Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?

+8
Luca
C.Marchisio #8
Juventude
eddy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
Tomwin Lannister
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?  Empty Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 pm

There are reports Riccardo Montolivo’s contract talks with Fiorentina have definitively broken down.

The midfielder had been due to give his answer in a meeting with President Andrea Della Valle.

However, the Corriere dello Sport suggests Montolivo reached the deadline and asked for more time to consider his position.

Della Valle had asked for a “yes or no answer,” so was allegedly infuriated by this latest setback.

Agent Giovanni Branchini is flying in to broker talks, but it is believed this could be the definitive breakdown of negotiations.

Montolivo’s current contract expires in June 2012, so he could leave as a free agent at the end of the season.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?  Empty Re: Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Milan have aqua, Inter have Poli. No foriegn clubs have shown a particular interest. Yes, Montolivo for free would be a fantastic peice of business.

I would give Fiorentina a few million in January so Juve are guaranteed to get him. As a free agent we would end up competing for his signature.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?  Empty Re: Montolivo can Be a Free Agent... Would be a good signing for Vice Pirlo No?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Bayern might be interested
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Yup i understand but i guess at this point in his career and going by his recent exploits for la Nazionale he would definitely be vying for guaranteed playing time at a big club..Can Juve guarantee him that ?Its hard to say..

It all depends on the circumstances to be honest and January is still very far away..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Bayern might be interested

I am calling BS on that one, last position where they need a player what are you seeing is the media re-using old reports.....

If Bayern buy anyone in January it will be a CB or Gomez back up i absolute guarantee that this wont happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Bayern already have Gomez backup in the form of Pieterson..Not to mention they've got Olic who's coming back from a long term injury..

But i dont see why this is BS ..Schweini-Monty would be one hell of a partnership ,probably Bayern could shift Gustavo in defense as well ,Tymo is getting older And Kroos hasnt impressed lately so i wouldnt be surprised if their interest in Monty materialized unless they're planning to take a gamble on Kroos..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 pm

i dont care if Bayern want him or not.but i dont think Montolivo will come here.

first of all Montolivo he is in an age that wants first team football.we already have better players in that position.also i dont think he wants to come to us and be vice-Pirlo.

for that vice-Pirlo position we need someone young that first can learn from him and stay at the bench with no problem.

so Montolivo is not a good option for me.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:59 pm

lol Eddy? What about Bonucci? What about Vidal? Quag?

They're all not starters lol... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:03 pm

I think we would only probably make an 'attempt' to sign him ,If Pirlo suffers any sort of injury where he would be without action for a long time much similar to Quags situation last season where we ended up signing Matri..Like i said it all depends on circumstances..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I wouldn't discount the possibility. By January or next summer, Pirlo could be injured or starting to show signs of slowing down. I think that, if Montolivo is given a chance to compete for a starting position, he may be interested in coming to Juve. Also, don't forget that Montolivo and Pirlo are on the pitch at the same time with the Azzurri. Granted, that would be difficult to do at Juve with a different formation and players like Marchisio and Vidal needing playing time, but it is possible.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Bayern already have Gomez backup in the form of Pieterson..Not to mention they've got Olic who's coming back from a long term injury..

But i dont see why this is BS ..Schweini-Monty would be one hell of a partnership ,probably Bayern could shift Gustavo in defense as well ,Tymo is getting older And Kroos hasnt impressed lately so i wouldnt be surprised if their interest in Monty materialized unless they're planning to take a gamble on Kroos..

Dont know where you heard that crock of crap from, but it could'nt be further than the truth.......

Also Montilovo and Sweignsteiger? where is the destroyer there they will get run through like a train.....

This is not happening i absolute assure you Bayern already are well stocked in that area with Gustavo, Tymo, Sweignsteiger, Kroos plus others for back up......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:lol Eddy? What about Bonucci? What about Vidal? Quag?

They're all not starters lol... :facepalm:

not exacly as you saw we speak about one defender one midman and one attacker.they all probably soon start as first team.but its dif to be 3rd option and dif to be 4th option.

anyway with no euro football i dont think we need a 4th good player at mid.but at summer if we get champions league spot and Pirlo is older maybe things will change
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Bayern already have Gomez backup in the form of Pieterson..Not to mention they've got Olic who's coming back from a long term injury..

Dont know where you heard that crock of crap from, but it could'nt be further than the truth.......

Also Montilovo and Sweignsteiger? where is the destroyer there they will get run through like a train.....

This is not happening i absolute assure you Bayern already are well stocked in that area with Gustavo, Tymo, Sweignsteiger, Kroos plus others for back up......

Crock of crap ?He's been warming the bench last season and this season as well,where i have barely seen him starting Bayern's games..So what does that reflect on ? Rolling Eyes

Or is the coach planning to use him as a backup ?

As per the Monty-Schweini partnership is concerned this is basically a hypothesis and i wouldnt liek to discuss it further..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:40 pm

He would maybe be 4th choice overall, but he would be the automatic replacement for Pirlo when he doesn't play. Which will be often when we are in Europe due to fitness. Also, Montolivo could come on for a tired Pirlo 60-70 minutes in and when Pirlo retires, Montolivo would be most likely the replacement.

All whilst he's learning from Pirlo, I would say that's a pretty decent deal coming from Fiorentina.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Crock of crap ?He's been warming the bench last season and this season as well,where i have barely seen him starting Bayern's games..So what does that reflect on ? Rolling Eyes

Or is the coach planning to use him as a backup ?

As per the Monty-Schweini partnership is concerned this is basically a hypothesis and i wouldnt liek to discuss it further..

He's been playing because of Robben's injury hes been playing a part of the trio behind Gomez so again i dont know where you heard that..........

He does'nt have a certain starting place but he tends to play when ever Sweignsteiger, Gustavo, Ribery, Muller or Robben is injured as he can play in all those positions.....

So again i dont understand where you get that from because its simply not true.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Vice Pirlo can w8 till end of the season ! Vidal-Marchisio would be fine at midfield
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:05 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Vice Pirlo can w8 till end of the season ! Vidal-Marchisio would be fine at midfield

We just saw how important a Regista is for Conte's system, it dosen't have to wait. A Regista is needed.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:08 pm

It would be better if we get a vice Pirlo sooner rather than later. Without playmaking in the middle we become less veratile and a bit predictable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:26 pm

TomJuve wrote:It would be better if we get a vice Pirlo sooner rather than later. Without playmaking in the middle we become less veratile and a bit predictable.

Exactly.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:05 pm

For free it may not be a bad move
He'll still probably make 2.5-3M a year though, a little bit much for a vice Pirlo in my opinion, however if this is for next season and Juventus is in the champions league this would be a smart investment.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 am

I'll just leave this here...

RICCARDO MONTOLIVO will join Milan next summer, reports suggest.

The market has just ended, but like every year, there are already talks about who will join the team next year and according to a report on sportmediaset.it, Riccardo Montolivo will move to Milan next summer.

Milan were after the Italian all summer and had two bids rejected by Fiorentina, but with the contract of the midfielder expiring at the end of the year, Milan would be able to sign the player on a Bosman transfer.

A verbal agreement has reportedly been reached between Montolivo’s agent and Milan CEO Adriano Galliani over dinner a few days ago. Monty would sign a 4-year and would earn €3.5m a season according to the media. It the report is to be believed, Monty will join Alberto Aquilani and Antonio Nocerino at Milan.

The 26-year-old told Fiorentina long ago that he won’t sign a contract extension, and yet, they kept him.

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2011/09/01/report-montolivo-to-milan-in-2012/

Milan have been on Monty's trail for quite some time. You already took Pirlo, you can't have Montolivo too! Mad
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 am

Well it's not our fault you gave him away for free lol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 am

Big fail in our part, letting Pirlo go. But I think it might have rejuvenated his career, which is an excellent pun.

Get it, reJuvenated.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Milan thought he was finished :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Milan need an energetic defensive mid, who is young and fast. Montolivo is another Aquilani. That's not going to help them.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next