Socur Toxanarosa
guest_07
Freeza
Lucifer
Collblanc
37 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread Empty The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread

Post by Collblanc Thu 3 Mar - 9:59:35

So, maybe a general topic is much needed, since his fanclub-topic is getting abused Mad

what has happened with ronaldo? his finishing his off - missing penalty's, missing "easy chances" i know for a fact he would burry them in the previous years. i always feared him (ofcourse) when he played against us, but since the last clasico i just dont rate him anymore. he doesnt track back, he doesnt dictate the speed or play, he doesnt finish 100% like he used to. what is going on? we always knew he was going to decline at some point, but this is a very steep decline
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread

Post by Lucifer Thu 3 Mar - 10:14:03

Leave the poor fck alone ffs

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread

Post by Freeza Thu 3 Mar - 10:54:43

He was incredibly reliant on being the fastest player in the game. With that gone his lack of effort has really caught up to him and he can't make up for it anymore.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu 3 Mar - 11:22:41

player that have mastered in using the brain can maintain their superiority till 40's

cristiano ronaldo is not one of them

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Thu 3 Mar - 13:29:17

He didn't regressed that much, he was never very good to begin with.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 3 Mar - 13:59:26

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:He didn't regressed that much, he was never very good to begin with.

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo isnt really that good anymore thread 62188816
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Thu 3 Mar - 14:03:45

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:He didn't regressed that much, he was never very good to begin with.

He was good, the 2nd. best player of the world, 'till he won his last Balon D'or, he has regressed.. he has lost speed, his finishing has gotten worse (it wasn't his best attribute anyway) the thing is he hasn't adjust to these things

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 3 Mar - 14:13:56

the title should be "the new and improved real madrid isn't that good anymore"

cuz there's your answer. he is still the best player in real madrid
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 3 Mar - 14:24:55

He might be the best player in real madrid, but the title is right.

His quality is there, but he can't physically dominate the game like he used to. He doesn't really transition well into "old age" as a player. Maybe if he switches to CF and adapts there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Thu 3 Mar - 14:27:56

Claudio84 wrote:

He was good, the 2nd. best player of the world, 'till he won his last Balon D'or, he has regressed.. he has lost speed, his finishing has gotten worse (it wasn't his best attribute anyway) the thing is he hasn't adjust to these things

He was never the 2nd best player in the world, he just had the 2nd best overall seasons because players like Robben and Kaká suffered too much with injuries and big game players like Iniesta are not favored in Ballon d'or votings.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 3 Mar - 14:30:13

He has been declining ever since the injury he suffered in 09-10. He was absolutely amazing that whole year and had to alter his playing style. Haven't been a fan of his style ever since.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Thu 3 Mar - 15:10:13

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:
Claudio84 wrote:

He was never the 2nd best player in the world, he just had the 2nd best overall seasons because players like Robben and Kaká suffered too much with injuries and big game players like Iniesta are not favored in Ballon d'or votings.

You're entitled to your opinion, mine is that he was the second best player of the World, i reckon though he should have not made the list last year

Ballon D'or is very subjective, i mean what's the criteria? is it individual performance,is is the best player of the best team = meaning collective trophies? a mix of those two aspects?

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu 3 Mar - 15:22:43

Serious question to my Mehdridista friends. Do you not cringe when you see Ronaldo do that enthusiastic blowjob face celebration after scoring a penalty against bottom table team Levante while his team is 12 points behind? Or are you already used to that? I'm just imagining one of our players celebrating like that under such circumstances. Total embarrassment.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Thu 3 Mar - 15:25:46

Claudio84 wrote:Ballon D'or is very subjective, i mean what's the criteria? is it individual performance,is is the best player of the best team = meaning collective trophies? a mix of those two aspects?

Ballon D'or is a popularity contest.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu 3 Mar - 15:32:18

lets not get into messi/iniesta/who-is-better/he-won-a-ballon-d'or. how did he decline? how can he get back to form? can he get back on top? does he need to adjust? does he need a different position? could he play in midfield? does he need to change clubs? this is about the goat that isnt goat anymore. Sad
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 3 Mar - 18:31:56

futbol wrote:Serious question to my Mehdridista friends. Do you not cringe when you see Ronaldo do that enthusiastic blowjob face celebration after scoring a penalty against bottom table team Levante while his team is 12 points behind? Or are you already used to that? I'm just imagining one of our players celebrating like that under such circumstances. Total embarrassment.

Pretty sure Hala unfriended you.

On a serious note, I pretty much don't care for a player's celebration unless it is like Fowler pretending to snort a coke line type of celebration. But even in the midst of my indifference, those celebrations are cancer. So much cancer.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 3 Mar - 18:39:28

What happened to him is what has happened to a lot of players after they hit 30.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 3 Mar - 18:47:47

futbol wrote:Serious question to my Mehdridista friends. Do you not cringe when you see Ronaldo do that enthusiastic blowjob face celebration after scoring a penalty against bottom table team Levante while his team is 12 points behind? Or are you already used to that? I'm just imagining one of our players celebrating like that under such circumstances. Total embarrassment.

Not as embarrassing as being an adult who writes "mehdrid" instead of Madrid for almost a year, and still amuses himself by it. I would call that embarrassing, but whatever floats your boat.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu 3 Mar - 18:56:47

guest7 wrote:the title should be "the new and improved real madrid isn't that good anymore"

cuz there's your answer. he is still the best player in real madrid

rofl

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 3 Mar - 18:58:19

Collblanc wrote:lets not get into messi/iniesta/who-is-better/he-won-a-ballon-d'or. how did he decline? how can he get back to form? can he get back on top? does he need to adjust? does he need a different position? could he play in midfield? does he need to change clubs? this is about the goat that isnt goat anymore. Sad

Haha
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu 3 Mar - 19:15:32

Thimmy wrote:

Not as embarrassing as being an adult who writes "mehdrid" instead of Madrid for almost a year, and still amuses himself by it. I would call that embarrassing, but whatever floats your boat.

Futbol getting owned rofl . How the hell this gone unnoticed

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu 3 Mar - 19:21:40

Thimmy wrote:

Maybe in your mind I'm an adult but in my mind I'm an ever-youthful, young boy. (:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 3 Mar - 19:46:15

Not as embarassing as taking mehdrid seriously tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 3 Mar - 19:49:46

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not as embarassing as taking mehdrid seriously tbh.

3 boys, 1 cup. That's some disturbing crap you made that went viral on the internet, mole.

Last edited by Thimmy on Thu 3 Mar - 19:56:45; edited 2 times in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 3 Mar - 19:51:04

I was young and impressionable Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next