Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

+40
Yuri Yukuv
che
Doc
huntsman
McLewis
Fadi
mezzogiornese
eelir
BiasedMilanFan3
Giovanni10
Lord Hades
pUsHa
elm_baraja_shaman
mzamani
BarrileteCosmico
Luca
stunt
Swanhends
zizzle
Adit
JAY-Z
Lord Spencer
buddytaller
Dnmac4
Albiceleste
izzy
Magricos
Great Leader Sprucenuce
billionmillion
Sushi Master
CroInter
the xcx
Ganso
Mr Nick09
Zealous
harhar11
SaintJoe
baresi
Arquitecto
Khaled
44 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am

izzy26 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Brazilian Ronaldo was reacher and better footballer yet nobody whistled him, there was also G.Batistuta everybody loved him. Who whistled D.Beckham? You better think about your behaviors, dives, arrogant interviews then blame whistlers

Now I know why you stay in the Barca section.

You are so full of crap it's unreal. One of the dumbest posts ever.

Please don't stop though, your on a roll.
Butthurt kid talk about the topic or stop replying to my posts if you have nothing to say. if i see you again reply to me i will insert cr's leg into your small hole

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer."

Post by Magricos Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Magricos wrote: This thread should be locked.
Oh no someone said something bad about Madrid ban them and lock the thread! Rolling Eyes

It isn't about Madrid it's about what it is leading to. He didn't say anything bad about Madrid.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:04 am

billionmillion wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Brazilian Ronaldo was reacher and better footballer yet nobody whistled him, there was also G.Batistuta everybody loved him. Who whistled D.Beckham? You better think about your behaviors, dives, arrogant interviews then blame whistlers

Butthurt kid talk about the topic or stop replying to my posts if you have nothing to say. if i see you again reply to me i will insert cr's leg into your small hole

Keep going kid, making yourself sound even more stupid.
Your first post is stupid, plain and simple.

Your reply was between pathetic and sad. (Haven't decided on which side it belongs yet)

But let's get on topic, CR7 was joking with the reporter.

Now please respond to this and tell me where he is not allowed to joke about?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:04 am

Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 2 10011932

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:05 am

billionmillion wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

lolwat?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:06 am

Zealous wrote:Ronaldo and Beckham were whistled on a regular basis during away games with us LOL
Maybe they whistled your team but not ronaldo and beckham specially. Brazilian ronaldo was/is one of the most liked players, dont compare him to cr at that
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 am

billionmillion wrote:Maybe they whistled your team but not ronaldo and beckham specially. Brazilian ronaldo was/is one of the most liked players, dont compare him to cr at that

Kid, stay in the Barca section. You are getting very confused out here.

Ronaldo and Beckham weren't whistled? Do you actually watch football?
Do you ever listen to the crowd?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:09 am

Trust me they got whistled for being Madrid players the same way Ronaldo get whistled for being a Madrid player, for being a Man United player.

If Cris played for Malmo FC no one would care to whistle him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 am

Ronaldo is humble and respectful.

I'm shocked I'm the first one to post this.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 am

Beckham? he was the most hated figure in England after the 98 world cup, but bounced back in style to help United win the CL in 99 and his freekick against Greece in the 2002 world cup qualifiers essentially qualified England, still gets a lot of hate for being a playboy.

Ronaldo after the sending off of Rooney world cup 2006, Ronaldo took Beckhams crown as the most hated figure in England and was booed by every away stadium, yet again the "playboy" bounced back in grand style and and had his best season with United as at that time.

buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

izzy26 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Keep going kid, making yourself sound even more stupid.
Your first post is stupid, plain and simple.

Your reply was between pathetic and sad. (Haven't decided on which side it belongs yet)

But let's get on topic, CR7 was joking with the reporter.

Now please respond to this and tell me where he is not allowed to joke about?
Damn i told you dont reply to me. leg is coming
Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 2 0094-0508-0103-4821_leg_football_player_laying_on_the_pitch
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am

dnmac4 wrote:Ronaldo is humble and respectful.

I'm shocked I'm the first one to post this.

Haha +rep mate. I LOL'D
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 am

billionmillion wrote:Damn i told you dont reply to me. leg is coming
Cristiano Ronaldo: "The fans whistle me because I'm good-looking, rich and a great footballer." - Page 2 0094-0508-0103-4821_leg_football_player_laying_on_the_pitch

It's one of those moments when you know the guy is trying too hard but you have to let keep going for the sake of your own entertainment.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 am

Zealous wrote:Trust me they got whistled for being Madrid players the same way Ronaldo get whistled for being a Madrid player, for being a Man United player.

Doesnt matter. Alves is playing for humble barcelona yet he gets whistles. theres reason behind this - diving, bad talking, behaving like a chick
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:17 am

This is the Ronaldo quote on hate that I was looking for.

It's true lots of people hate me but there are even more who love me and who support me. I feel bad only when I play badly. Fortunately, that happens rarely.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 am

billionmillion wrote:
Zealous wrote:Trust me they got whistled for being Madrid players the same way Ronaldo get whistled for being a Madrid player, for being a Man United player.

Doesnt matter. Alves is playing for humble barcelona yet he gets whistles. theres reason behind this - diving, bad talking, behaving like a chick

Suspect
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 am

Zealous wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Magricos wrote: This thread should be locked.
Oh no someone said something bad about Madrid ban them and lock the thread! Rolling Eyes

Keep this thread open, you second rate trolls couldn't make this a big deal even if I tried to help you.

Come at me bro.

The only way this could have been more true is if Pingu was here and now he is banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 am

I already debunked two quotes by Pep and Xavi that were taken out of context and brutally reviewed by sensationalist media.

From what I seen, this is entirely out of context that it is not even funny.

Stop taking the media seriously, because if you do, then you are just the fool they are distorting facts for.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I already debunked two quotes by Pep and Xavi that were taken out of context and brutally reviewed by sensationalist media.

From what I seen, this is entirely out of context that it is not even funny.

Stop taking the media seriously, because if you do, then you are just the fool they are distorting facts for.

Unfortunatly everyone believes every little thing which they read.....

It's like they dont have a brain to think for themselves Suspect
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Just saw the tackle on Ronaldo again. I change my mind, the Dinamo player should have been sent off.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 am

Did he really say this?
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:17 am

so footballers shouldnt have sense of humor?

Lol at elmundodeportivo,fraking crap catalan paper
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 am

Adit wrote:so footballers shouldnt have sense of humor?

Lol at elmundodeportivo,fraking crap catalan paper

actually that was soo funny.. I'm rich, gd looking & great footballer .. so funny, hahaha, can't stop laughing..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:42 am

The Portuguese explained the reason I believe that many inputs get tough: "Being rich, handsome and a great player .... people envy me, no other explanation."

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/verguenza-nos-arbitre-arbitro/20110914dasdasftb_54/Tes
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 am

im sure it has been said a million times already but here it goes.... Ronaldo is humble and respectful
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
The Portuguese explained the reason I believe that many inputs get tough: "Being rich, handsome and a great player .... people envy me, no other explanation."

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/verguenza-nos-arbitre-arbitro/20110914dasdasftb_54/Tes

Khaled, what part of misquoted and out of context does not ring a bell to you.

All these site quote each other and have no sources. They do not offer the context, nor do they even quote properly.
I already had to deal with a number of fans who read quotes from Pep and Xavi that looked very disrespectful from the Sensationalist media. Bit in pursuing the actual quotes, found them empty of controversy.

Do you need to dig out dirt on other players to feel better about your players.
Seriously, either provide the whole context, with the whole clips and let us be the judge of it, or don't bring media bullshit into here. We have minds of our own and should not be baited by these yahoo media imbeciles.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next