Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

+40
Yuri Yukuv
che
Doc
huntsman
McLewis
Fadi
mezzogiornese
eelir
BiasedMilanFan3
Giovanni10
Lord Hades
pUsHa
elm_baraja_shaman
mzamani
BarrileteCosmico
Luca
stunt
Swanhends
zizzle
Adit
JAY-Z
Lord Spencer
buddytaller
Dnmac4
Albiceleste
izzy
Magricos
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billionmillion
Sushi Master
CroInter
the xcx
Ganso
Mr Nick09
Zealous
harhar11
SaintJoe
baresi
Arquitecto
Khaled
44 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by huntsman Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

i dont know what's the big deal about this, because it is true. He is very good looking, extremely rich and one of the greatest footballers of his time.

More importantly the people that dislike him are those who are jealous of his looks, money and stardom. Absolutely true, only thing it's not accepted to say truth like that to the public. Anyone else couldve said that but not him. He'd be considered arrogant for stating the obvious.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Pandiani was a dick for the whole game though.

Also everyone has a moment where they say something that doesn't put them in the best light. Expecting people to keep a certain level of consistency in remarks is unreasonable.

For every quote you find on Ronaldo sounding "arrogant" I can find two where he says something very nice about someone.

Anyway it's obvious by your sig alone that you would pounce on every chance you got to belittle Ronaldo is some way. (To make you hero Messi look better in some way in your head.) I honestly don't know why Barca fans need the reassurance that their idea of who a player is is correct.

Ronaldo is a normal guy prone to remarks to don't really have consistency like us all. Well as normal as a man with the body of a greek demi-god, millions of euros and loads of babes can be I guess.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:05 pm

huntsman wrote:i dont know what's the big deal about this, because it is true. He is very good looking, extremely rich and one of the greatest footballers of his time.

More importantly the people that dislike him are those who are jealous of his looks, money and stardom. Absolutely true, only thing it's not accepted to say truth like that to the public. Anyone else couldve said that but not him. He'd be considered arrogant for stating the obvious.

Well I dont hate beckham and he was a good player, rich and he is good looking. People hate cristiano ronaldo is for the same reason people hate alves for they are all cheats and c**t and for being arrogant..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 pm

So.......what was the bad thing he said? Was it racist, discriminating, prejudice? If it was something that any douche with 1/200th of Ronaldo's talent and even worse tan could say then I have to say, Khaled came out of the cave that is Barcelona forum and ran a very nice troll piece on us (mostly Madrid fans really)...

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Zealous wrote:Pandiani was a dick for the whole game though.

Also everyone has a moment where they say something that doesn't put them in the best light. Expecting people to keep a certain level of consistency in remarks is unreasonable.

For every quote you find on Ronaldo sounding "arrogant" I can find two where he says something very nice about someone.

Anyway it's obvious by your sig alone that you would pounce on every chance you got to belittle Ronaldo is some way. (To make you hero Messi look better in some way in your head.) I honestly don't know why Barca fans need the reassurance that their idea of who a player is is correct.

Ronaldo is a normal guy prone to remarks to don't really have consistency like us all. Well as normal as a man with the body of a greek demi-god, millions of euros and loads of babes can be I guess.

Messi? lol I have not mentioned messi but I did mention alves and that he is hated for the same reason that cristiano ronaldo is hated for..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Doc wrote:So.......what was the bad thing he said? Was it racist, discriminating, prejudice? If it was something that any douche with 1/200th of Ronaldo's talent and even worse tan could say then I have to say, Khaled came out of the cave that is Barcelona forum and ran a very nice troll piece on us (mostly Madrid fans really)...

It was a arrogant thing to say and people critcize him for that just like the people criticize xavi whenever he says something arrogant(and when he say stuff that is not arrogant).

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

top class troll :coffee:

though i do hate him it's for reasons other than him being rich and successful... as jeremy clarkson put it -

che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 pm

To say the truth ronaldo is the only football player im envious of even if he plays for my team. The guy is set for life.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 pm

To say the truth ronaldo is the only football player im envious of even if he plays for my team. The guy is set for life.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:35 pm

messi dives more than cristiano these days though

guardiola tactics
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 pm

xabi wrote:messi dives more than cristiano these days though

guardiola tactics
You like to fail, do you? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:51 pm

jiopsi wrote:

guardiola tactics

fail? 🐱
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm

xabi wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

guardiola tactics

fail? 🐱
You should learn how to troll first, study others, observe the masters. After then, you could try it. Wink
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:04 pm

CR7 is the Man! Whether he was joking or not he said it like it is... Haters gonna hate and they hate for the reason CR7 gave. Arrogance!? so what, when your one of the best, when you walk the talk, let the haters hate! In fact feed those haters because: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 4 Tumblr_ldb2ngu4Pq1qbfve3o1_500

These pictures make no sense in the grander topic scheme but i'm sure you'll all approve, and It's more reason to hate on CR7...
Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 4 D1e9irina_shayk_best_dress_4
Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 4 2140irina_shayk_best_dress_6
Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 4 94a1irina_shayk_best_dress_8
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:19 pm

ummm , fake or not, you can deny that it is the truth

you cant believe that not one boo is because they are alittle jelly of him

seriously, chill Cool
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4