El Chelsea Fuerte
REWB
I-no
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Iceman
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 Empty Re: Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino

Post by REWB Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 pm

ameobi brothers lool, man what is it with the ameobi family and newcastle? they must be complete legends over there

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 Empty Re: Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:ameobi brothers lool, man what is it with the ameobi family and newcastle? they must be complete legends over there

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 334py7b
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 pm

RVP is the cold blooded killer
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:53 pm

RVP is one of few players that has made come backs after big injuries. You have to be proud of what he has done.

Pure class, one of kind, true Arsenal legend.

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 1078584-ovation

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 Rvp
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:RVP is one of few players that has made come backs after big injuries. You have to be proud of what he has done.

Pure class, one of kind, true Arsenal legend.

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 1078584-ovation

Van Persie+Sneijder vs San Marino - Page 2 Rvp

SALUTE HIM >: (
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Obviously they plays like that only bcz it is san marino,cant see that coming against any decent opposition.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 pm

Adit wrote:Obviously they plays like that only bcz it is san marino,cant see that coming against any decent opposition.

they've played this good against a lot more, it's not like he was Faubert his whole life and now is playing like this
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Adit wrote:Obviously they plays like that only bcz it is san marino,cant see that coming against any decent opposition.

they've played this good against a lot more, it's not like he was Faubert his whole life and now is playing like this
who said he is a bad player? reading comprehension i see.Stop making stupid assumptions kid.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:54 pm

I guess goals against Barca don't count.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Adit wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

who said he is a bad player? reading comprehension i see.Stop making stupid assumptions kid.

I never said that you said he was, so you should really stuff your mouth instead of trying to make fun of other people
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:02 pm

RVP has performed well against the toughest of oppositions. His quality does not need to be proven any further. His fitness is another matter though. It'd be extremely stupid and naive to say that he has not played well in other games.
Its as bad as saying that Aguero is shitty because he scored 4 goals against Swansea, because it was only Swansea. Sure, alone, that record means little but combined with his other performances, it speaks volumes. Same with RVP.

If you meant Netherlands as a team, then you're still wrong.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

RvP certainly looks far more comfortable and confident in the SS role than he does as a CF. The space opened up by Kuyt's running and Huntelaar's mere presence gave RvP ample opportunities to run into gaps and with his intelligence that's deadly. Still, San Marino did their part by leaving unnecessary gaps and generally defending like amateurs.

The second video is very telling of Arsenal's problems, IMO. It shows many, many wonderfully crafted chances and the vast majority were wasted when they really should have been goals. It certainly shows one of the areas Arsenal have struggled in, recently.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:18 pm

RedOranje wrote:RvP certainly looks far more comfortable and confident in the SS role than he does as a CF. The space opened up by Kuyt's running and Huntelaar's mere presence gave RvP ample opportunities to run into gaps and with his intelligence that's deadly. Still, San Marino did their part by leaving unnecessary gaps and generally defending like amateurs.

The second video is very telling of Arsenal's problems, IMO. It shows many, many wonderfully crafted chances and the vast majority were wasted when they really should have been goals. It certainly shows one of the areas Arsenal have struggled in, recently.

Agreed on everything.
In fact, if you look at any Cesc Fabregas video that shows all the chances he has created in each of the last few seasons, you'll notice the same thing. We are clueless in front of goal at times, and the finishing lets us down too many times. Rosicky, the man who has been criticized more than he should be, created shitload of chances last season but they also went to waste. I'd post the video, but I doubt anyone will see it anyway.

Gervinho might solve this problem, and Walcott is more willing to shoot this season but I'm really not going to get my hopes up.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Such a shame Van Persie couldnt perform during the world cup.... Sad
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

RedOranje wrote:RvP certainly looks far more comfortable and confident in the SS role than he does as a CF. The space opened up by Kuyt's running and Huntelaar's mere presence gave RvP ample opportunities to run into gaps and with his intelligence that's deadly. Still, San Marino did their part by leaving unnecessary gaps and generally defending like amateurs.

If we had a player like Benzema we could do damage with the amount of chances we create.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm

RobbyV wrote:Such a shame Van Persie couldnt perform during the world cup.... Sad

Robben Choked in the final. RVP gave him a one-v-one chance and Sneijder gave him another. Both went to waste. One a poor finish, and the other should have been a penalty.

But yeah, RVP didn't do so well in the WC. No excuses there.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:34 pm

I write RvP's WC performance off due to being played when unfit (was carrying an injury) and (somewhat) out of position. As I said, he seems much more confident as a SS rather than as a CF, where he was played at the WC.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm

I always though Van Persie should be dropped as a SOLE CF for Oranje. I am the biggest Holland fan in these forums by a long shot. I do appreciate Van persie's qualities & believe he has it all. But he was never a No. 9, he was always a 9.5 for me.

Van Persie for me always would play as a 2nd striker allowing him to use his speed,passing & dribblinng abilities to create chances for him & the CF. The reason is clear -> VP cant head, is physically weak & is not a very good finisher & tracks down far too often. When you play 1 striker he has to be a goal scorer & a poacher even he if he doesnt have insane technical skills.

VP's goal ratio is like 0.4 whereas Huntelaar with not even 25% of VP's skills has an insane goal ratio of 0.65. VP is too talented & too less an out & out STRIKER for me. He

Omega
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm

RobbyV wrote:Such a shame Van Persie couldnt perform during the world cup.... Sad

The thing about the world cup was, no one was looking to pass him the ball, he had to work his ass off the get the ball.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Iceman wrote:

Robben Choked in the final. RVP gave him a one-v-one chance and Sneijder gave him another. Both went to waste. One a poor finish, and the other should have been a penalty.

But yeah, RVP didn't do so well in the WC. No excuses there.
Robben was playing with a hamstring tear which aggravated into a 5 cm hole. Unlike VP neither did he play bad nor did he miss dozens of chances.

He missed 1 CHANCE. 1. The first one where he could not score. THE 2nd was not a chance because Puyol was wrestling him , pulling shirt & pant at the end while Casillas ran & picked up the ball while Puyol was holding him. I have re-seen the video countless times to make sure that I am right.

Omega
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

The thing about the world cup was, no one was looking to pass him the ball, he had to work his ass off the get the ball.

probably because the team they were playing wasn't san marino...its not that easy to pass around good opposition.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Omega wrote:I always though Van Persie should be dropped as a SOLE CF for Oranje. I am the biggest Holland fan in these forums by a long shot. I do appreciate Van persie's qualities & believe he has it all. But he was never a No. 9, he was always a 9.5 for me.

Van Persie for me always would play as a 2nd striker allowing him to use his speed,passing & dribblinng abilities to create chances for him & the CF. The reason is clear -> VP cant head, is physically weak & is not a very good finisher & tracks down far too often. When you play 1 striker he has to be a goal scorer & a poacher even he if he doesnt have insane technical skills.

VP's goal ratio is like 0.4 whereas Huntelaar with not even 25% of VP's skills has an insane goal ratio of 0.65. VP is too talented & too less an out & out STRIKER for me. He
...Uh-huh. Rolling Eyes
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

WHICH is completely false. He was owned physically & aerially & thus came down to often. He had dozens of chances. 2-3 sitters in 1 game, he was heading 1 on 1 chances in 6 yards into the goalkeepers lap. VAN Persie was horrible through-out the World Cup. No if's no but's.

Omega
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm

RedOranje wrote:I write RvP's WC performance off due to being played when unfit (was carrying an injury) and (somewhat) out of position. As I said, he seems much more confident as a SS rather than as a CF, where he was played at the WC.

Actually he was not carrying an injury. He was 100 % fit even before the friendlies or so I head. I still remember him scoring 2 goals in our 2-1 win against Mexico before the World Cup. He was playing pretty good then.

Add to it he was not played out of position. He was playing as CF in Arsenal & wanted to play as a CF in Holland. Add to it he also wanted his buddy VDV to play in the 3rd attacking mid-field role after RObben & Sneijder.

Omega
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm

2-3 sitters in 1 game? No, that's not true. Not true at all.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:45 pm

To be honest if VP manages to get his shit together he is a great player. Sneijder is the best CAM in the world & a fully fit Robben is the best player in the world(atleast to me).

Van Persie-Sneijder-Robben looks sick to me. Whoever will play CF will be damn lucky. I will put it on record that we will put atleast 2 past Germany seeing Austria score 2. I expect us to beat Germany on Nov. 15,2011. I would be very amused to see the reaction of people here after that.

Omega
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next