juventus101
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BeautifulGame
Babun
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team

Post by Babun Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 am

pUsHa wrote:Fiorentina can ...
First sensible post from a Serie A fan. Yeah, their style is perfect to beat Bayern but whether they'd manage to do is another question Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team - Page 3 Empty Re: Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team

Post by S Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 am

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:46 am

Arquitecto wrote:
juventus101 wrote:I think the best chance is United, but i still dont think any team from Italy or England could knock out Bayern. Milan i think would lose something like a 5-2 aggregate in my opinion, United i think would lose 5-3, and Chelsea 5-2. I think Chelsea and Milan would both lose 3-1 at the Allianz, and then 2-1 at home. And United i think would lose 3-1 at the Allianz, and draw 2-2 at home. I think the only team that could knock Bayern out of the CL is Barcelona, and even thats not for sure. I think Bayern would also beat Real Madrid, something like 4-3 or 5-3 on aggregate in my opinion.

Please tell me your joking here. Cause if your not, erase your whole paragraph, rethink and then rewrite. That brail keyboard must be top notch
The only senseful post in the whole thread,arq's post that is.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:36 am

bayern are mediocre rich mans spurs
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Clark Whitney agrees Very Happy
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/09/17/2668719/look-out-real-madrid-manchester-united-barcelona-bayern

Code:
With a month or more of play having elapsed in the majority of Europe’s top leagues, there is one team that stands out head and shoulders above the rest. It is not recent Champions League winners Barcelona or Inter, not eternal giants Real Madrid or Milan, nor Premier League heavyweights Manchester United or their big-spending cross-town rivals Manchester City. No, at the moment, the best team in all of Europe is Bayern Munich.

As of yet, none of the current powers have been tested competitively as often as Bayern, who have won eight of their nine competitive fixtures, scoring 24 goals and conceding just once. They have kept clean sheets in seven consecutive matches, winning all their fixtures in the process, despite having a deceptively tricky schedule.

In recent weeks, Jupp Heynckes’ men have come out victorious against Wolfsburg - always tough opponents given coach Felix Magath’s history with Bayern - and Kaiserslautern, rivals that historically have been very difficult for the Bavarians, especially at the Betzenberg. They absolutely shut out last year’s second-highest scorer, Papiss Cisse, against Freiburg a week ago, and if that was not enough to convince, silenced Giuseppe Rossi and Nilmar in a dominant 2-0 win away to Villarreal on Wednesday.

At the moment, things are clicking perfectly for Bayern, at least on the pitch. Talismanic winger Arjen Robben has missed the last four matches with an injury, yet in his absence the team have not even stuttered. In all competitions, Mario Gomez has already scored 10 goals, while Thomas Muller has scored once and assisted nine more for club and country. Franck Ribery, meanwhile, is in his best form since he joined Bayern in 2007, and Toni Kroos is beginning to show why it was not long ago that he was regarded as the world’s best player at his age level.

But the most impressive factor to Bayern’s success has been their defence, and in that area their record speaks for itself. At the back, newcomer Jerome Boateng has formed an immense partnership with the resurgent Holger Badstuber. Rafinha, who surely must have solidified a permanent starting role following his goal against Villarreal, looks like the long-awaited successor to Willy Sagnol at right-back. And critically, the gap between the midfield and back lines has been decreased since Heynckes’ arrival, with Bastian Schweinsteiger again at his very best in a deep role.

Looking around Europe, many teams are scoring freely, but there is none that has come close to matching Bayern’s record in defence or overall. Barcelona were set to revolutionise football with a 10-midfielder system at season’s start, but Pep Guardiola’s men were a mess at the back even against Real Sociedad. Their rivals, Real Madrid, conceded twice against Getafe and were very fortunate to keep a clean sheet against a resilient Dynamo Zagreb in midweek. Chelsea have conceded in three consecutive games against Premier League featherweights, and although Milan had a good performance against Barcelona, the Serie A champions have allowed five times as many goals as Bayern in a third of the number of games. The traditional powers will surely improve, but their results thus far have justifiably raised questions of whether there is a low ceiling over their performance. For Bayern, that limit is nowhere in sight.

The next few weeks will be critical for Heynckes and his team as they head into a very difficult set of fixtures. Bayern visit Schalke on Sunday, and their following fixtures are home games against Leverkusen and Manchester City. A year ago, this schedule might have induced fear. But on their current form, the Munich giants can only relish the challenges that await.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Clark whitney is for Germany what Carlo Garganese is for Italy.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 pm

He's not that much of a Krautface, but yeah, he likes his kneejerks. Very Happy

Though granted, any Goal.com editor agreeing with me usually makes me question my position. But Whitney went even further than Babun, with Babun I actually kinda agree, but Whitney even included Barca, which I think is taking it too far. Not that Bayern couldn't beat Barca, like, EVAR, but they'll still lose like 7 out of 10 IMHO.

They are hugely underrated in many parts of the interwebs, though, those Bavarians.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:39 pm

No one rates the Bundesliga around here, Viva, so Bayern will always be underrated.

Unless your team buys a Bundesliga player, which means he's THE BEST EVA!
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

Bump Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 am

babun1024 wrote:Bump Very Happy

Hold your horses lad.. Bayern still have to play Napoli yet... Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:52 am

Bayern might as well change their club logo to cock and balls by this season, that's how hard they'll screw any opposition over.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Cock and balls? But... but... They ain't no Spurs! Razz

Bayern vs. any Serie A or EPL team - Page 3 Totten10
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:11 pm

LMAO, rwo. Very Happy

Sad, but true.

The only long term worry I have with Bayern is who will replace Heynckes. The guy's inmortal.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:35 pm

First wait and see how long Heynckes is staying.

And then, there's always Hitzfeld.

Or Kloppo.
Or Löw.

IMHO they should just have the Kaiser at the helm again, f*ck me, I'd buy a Bayern kit if he coached again Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:01 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:First wait and see how long Heynckes is staying.

And then, there's always Hitzfeld.

Or Kloppo.
Or Löw.

IMHO they should just have the Kaiser at the helm again, f*ck me, I'd buy a Bayern kit if he coached again Very Happy

Sadly, the Ottmar will retire after his Swiss adventure similar to Vicente Del God after his.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Heynckes already retired like twice as well, coaches are like 80s TV Cops. They're never too old for this shit.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:33 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Heynckes already retired like twice as well, coaches are like 80s TV Cops. They're never too old for this shit.

Jupp did so many times for family reasons while Hitzfeld has given many indications of growing weary from the stresses of the game which is understandable.

But I see your point as old Trappiatoni at the age of 70 is still going strong and retains his passion.

I hope Hitzfeld would not retire as it will be quite painful to see as I'm already bracing myself for VDB and Capello's swansong.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Roma 3- 2 Bayern Munich

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Napoli is already good enough to beat Bayern :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Napoli? Well, we shall soon see how this will turn out.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:10 pm

ErPupone wrote:Roma 3- 2 Bayern Munich

Which is good for Man City, because back then, as well, Bayern were already through in their group and played, well, not a B-team, that would be unfair to Roma, who played great then, but Bayern did rest some players. They might do the same in their last match this season if they win both legs against Napoli.

But full strength Bayern? Tough shit, this season. They're still no Barca though, people shouldn't get carried away. And they aren't as deep as ManU as well.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:17 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Roma 3- 2 Bayern Munich

Which is good for Man City, because back then, as well, Bayern were already through in their group and played, well, not a B-team, that would be unfair to Roma, who played great then, but Bayern did rest some players. They might do the same in their last match this season if they win both legs against Napoli.

But full strength Bayern? Tough shit, this season. They're still no Barca though, people shouldn't get carried away. And they aren't as deep as ManU as well.

Why did you have to ruin my joy!? We had very few of them last season...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm a party pooper :/
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 am

Sad
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:14 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS :babun:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 am

LoOoL

i fell for some kids joke :facepalm:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next