Magricos
MarkForrest17
Mr Nick09
the xcx
Vibe
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

cristiano - Cristiano's biggest mistake... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano's biggest mistake...

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Omniscient wrote:ITT: Inter fanboy is bitter about his team being in the relegation zone, resorts to desperately trying to troll.

cristiano - Cristiano's biggest mistake... - Page 2 Success-kid-meme-generator-team-not-doing-well-troll-cristiano-ronaldo-d78274

Logic :facepalm:

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

cristiano - Cristiano's biggest mistake... - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano's biggest mistake...

Post by izzy Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Omniscient wrote:ITT: Inter fanboy is bitter about his team being in the relegation zone, resorts to desperately trying to troll.

:facepalm:

Is the topic too sensitive for some people to discuss?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

I'm truly wondering how the world would react if the opposite happens this year. What if we win the clasicos and the hero of the nights was CR [which means winning the league and/or CL]. Its a big 'if', which I don't really like throwing around, but you have to wonder how the world would take it?

Back on topic all I'll say is that its debatable, there was a thread that talked about the exact same thing. The argument looks all nice and dandy in hindsight but it remains just that. If CR would have remained you do know Manu may have never gotten the brothers. There is also the case where the big two push each other to be greater. This means the current barca team [and maybe messi] wouldn't reach this level. They will still remain great but maybe not push the limits so to say. CR was a catalyst for barcelona just like mou is.

Anyway placing the hate aside it was the next logical step for him to take at the time, like it or not. Its up to you to think if it was a mistake or not but in those two years he didn't go unnoticed. He went on to break records and enter the history books.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 am

I don't think it's too sensitive but this was just done last week or the week before it becomes monotonous. Sleep

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:14 am

Yes, it was Cristiano's biggest mistake.

Also, in similarly important news, George W. Bush's biggest mistake was invading Iraq.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 am

Biggest mistake?

He wanted a new challenge, what more of a challenge is there than coming to a club like Real Madrid and going one on one with the best team in the world atm and currently the best player to go with it.

He is playing for the club he loves and now has the biggest challenge of them all trying to topple Barcelona.

In his first two season for Madrid he has scored 90 goals in 92 games including the winner over Barcelona in the CdR final a trophy we had not won in 17 years. Can't say he has done too badly and before you jump down his throat about the clasico's have a look at what Barcelona did to the best team in England in the UCL final.

He will get better and hopefully with a bit of luck we will win some more trophies along the way and maybe just maybe asset our own great influence on the football world while we are at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:36 am

Crimson wrote:Biggest mistake?

He wanted a new challenge, what more of a challenge is there than coming to a club like Real Madrid and going one on one with the best team in the world atm and currently the best player to go with it.

He is playing for the club he loves and now has the biggest challenge of them all trying to topple Barcelona.

In his first two season for Madrid he has scored 90 goals in 92 games including the winner over Barcelona in the CdR final a trophy we had not won in 17 years. Can't say he has done too badly and before you jump down his throat about the clasico's have a look at what Barcelona did to the best team in England in the UCL final.

He will get better and hopefully with a bit of luck we will win some more trophies along the way and maybe just maybe asset our own great influence on the football world while we are at it.

When sense prevails in the face of stupidity and ignorance.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Doesn't matter what team he's in, Messi is better than Ronaldo.

cristiano - Cristiano's biggest mistake... - Page 2 Captain_obvious
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:12 pm

xabi wrote:

get a life bro. you should really take a break from this site you are online 24/7 and almost 6000 posts.

Also since when do you represent madrid? The club would shit in your face and dont even care one bit if you then stopped supporting them smoking

Maybe you have 6000 posts but unfortunately posts doesn't represent your dick length here mate. :coffee:

its funny because in the super copa when everybody performed excellent, this guy was just being himself i.e. garbage couldnt even beat alves ffs, the same alves who had difficulties containing dimaria

anything else you wanna know
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 pm

i really think somebody needs to tap him on the shoulder and tell him to be less selfless in big games.

his selfishness in big games is costing us trophies and ballon dors.

but tbf, without his insane work during the league and copa, we wouldn't even have been contenders.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 pm

VibeTribe wrote:

cristiano - Cristiano's biggest mistake... - Page 2 Success-kid-meme-generator-team-not-doing-well-troll-cristiano-ronaldo-d78274

Logic :facepalm:

Some people on our section think like that as well...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:24 pm

xabi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Totally.

Robben will always best after Messi, anyways.

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I agree, should have never come to madrid, can you take him? anyone? Inter? would be much appreciated

get a life bro. you should really take a break from this site you are online 24/7 and almost 6000 posts.

Also since when do you represent madrid? The club would shit in your face and dont even care one bit if you then stopped supporting them smoking

Maybe you have 6000 posts but unfortunately posts doesn't represent your dick length here mate. :coffee:
and what does dick length represent here?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:25 pm

billionmillion wrote:Messi beat him everywhere, in M.U, in R.Madrid, In Portugal (WC 2010). So theres no way he can compete with Messi, even he wins CL voters would vote for Messi

And Messi is not winning individual awards because of goals, 3 years ago he became second in FIFA ballon Dor award with only 16 goals and being injured 2 months. CR became first thanks CL award and 42 goals. Now imagine Messi with 53 goals 26 assists, so i think theres no way to beat messi with these stats and performance. What CR needs is to show a performance not titles, as Messi became second 3 years ago with no titles, and again last season won the ballon dor without titles
????
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8195-from-a-purely-sporting-standpoint

[quote="Crimson"]Biggest mistake?

He will get better and hopefully with a bit of luck we will win some more trophies along the way and maybe just maybe asset our own great influence on the football world while we are at it.[/quote]

history revision ftw!!!

from my thread...

Finishing 2nd in a league thats dying ( im quoting chairmen of La Liga clubs ) cant be a sign of anything. I remember 08 where Madrid won the league by Christmas, best thing since sliced bread.. yet did nothing and are forgotten today.
Madrid set records because of Ronaldo. He couldve easily set those at Utd and have something to show for it.

CR7 told Utd players he was leaving 5 days before the CL final. We were actually favourites due to Barca v Chelsea and Barcas apparent weakness to power.
Hr decided to go before he knew what Barca were. He did not join Madrid to compete with Barca..he tried to leave 12 months earlier when Barca were 5hit. That reasoning doesnt make sense.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 am

is to think that he is able to reach messi's level of greatness

Laughing
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:57 am

I wouldn't really call it a mistake moving to Real. He achieved everything at Manchester United, and had the guts to move to a different club to try and do it again. Maybe he didn't wanna be remembered as someone who can only achieve success in one club, maybe he wanted to test himself in a new league.

Either way, it takes courage to leave a club where you were the best player and try to prove yourself elsewhere.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 am

Maybe he did make a mistake, but does Ronaldo really care about this whole battle between him and Messi thing? I'm not so sure. He scored more than Messi last season, which resulted in many clueless people calling him the better player for that reason only. If he had done that in the Premier League, nobody would have used it as reasoning.

At the end of the day, money is the deciding factor for Ronaldo. It's what he cares about most. Being a Real Madrid player, he'll get a lot more money than if he had decided to remain at Manchester United.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:38 am

cheesy wrote:Maybe he did make a mistake, but does Ronaldo really care about this whole battle between him and Messi thing? I'm not so sure. He scored more than Messi last season, which resulted in many clueless people calling him the better player for that reason only. If he had done that in the Premier League, nobody would have used it as reasoning.

At the end of the day, money is the deciding factor for Ronaldo. It's what he cares about most. Being a Real Madrid player, he'll get a lot more money than if he had decided to remain at Manchester United.

I think so. He has said countless of times that he wants to be the best and to be the best he has to overcome Messi..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 am

cheesy wrote:Maybe he did make a mistake, but does Ronaldo really care about this whole battle between him and Messi thing? I'm not so sure. He scored more than Messi last season, which resulted in many clueless people calling him the better player for that reason only. If he had done that in the Premier League, nobody would have used it as reasoning.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:40 am

harhar11 wrote:

I think so. He has said countless of times that he wants to be the best and to be the best he has to overcome Messi..
Many actually do consider him to be the best though. I don't think anything would change if he was still a Man United player. Messi is considered better by more and I don't think that any club could change that.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:40 am

Magricos wrote:

What?

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 am

cheesy wrote:
Magricos wrote:

What?

That's the stance he takes when he's focusing on an idea. He will get back to you soon. Please hold the line. Wink
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

huntsman wrote:
cheesy wrote:
Magricos wrote:

What?

That's the stance he takes when he's focusing on an idea. He will get back to you soon. Please hold the line. Wink
I must say that it's not a particularly good criticism. If he disagrees with me, then he should state why and present a counter argument.

Or, is he one of those users who constantly disagree with the opinions of others and simply try to bring users down because he thinks he's better than them?

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 am

I think he's a real madrid fan. You dont argue with one of them. You just accept that you're wrong and they're right.

magricos, i am not getting at you, but at the others buddy. You ve been kind to me before Very Happy

Honestly, Cheezy i dont know about your argument with mag as i was not following the thread. I am kinda trolling here so i will just stop.

Pretty sure he will give you some explanations to your queries. If he didnt, just pm him, buddy.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 am

huntsman wrote:I think he's a real madrid fan. You dont argue with one of them. You just accept that you're wrong and they're right.

magricos, i am not getting at you, but at the others buddy. You ve been kind to me before Very Happy

Honestly, Cheezy i dont know about your argument with mag as i was not following the thread. I am kinda trolling here so i will just stop.

Pretty sure he will give you some explanations to your queries. If he didnt, just pm him, buddy.

:lol!: If money was the biggest determining factor he would be in City plus the money he makes right now isn't a huge difference he gave up some of his image rights.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2