Fadi
Rabea
Raptorgunner
37 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Qatar 2022 could cost £138bn - Page 2 Empty Re: Qatar 2022 could cost £138bn

Post by zizzle Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Zealous wrote:I'm sorry but that's bullshit as an argument.

Picking on Qatar for not donating that money is stupid, especially when other countries spend a lot of money on other things that is not related to donations.

What is happening is Somalia is horrible but we should all do our part as individuals instead of just pointing at other places and blame them for something in all honesty they don't even have to do.

I'm not saying what Qatar is doing is the right thing but at the same time it's their money and they can do what they want with it.

if we're going the "its their money they can spend it how they like" arguement then i've got nothing else to add, but this isnt ethical, especially if the money is spent to entertain europeans and show them than arabs are not as bad as they think they are. this is how the spending is driven, by an infiriority complex and nothing else

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Pathetic qatar hate around this forum .

Invests more money in football,better infra for WC,better stay for those who comes.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:48 pm

So let me get this straight: because they are a rich country and want to spend lavishly on an event, Qatar is somehow unethical and exhibiting an inferiority complex??? Wow. That's an amazing statement.

I actually get the sense that because most of Europe is broke, some of the European posters are just bitter that their countries are being marginalized in today's world. My sense is that there's envy and bitterness exhibited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Zealous wrote:I'm sorry but that's bullshit as an argument.

Picking on Qatar for not donating that money is stupid, especially when other countries spend a lot of money on other things that is not related to donations.

What is happening is Somalia is horrible but we should all do our part as individuals instead of just pointing at other places and blame them for something in all honesty they don't even have to do.

I'm not saying what Qatar is doing is the right thing but at the same time it's their money and they can do what they want with it.

@Fadi

I'm not smarter than anyone, but I'm less ignorant than you. Do you even know what Sheik means? Some of the guys calling the shots are not Sheiks at all. Some Sheik having nothing to do with decision making. So stop with the stereotypes or saves us from reading your posts until further notice.

again, do not pretend to be smarter than the rest of us and try to respond to my constructive post in a civil way without resorting to calling everyone who doesn't agree with you an ignorant!..

i may know more about qatar than you, i've been there, i'm an arab myself, i know how things work there!, i don't know what you're trying to prove here but do not try to change the facts!. Qatar is ruled by a tribe!, they weren't elected via a democratic elections!, people don't vote there!, it's Al-Thani and his family who rule the country or should i say "own it!, since they can do with the country's resources as they please, just like most arabic countries, hence why people in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, yemen, Syria are revolting..

Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Qatar invests less money IN wc-OMG GREEDY SHEIKS RUINING OUR GAME FFS,SOBS

qatar invests more money WC-OMG FRAKING SHEIKS,WORLD IS DYING OF HUNGER,FFS,SOBS.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:Jealousy is rampant. I didn't think Qatar alone should have gotten the WC (thought it would be better if it was shared by Qatar and UAE for example). However, the utter bs that is spewed on this board is ignorant, shameful and racist.

yeah, the qataris are good as long as they spend millions to bring top players to the french league........
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Fadi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Jealousy is rampant. I didn't think Qatar alone should have gotten the WC (thought it would be better if it was shared by Qatar and UAE for example). However, the utter bs that is spewed on this board is ignorant, shameful and racist.

yeah, the qataris are good as long as they spend millions to bring top players to the french league........

you're so ignorant, it's amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Adit wrote:Qatar invests less money IN wc-OMG GREEDY SHEIKS RUINING OUR GAME FFS,SOBS

qatar invests more money WC-OMG FRAKING SHEIKS,WORLD IS DYING OF HUNGER,FFS,SOBS.

Please don't exaggerate stuff.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:56 pm

I didn't like Qatar (politics and morale wise) before they got involved in football for many other reasons not worth getting into on a football forum.

Does that still make me a simple hater or ignorant Sportsczy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Fadi wrote:

you're so ignorant, it's amazing.

so anyone who doesn't agree with you is an ignorant??........unbelievable.
atleast have the guts to tell me why i'm an ignorant, if you even know what that means.......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Adit wrote:Qatar invests less money IN wc-OMG GREEDY SHEIKS RUINING OUR GAME FFS,SOBS

Please don't exaggerate stuff.
your previous post makes no sense actually,qatar invests more bcz they can afford it.Its not like them spending or not spending will make any difference in poverty.They need to spend more because its their FIRST BIG international tournament,and they have to start buliding from zero.Also the infra required to bring those tourists to that god damn hot place will be expensive .There are plenty of reason why they could spend that much amount of money.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am

sportsczy wrote:So let me get this straight: because they are a rich country and want to spend lavishly on an event, Qatar is somehow unethical and exhibiting an inferiority complex??? Wow. That's an amazing statement.

I actually get the sense that because most of Europe is broke, some of the European posters are just bitter that their countries are being marginalized in today's world. My sense is that there's envy and bitterness exhibited.

they are air conditioning a desert ffs ! id understand if it's just the staduims ! but they're even air conditioning open areas ! do you know how crazy is that ?

and how do you explain the the Qataris are going against their own lows, traditions, and religion and allow drinking during the world cup ! doesnt that seem a little bit despirate ?

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 am

Crimson wrote:I didn't like Qatar (politics and morale wise) before they got involved in football for many other reasons not worth getting into on a football forum.

Does that still make me a simple hater or ignorant Sportsczy?

It's your prerogative to like, dislike, hate, love, etc. Whether i feel that your opinion/emotion is based on ignorance is also my prerogative. Other than factual discussions, everything is subjective. If someone posts that they feel ME countries and people are unethical and immoral (or insinuates as such), i have every right to respond.

The bottom line is that they're investing legally. There's nothing ethically or morally objectionable for a country to invest its own money within the confines of the system that provides jurisdiction for an event.

I'm not even Arab and i find this thread unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:03 am

so according to these fools, it's OK to spend 143 billions on a sport event!!!, it'd have been ok if it was done by individuals, rich guys who just want to show of or something but when it's done by a goverment it's gross and unacceptable!..

that money isn't even theirs!, it's the people's !, i don't believe the emir of Qatar has the authority to do whatever he wants with that money!, it's not his money..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

Qatar should be grateful to Bin Hamam. that corrupted president really helped them in this way.

Last edited by El Pipita on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

zizzle wrote:
sportsczy wrote:So let me get this straight: because they are a rich country and want to spend lavishly on an event, Qatar is somehow unethical and exhibiting an inferiority complex??? Wow. That's an amazing statement.

they are air conditioning a desert ffs ! id understand if it's just the staduims ! but they're even air conditioning open areas ! do you know how crazy is that ?

and how do you explain the the Qataris are going against their own lows, traditions, and religion and allow drinking during the world cup ! doesnt that seem a little bit despirate ?

How is this your problem? Why is it a problem to begin with? Who are you to judge anyone frankly?

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:08 am

sportsczy wrote:
zizzle wrote:

How is this your problem? Why is it a problem to begin with? Who are you to judge anyone frankly?

first it was "its their money" and now its "who are you to judge". that tells alot...

Its my problem because i despise hypocrisy and those who preach what they dont practice
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:08 am

zizzle wrote:

exactly!, i agree with what you just said. this kind of spending is totally unacceptable, it'd have been ok if they were spending that money to build industries or to make technologies but spending 143 billions on a sport event that will only last for a month is just crazy!, all those stadiums will be totally useless after the world, this isn't just stupid, it's retarded......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:09 am

It is stupid but they can spend the money how they like, after all it is their money

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:11 am

People who think this 140 bn is only for 1 month of football are retarded,most of money spend on its infra's will be useful for the future.

Last edited by Adit on Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

Fadi wrote:so according to these fools, it's OK to spend 143 billions on a sport event!!!, it'd have been ok if it was done by individuals, rich guys who just want to show of or something but when it's done by a goverment it's gross and unacceptable!..

that money isn't even theirs!, it's the people's !, i don't believe the emir of Qatar has the authority to do whatever he wants with that money!, it's not his money..

It is theirs. It's a kingdom. They own the land. Whether you agree with their system of government is irrelevant. It's up to the people to push for a change if they want. Just for your info, the people of Qatar are actually happy. They get everything for free from the government: Qataris don't pay income tax, and they're provided with free utilities and health care. Education is also heavily subsidized, with Qatari students often receiving full scholarships to attend universities. In exchange for these perks, Qataris allow Sheikh al-Thani to rule unopposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 am

sportsczy wrote:
Fadi wrote:so according to these fools, it's OK to spend 143 billions on a sport event!!!, it'd have been ok if it was done by individuals, rich guys who just want to show of or something but when it's done by a goverment it's gross and unacceptable!..

It is theirs. It's a kingdom. They own the land. Whether you agree with their system of government is irrelevant. It's up to the people to push for a change if they want. Just for your info, the people of Qatar are actually happy. They get everything for free from the government: Qataris don't pay income tax, and they're provided with free utilities and health care. Education is also heavily subsidized, with Qatari students often receiving full scholarships to attend universities. In exchange for these perks, Qataris allow Sheikh al-Thani to rule unopposed.

Yup it's like a billionaire buying a 5 million dollar car, its not needed but people don't go crazy about it and start chucking hissy fits.

His money, he does what he wants with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 am

Adit wrote:People who think this 140 bn is only for 1 month of football is retarded,most of money spend on its infra's will be useful for the future.

this BS!, i don't think football stadiums and air-conditioning the desert counts as infra structures!, please stop the butt kissing...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 am

zizzle wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
zizzle wrote:

first it was "its their money" and now its "who are you to judge". that tells alot...

Its my problem because i despise hypocrisy and those who preach what they dont practice

How does it "tell a lot"?

Tell me, what is you basis for rendering judgement on this? What code of conduct and ethics are you using? Have you heard of the term "cultural relativism". If you haven't, look it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:18 am

Fadi wrote:
zizzle wrote:

exactly!, i agree with what you just said. this kind of spending is totally unacceptable, it'd have been ok if they were spending that money to build industries or to make technologies but spending 143 billions on a sport event that will only last for a month is just crazy!, all those stadiums will be totally useless after the world, this isn't just stupid, it's retarded......

The funny thing is most of Qatar's population are not interested in football. you can always see empty seats even when their National team has a important game. i'm recalling Iran's game with them. i saw too many empty seats despite the game was at Doha.

Why spending so much on football when no one is interesed in it, stupid isn't it ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 am

Adit wrote:People who think this 140 bn is only for 1 month of football is retarded,most of money spend on its infra's will be useful for the future.

these staduims are not gonna be used after the world cup, or at least not regulerly since qatar already its own staduims. but wat a country of a population of less than 1 million is gonna do with these huge staduims is a mystory

Qatar already has world class infrastructure that is suffecient for its population, for the forigners who work there, and for its future growth. What they're going to build is only to accommodate the world cup fans, but once the event is over this structure is gonna become useless since they wont be hosting another huge event any time soon
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next