juventus101
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BeautifulGame
Babun
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Knock outs are decided by quality of midfield more than defence or attack imo.Thats why i think Bayern will have an advantage over both United and Milan if they are drawn.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Knock outs are decided by quality of midfield more than defence or attack imo.Thats why i think Bayern will have an advantage over both United and Milan if they are drawn.
Well, ManU have scraped by without too much quality in midfield and they've done fine. Milan won Serie A without a creative midfielder. Really depends on the footballing philosophy. But most of the times, yeah, the midfield is the heart of a team.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Well, let's see first how the matches of Bayern versus ManCity and Napoli will turn out - there we have the third placed teams of EPL and Serie A vs the 3rd placed BL team of last season. ^^ (Okay, okay, Bayern for sure isn't your typical 3rd place team, but nonetheless Very Happy)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:1) M City game will be turning point. It will show either Bayern is up to challenge or not.

2) Boateng and Badstuber are both talented CBs, but they are still fairly young and may crumble in big games (we ll see though), and no way they are on par with Ferdinand-Vidic for example.

3) Man U is better than Milan by a decent gap. So, thats them who should Bayern fear. Remember 3-0 in a first half? Only, because United got exhausted that day, you ve went through, could ve turned into quite an ugly outcome.
Bayern doesn't have to fear any team except far Farca and Real to some extent Very Happy

1. Man City won't see the ball enough to do something.

2.They have Gustavo and Schweini to protect them. Ferdinand-Vidic? How about Gomez-Ribery-Robben-Muller to break that partnership. On the other hand Rooney+ Nani and a bunch of overhyped nobodies Very Happy

3. Manu is clearly stronger than AC Milan. Milan won't even come out to attack they'll just sit deep and counter. The only difference, Manu will lose by 2 goal difference and Milan by 1 Very Happy

BeautifulGame wrote:Knock outs are decided by quality of midfield more than defence or attack imo.Thats why i think Bayern will have an advantage over both United and Milan if they are drawn.
This! Better midfield= more chances created. Bayern's attackers aren't shabby either Very Happy
sportsczy wrote:Remember that Bayern was playing Villareal... a team that both Madrid and Barca have destroyed... and that played without Borja or Senna and has lost Cazorla from last year. They're just not that good to begin with. They've always sucked defensively.

We'll know a lot more about Bayern when they face Man City, where they won't have a talent advantage and will face a physical defense.

Gomez is injured btw.

Villareal played as defensive as possible for their standards. You can't compare it to the Farca game. Senna played Very Happy
Gomez is out for a week at most Very Happy They have talent advantage where it matters= midfield. bayern are a very physical team if you didn't know. Lyon couldn't do sh!t when they played them Very Happy Same reason, I think Manu will lose if they meet Bayern.No physical or technical edge over Bayern Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 pm

I didn't see the first half. They took him out at halftime for cano I guess... That helped the d lol.

Dude. Villa real is absolute crap defensively. Anytime they play quality, they get shreded. Remember Porto last year. And their midfield is a lot weaker this year, which helps the defense even less.

Good game by Bayern. But this was not a top team. Let's wait until the man city game to get excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:I didn't see the first half. They took him out at halftime for cano I guess... That helped the d lol.

Dude. Villa real is absolute crap defensively. Anytime they play quality, they get shreded. Remember Porto last year. And their midfield is a lot weaker this year, which helps the defense even less.

Good game by Bayern. But this was not a top team. Let's wait until the man city game to get excited.
Two weeks to go. My prediction, 3-1 in favour of Bayern Very Happy Selling Boateng to Bayern was Man Sh!tty's biggest fault. Man City is particularly weak in full back area= cannon fodder forRobbery Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:11 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I didn't see the first half. They took him out at halftime for cano I guess... That helped the d lol.

Two weeks to go. My prediction, 3-1 in favour for Bayern Very Happy Selling Boateng to Bayern was Man Sh!tty's biggest fault. Man City is particularly weak in full back area= cannon fodder forRobbery Very Happy
It's not so much ManC's defense that is going to suffer, but their midfield. Barry, Milner, De Jong, Toure or whatever are no match for Schweini-Gustavo/Tymo. They're not gonna see much of the ball, specially considering that they'll be playing in the Allianz.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 pm

I think City will pack their midfield with all 3 DM ers (De jong Yaya and Barry) and try to stiffle Bayern with defensive tactics and win on a counter like they did against most top teams last year.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:25 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:I think City will pack their midfield with all 3 DM ers (De jong Yaya and Barry) and try to stiffle Bayern with defensive tactics and win on a counter like they did against most top teams last year.
Parking the bus is a bad idea. It's like asking Gomez to score Very Happy They should play Mou style, kick the ball high over to attackers skipping the midfield then with Aguero on one side Tevez on the other, try to do something Very Happy What to do with Silva then? Very Happy Dzeko or Silva? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:28 pm

They don't have much of a choice but to park the bus. Anyways, Bayern will still find a way to score, and once they score 1, it's exponentially harder for City to get back since they can retain possession or just sit back.

At home City could afford to attack, I'd say. 3 DMs would also mean gifting Bayern 70% possession. Gonna be a fun game.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian_diaz Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:02 am

Go bayern

Sebastian_diaz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 am

I dont see what i said that was so wrong.

Beating Real Madrid? I honestly think Bayern Munich is better than Real Madrid. I dont see whats wrong with that. Real have a stronger defense, but Bayern have a stronger midfield, attack, and in my opinion, goalkeeper and fullbacks.

Beating Man United? Remember that Bayern just beat United 5-3 on aggregate 2 years ago, and since then both teams have strengthened.

Being able to definitely compete with Barcelona? See, i dont think Barca are this invincible team that alot of you obviously think. Milan was able to draw them, Sociedad drew them, Rubin Kazan and Arsenal always gives them problems. If you know how to play against Barcelona, i think you can beat them, and i think Bayern definitely has a strong enough squad to beat them. Im not saying its gonna happen more often than not, but it will happen sometimes.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:02 pm

babun is a big troll, or rather an big chimpansee troll..what kinda name is that? babun...alone ur name makes me not take u seriously, but your posts are just outrageous. you overrate german football to the skies...

last time man u and bayern met, bayern were litterally DESTROYED, by Man U.

Milan and Inter on their normal form will shread bayern into pieces. when was last time bayern won against either Inter or Milan? every time bayern is destroyed by INTER. dont even mention Milan.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Well, current Bayern is stronger than 2009/2010 Bayern. Don't rest on the laurels of the past - this season is the one that counts, and why shouldn't Bayern defeat any of the above teams in this season? Let's wait and see.

And mind you, Inter was DESTROYED by Schalke and now Trabzonspor Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:babun is a big troll, or rather an big chimpansee troll..what kinda name is that? babun...alone ur name makes me not take u seriously, but your posts are just outrageous. you overrate german football to the skies...

Milan and Inter on their normal form will shread bayern into pieces. when was last time bayern won against either Inter or Milan? every time bayern is destroyed by INTER. dont even mention Milan.

Someone shouldn't just try to tell jokes. No
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:03 pm

can u tell me what was the joke izzy26`? coz i was not joking, i think he has a wierd name. and his posts are just plain stupid most of the time. maybe he that is his intention...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 pm

All bayern has done for now is beat Bundesliga teams and Vilareal.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:20 pm

juventus101 wrote:I dont see what i said that was so wrong.

Beating Real Madrid? I honestly think Bayern Munich is better than Real Madrid. I dont see whats wrong with that. Real have a stronger defense, but Bayern have a stronger midfield, attack, and in my opinion, goalkeeper and fullbacks.

Beating Man United? Remember that Bayern just beat United 5-3 on aggregate 2 years ago, and since then both teams have strengthened.

Being able to definitely compete with Barcelona? See, i dont think Barca are this invincible team that alot of you obviously think. Milan was able to draw them, Sociedad drew them, Rubin Kazan and Arsenal always gives them problems. If you know how to play against Barcelona, i think you can beat them, and i think Bayern definitely has a strong enough squad to beat them. Im not saying its gonna happen more often than not, but it will happen sometimes.

It was 4-4 on aggregate, they won on away goals.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Ganso wrote:All bayern has done for now is beat Bundesliga teams and Vilareal.
One can only beat what is put in front of one. ManCity drew against Napoli, ManUtd drew against Benfica, Inter lost against Trabzonspor, Real ground out a lucky victory against Dinamo Zagreb...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:55 pm

In my humble opinion Bayern can pretty much trash every seria a club there is..From the epl side of view, they have a good chance beating the heavy weights, (chelsa, manu, mancity) not so sure about Stoke City tho. They look very dangerous this season, I wouldnt be surprised if they won something next year.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:22 am

I canot believe that anyone believe that Bayern can win against AC Milan unless everyone is ingured like against barcelona. Also, Napoli man handle Man City in England, so what is this all about.

It was true what my friend say about this forum.

Bayern will lose against Barcelona easy, Milan no.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 am

Hilarious thread.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:57 am

The BoyWonder wrote:babun is a big troll, or rather an big chimpansee troll..what kinda name is that? babun...alone ur name makes me not take u seriously, but your posts are just outrageous. you overrate german football to the skies...

umm bayern with such a horrible defense that time, werent exactly destroyed by united.. didnt they like win on aggregate?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:24 am

leemhuis wrote:I canot believe that anyone believe that Bayern can win against AC Milan unless everyone is ingured like against barcelona. Also, Napoli man handle Man City in England, so what is this all about.

It was true what my friend say about this forum.

Bayern will lose against Barcelona easy, Milan no.
...says an AC Milan fan :lol!: Bayern would destroy Milan! Very Happy

Do you want brains for cheap? Very Happy You need some to make proper jokes... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The BoyWonder wrote:can u tell me what was the joke izzy26`? coz i was not joking, i think he has a wierd name. and his posts are just plain stupid most of the time. maybe he that is his intention...
Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team - Page 2 Th_8edee2e6_a08c_c444

Last edited by babun1024 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 am

Fiorentina can ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 am

pUsHa wrote:Fiorentina can ...
First sensible post from a Serie A fan. Yeah, their style is perfect to beat Bayern but whether they'd manage to do is another question Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next