a futsal team which played at Campbelltown but this was like 5 years ago. I haven't played for Enfield since 09 I think.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 am

Kick wrote:I don't play anymore. I use to play Football for Enfield Falcons and some of our players formed a futsal team which played at Campbelltown but this was like 5 years ago. I haven't played for Enfield since 09 I think.
Time to get back into it!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Kick wrote:I don't play anymore. I use to play Football for Enfield Falcons and some of our players formed a futsal team which played at Campbelltown but this was like 5 years ago. I haven't played for Enfield since 09 I think.

Thought about it, would love to but not sure. I am going to be going to the gym 5 days a week this semester at Uni (fitness hub ftw) so I will have the fitness, I guess if I did it would have to be a team that doesn't train or doesn't mind me not training as much.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:57 am

Kick wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Thought about it, would love to but not sure. I am going to be going to the gym 5 days a week this semester at Uni (fitness hub ftw) so I will have the fitness, I guess if I did it would have to be a team that doesn't train or doesn't mind me not training as much.
We hardly train at all, lol. Our team is amateur, most futsal teams are. Mine is just a bunch of old high school friends. We decided we wanted to keep in touch and made this team when we finished school. Half of the players had never played football before in their lives. So, a few years later our team is still going. We want to win, but we don't take it too seriously. It's more of a social thing.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:05 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Kick wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

We hardly train at all, lol. Our team is amateur, most futsal teams are. Mine is just a bunch of old high school friends. We decided we wanted to keep in touch and made this team when we finished school. Half of the players had never played football before in their lives. So, a few years later our team is still going. We want to win, but we don't take it too seriously. It's more of a social thing.

Yeah, that would be something I would go for if I was to get back into it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm

CTR's are the best boots in the world.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 pm

But seriously what kind of cleats should I get for the upcoming season? I want a boot thats good on control and touch not some shitty flashy speed boot. Reading Arq's post makes me doubt my decision on CTR's. I play as a Midfielder typically playing on the outside but really want to enjoy comfortable and reliable boots.

Open to any and all advice.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Tiempos hmm

I'm buying the black pair.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Tiempos or Adipures
Comfort + kangaroo leather

Currently I have tiempo (blackouts) and Nike mercurial vapor turfs. Still have my adipures from two years ago going strong too.

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 NikeTiempo_AAP_kicks9

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Nike_mercurial_vapor_viii_cr7_fg_106_3

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Currently wear these year old CTR's

What boots do you rock? - Page 5 Image14

I'm open to lotto's, tiempos, adipures, and any other brand known for control.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Pls recommend boots for power. I have f50s right now.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

F50's are crap I had them as well
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 am

Nishank wrote:Pls recommend boots for power. I have f50s right now.

Preds/90s are the template power boots but to be honest I would stick to Tiempo/Adipures- depends what you like though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 am

I love charity auctions that no one knows about, just got a pair of adiPure 11Pro TRX FG custom to my liking for $50.

Pictures to follow, pick them up tomorrow. First match with them on Friday night in our supporters vs. supporters derby. We won last year 24-16 (yeah bad goal keepers and full size goals is so much fun).
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 am

juveman17 wrote:F50's are crap I had them as well

Agreed.
Im going Nike this time, Have you tried out T90s or Mercurials?
I always thought Mercurials were gimmicks.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next