Harmonica
harhar11
Albiceleste
guest7
Babun
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 Empty Re: Frustrated Messi...

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am

Stones, Glass houses etc. ^^^^^^^^

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am

rwo power wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Pastore has got better attackers to feed so it evens out everything in the end Very Happy Messi+Aguero>> Muller+Klose Very Happy
Well, atm not in NT effectivity.

And play-wise I wouldn't really want to rank them, especially if you see how the end results look like. If you look at the chances Müller creates in the German NT, he is pretty cool there, too. And Gomez certainly is prone not to use the passes he gets from Müller, or the boy would have racked up even more assists. Very Happy
I'm more inclined towards ratio than feelings so my biasness level is very low unless semi-trolling Very Happy Believe me, a piggy and Ozil make worlds of difference for Germany Very Happy If you could magically transfer them into Argentinian NT they'd bang 6 goals each game just for fun Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 am

babun1024 wrote:
rwo power wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Pastore has got better attackers to feed so it evens out everything in the end Very Happy Messi+Aguero>> Muller+Klose Very Happy

And play-wise I wouldn't really want to rank them, especially if you see how the end results look like. If you look at the chances Müller creates in the German NT, he is pretty cool there, too. And Gomez certainly is prone not to use the passes he gets from Müller, or the boy would have racked up even more assists. Very Happy
I'm more inclined towards ratio than feelings so my biaseness level is very low unless semi-trolling Very Happy Believe me, a piggy and Ozil make worlds of difference for Germany Very Happy If you could magically transfer them into Argentinian NT they'd bang 6 goals each game just for fun Very Happy
If Argentina had Ozil and Schwein, they would win the WC no problem, lol. Imagine in 2014
Andrada
Pillud Pezzella Otamendi Ansaldi
Mascherano Schwein
Lamela Ozil Aguero
Messi

A man can dream...

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I'm more inclined towards ratio than feelings so my biaseness level is very low unless semi-trolling Very Happy Believe me, a piggy and Ozil make worlds of difference for Germany Very Happy If you could magically transfer them into Argentinian NT they'd bang 6 goals each game just for fun Very Happy
If Argentina had Ozil and Schwein, they would win the WC no problem, lol. Imagine in 2014
Andrada
Mascherano Schwein
Lamela Ozil Aguero
Messi

A man can dream...
Dream on
Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCn2WW8UPvjYUPT4Gro9X7oIi3O4Ik-mIf7ZpuTsp-tU3RPm1G
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 am

babun1024 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Andrada
Mascherano Schwein
Lamela Ozil Aguero
Messi

A man can dream...
Dream on
Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCn2WW8UPvjYUPT4Gro9X7oIi3O4Ik-mIf7ZpuTsp-tU3RPm1G

babun, your sig makes a certain part of my body grow at a faster speed than the rest of it.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 am

ÖMARz wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Andrada
Mascherano Schwein
Lamela Ozil Aguero
Messi

A man can dream...
Dream on

babun, your sig makes a certain part of my body grow at a faster speed than the rest of it.
Good sig choice then, I always go for more effects than border line nudity :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 am

It doesn't help that I usually read through the forum without any pants on.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 am

Zealous wrote:It doesn't help that I usually read through the forum without any pants on.
Anti-gravity sigs FTW! :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 am

Zealous wrote:It doesn't help that I usually read through the forum without any pants on.

I feel you, man. Pants only get in the way.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 am

VivaStPauli wrote:

I feel you, man. Pants only get in the way.

There's a "that's what she said" joke in there somewhere.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 am

Dictating midfield is another thing and playmaking is another thing. Messi is a playmeker not a dictator. Now lets say Argentina have Xaviesta (Messi), in this case they dont have a messi in attack. If Argentina had 2 messi's then it would be complete attack (one messi for midfield another one for attack, same like barcelona).

If you take messi out and put any midfielder instead of him, argentina would suck more
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 am

xabi wrote:I agree Messi has shite service from the midfield. His team mates cannot feed him the ball properly. I mean Pastore, Banega, Lavezzi, Mascherano are shite midfielders. With Paraguays midfield Messi would score even more.

lmao he has the best midfield in south america. Messi needs to get his ass on the bench because he cant do shite at Argentina. Learn from cr7 just banged in 2 goals for portugal this weekend. Lionel 17 games 0 goals now? Not a flop indeed
Didn't Ronaldo go 16 months without scoring for the NT in neither friendlies or official games? :facepalm:
Btw, you have that stat wrong anyway.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 am

billionmillion wrote:Dictating midfield is another thing and playmaking is another thing. Messi is a playmeker not a dictator. Now lets say Argentina have Xaviesta (Messi), in this case they dont have a messi in attack. If Argentina had 2 messi's then it would be complete attack (one messi for midfield another one for attack, same like barcelona).

If you take messi out and put any midfielder instead of him, argentina would suck more
Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 3022306263_20cd5a5a48
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 am

Yeah you say Messi is not a top playmaker but i'm sure most of you would replace your current playmaker with Messi
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

billionmillion wrote:Yeah you say Messi is not a top playmaker but i'm sure most of you would replace your current playmaker with Messi
Not necessarily. At least the playmaker(s) of the German NT can be considered proven at the highest level and they work pretty well there, while Messi has yet to prove his worth in another set-up but Barcelona.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 am

rwo power wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Yeah you say Messi is not a top playmaker but i'm sure most of you would replace your current playmaker with Messi
Not necessarily. At least the playmaker(s) of the German NT can be considered proven at the highest level and they work pretty well there, while Messi has yet to prove his worth in another set-up but Barcelona.

Please not the system BS again.
By the same token I can equally well say that Oezil is not proven outside the German system.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 am

You cant expect a player to create and then get on the end of the ball to tap it in.
Cant expect the guy to do both.Either he plays upfield and the midfield gets him the ball in forward areas which the Argenitine midfield is unable to,or he plays deeper and playmakes(which he is doing just fine),but haters stop expecting him to get on the end of his own balls.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:31 am

alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

By the same token I can equally well say that Oezil is not proven outside the German system.

ozil succeeded for werder bremen, german nt , real madrid(the hardest place to succeed imo).. all three were different systems..just saying
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 am

diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

ozil succeeded for werder bremen, german nt , real madrid(the hardest place to succeed imo).. all three were different systems..just saying
Infact most of the madridistas have proven themselves worldwide.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:35 am

diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Double standards here are killing humankind.

Ozil on club level 3 titles
Messi on club level 17 titles

Ozil on NT 1 title Euro U21
Messi on NT 2 titles WC U20, Olympic Gold
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

jiopsi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Smh...Instead of comparison of performances for example, you come up with trophies..rofl
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

The xcx wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Smh...Instead of comparison of performances for example, you come up with trophies..rofl
Well that's what you are doing here, right? Messi doesn't score or win tournament, means his not proven as playmaker? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

jiopsi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Well that's what you are doing here, right? Messi doesn't score or win tournament, means his not proven as playmaker? Laughing
hurrrrrr durrrrrrr.....I meant Invidual performance, idc about titles Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 1625187496 Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 992865535
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 am

jiopsi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Never knew all Barca fans have that habit of comparing players by their personal achievement. good try for your age tho :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

The xcx wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

hurrrrrr durrrrrrr.....I meant Invidual performance, idc about titles Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 1625187496 Frustrated Messi... - Page 3 992865535
WC 2010

Ozil 3 assists, team rank 3.
Messi 4 assists, team rank 5.

Copa America 2011

Messi 3 assists, most chances created per 90min.

Huurrrduuuur. :coffee:

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:47 am

diptiman wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
rwo power wrote:

hmm let me see.
Different systems you say.
Khedira plays B2B for both Germany and Stoke.
Scweini plays a DLP for Germany,the guy who moves horizontally across the pitch.
Alonso plays the role for Stoke.
Mueller plays a hardworking winger on the right.Di Maria for Stoke.
Oezil as the number 10 or AM for both teams.A lone striker up top.
Oh yeah completely different system!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you cpome up with BS be prepared to back it up.Else you end up looking foolish.

Lets see Oezil try to play CM or lets see Oezil try and play as a CF.Move him out of his natural position into a syustem with no structure,no defense and then see how he performs.

Till then just cut it with the BS.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum