Harmonica
harhar11
Albiceleste
guest7
Babun
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Frustrated Messi... Empty Frustrated Messi...

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:56 pm

"I score in every way at Barcelona, even without wanting to," Messi is quoted as saying in La Repubblica.
"With Argentina I try to score goals but I am unable to find the net. Maybe it is because I am not tranquil."
Tranquil?He is one dimensional, plain and simple. He can't do playmaking and doesn't have enough service for a striker=fail Very Happy

Source:http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/04/2649992/barcelonas-lionel-messi-left-frustrated-by-poor-goalscoring
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Frustrated Messi... Empty Re: Frustrated Messi...

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:03 pm

tbh even when he does have the srvice of a striker (higuain when in form) he didnt score much at all... he plays more as a AM in argentina
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Service of a striker? lol I'm sure you must mean midfield, anyway. The midfield is the problem for Argentina, Messi is the only person that has tried to move the ball into the final third, he plays so deep which is why he doesn't score as much.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 pm

When Messi creates 15 goal scoring chances and only 3 are scored, you know there's a problem with the finishing of his team mates as well.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Service of a striker? lol I'm sure you must mean midfield, anyway. The midfield is the problem for Argentina, Messi is the only person that has tried to move the ball into the final third, he plays so deep which is why he doesn't score as much.
You just said what I did in a different way. He doesn't get enough service when he plays striker so he has to drop deep but then he isn't creative enough like a playmaker to organize the attack Very Happy
I'd say, Argentine needs a full fledged Pastore a lot more than Messi Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:When Messi creates 15 goal scoring chances and only 3 are scored, you know there's a problem with the finishing of his team mates as well.
Creating goal scoring chances is another of the funny stats. How many of the were from acute angles under pressure? Sure not 15 one on ones Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:17 pm

babun1024 wrote:
"I score in every way at Barcelona, even without wanting to," Messi is quoted as saying in La Repubblica.
"With Argentina I try to score goals but I am unable to find the net. Maybe it is because I am not tranquil."
Tranquil?He is one dimensional, plain and simple. He can't do playmaking and doesn't have enough service for a striker=fail Very Happy

Source:http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/09/04/2649992/barcelonas-lionel-messi-left-frustrated-by-poor-goalscoring

You do know that messi was the player who created the most goal scoring opportunities per 90 min at the copa america, right?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Where has the world come to, CRonaldo less humble and respectful than his fans:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110903/cristiano-messi-mejor-del-mundo/1139343.shtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sport.es

"Messi is the world's best"

Real Madrid striker admitted the supremacy of the Barca star in a media interview after the appointment UEFA
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:When Messi creates 15 goal scoring chances and only 3 are scored, you know there's a problem with the finishing of his team mates as well.
Creating goal scoring chances is another of the funny stats. How many of the were from acute angles under pressure? Sure not 15 one on ones Very Happy

This is pretty much a sitter for top class player..

And there are countless of chances on this video.

For example 4:36 5:26 6:07 6:48 7:16 ...

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm

jiopsi wrote:Where has the world come to, CRonaldo less humble and respectful than his fans:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110903/cristiano-messi-mejor-del-mundo/1139343.shtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sport.es

Real Madrid striker admitted the supremacy of the Barca star in a media interview after the appointment UEFA

keep on trolling dude, no one said Messi isn't better than Ronaldo. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:27 pm

El Pipita wrote:keep on trolling dude, no one said Messi isn't better than Ronaldo. :coffee:
Trolling? Who said that some said that Messi isn't better than Ronaldo? I just find his fans more humble and respectful nowadays. :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 pm

jiopsi wrote:Where has the world come to, CRonaldo less humble and respectful than his fans:

Where did i mention CR7 or that Messi isn't the best player in the world? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Service of a striker? lol I'm sure you must mean midfield, anyway. The midfield is the problem for Argentina, Messi is the only person that has tried to move the ball into the final third, he plays so deep which is why he doesn't score as much.
You just said what I did in a different way. He doesn't get enough service when he plays striker so he has to drop deep but then he isn't creative enough like a playmaker to organize the attack Very Happy
I'd say, Argentine needs a full fledged Pastore a lot more than Messi Very Happy
What they need is Banega, a player that can dictate tempo and pull the strings in the midfield, Pastore as well needs to play. imo this would be the best lineup
Romero
Zabaleta Otamendi Mascherano Ansaldi
Gago
Banega Pastore
Di Maria Messi Aguero

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 pm

babun1024 wrote:Where did i mention CR7 or that Messi isn't the best player in the world? Very Happy
I don't think you said that? Where did I say that you said that?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 pm

jiopsi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Where did i mention CR7 or that Messi isn't the best player in the world? Very Happy
I'm talking about Messi for Argentine and you bring up who is the best player in the world with quotes. Can't you read properly? Should I spend money so you could buy glasses? Very Happy Ask people on the board, they're pretty generous like me :lol!:

Last edited by babun1024 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
What they need is Banega, a player that can dictate tempo and pull the strings in the midfield, Pastore as well needs to play. imo this would be the best lineup
Romero
Gago
Banega Pastore
Di Maria Messi Aguero
There is no midfield protection,Gago is no DM and no you can't leave him alone Very Happy Has Cambiasso declined totally?

-----------------Romero

---------Cambiasso ----Banega--------

------------------Pastore

Di Maria--------- Messi------------- Aguero

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Banega isn't a DM, Gago is a DM though he's decent defensively, but Cambiasso could play as lone DM as well, I'd prefer Gago because of his passing ability though.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Babun got a point though, Messi is probably the world's best player, but certainly not the world's best playmaker.
And Argentina need one of those, or they need to play a different system, maybe more wing-heavy, they'd need proper fullbacks then, though.

All in all it doesn't take a genius to figure out why Messi scores less for Argentina and I think Babun about put it right, don't see how that warrants huge amounts of -rep, it's not like he called Messi a shit player, he's just not suited for the role he has in the Argentinian NT.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Banega isn't a DM, Gago is a DM though he's decent defensively, but Cambiasso could play as lone DM as well, I'd prefer Gago because of his passing ability though.
Banega isn't playing DM in my version, he is the more advanced one who distributes the ball. Cambiasso is your DM with box to box ability Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
I'm talking about Messi for Argentine and you bring up who is the best player in the world with quotes. Can't you read properly? Should I spend money so you could buy glasses? Very Happy Ask people on board, they're pretty generous like me :lol!:
Holy shit dude, please do us all a service and travel to a country where there are schools and libraries, and then learn to read porperly. I only tried to convey how CRonaldo is less humble and respectful nowadays, based on this thread and that quote. :coffee:

Last edited by jiopsi on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Banega isn't a DM, Gago is a DM though he's decent defensively, but Cambiasso could play as lone DM as well, I'd prefer Gago because of his passing ability though.
Banega isn't playing DM in my version, he is the more advanced one who distributes the ball. Cambiasso is your DM with box to box ability Very Happy
Either way I think we agree that Lucho and Alvarez don't work with a destroyer behind them, they looked lackadaisical and/or lost vs Venezuela

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:42 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Babun got a point though, Messi is probably the world's best player, but certainly not the world's best playmaker.
Yet most chanches created per 90min in Copa America, by a quite big margin.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

jiopsi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
I'm talking about Messi for Argentine and you bring up who is the best player in the world with quotes. Can't you read properly? Should I spend money so you could buy glasses? Very Happy Ask people on board, they're pretty generous like me :lol!:
Holy shit dude, please do us all a service and travel to a country where there are schools and libraries, and then learn to read porperly. I only tried to convey how CRonaldo is less humble and respectful nowadays, based on this thread and that quote. :coffee:
In China,a sack of potato fell down Very Happy The weather is bad in Germany Very Happy I'll take a shower in 10 minutes Very Happy

I could list 1000 other things which are true but don't have anything to do with OP Very Happy
P.S. I don't need a coffee guy to sound smart :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:45 pm

babun1024 wrote:P.S. I don't need a coffee guy to sound smarter :lol!:
No, you need LOL guy to sound happier. :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:46 pm

babun1024 wrote:
P.S. I don't need a coffee guy to sound smart :lol!:
:coffee: I :coffee: certainly :coffee: do :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next