Amauri turns down Turkish move

4 posters

Go down

Amauri turns down Turkish move  Empty Amauri turns down Turkish move

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

There are reports Amauri has also turned down a move to Trabzonspor, so he’ll be frozen out of the Juventus squad.
The Brazilian-Italian striker was lambasted by director general Beppe Marotta this week after rejecting numerous proposals, despite being told he did not feature in their plans.

Palermo, Olympique Marseille and others tried to bring him to their clubs to no avail.

Although the Serie A market is now closed, the Turkish sides can still sign players up to Monday.

However, it’s now reported Amauri has also rejected a transfer to Trabzonspor, even though they are in the Champions League.

Juventus are not happy about this latest snub and could well freeze him out of the squad, leaving him in the stands for the season.

Amauri is likely to therefore terminate his contract in January, when he can choose his own future club in a free transfer. His current deal expires in June 2012, but can be ended six months early under UEFA regulations.

The same situation could also be present for teammate Vincenzo Iaquinta, while Reto Ziegler officially joined Turkish team Fenerbahce on loan today.

On the other hand, Fabio Grosso looks set to be brought back into the Juventus team despite being on the market.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Amauri turns down Turkish move  Empty Re: Amauri turns down Turkish move

Post by dronte Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm seriously furious at him now, he should really stop bitching before he ruins his entire career with this.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Freaking Amauri, now it's trully NOT Marotta's fault, this guy is a prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Amauri is likely to therefore terminate his contract in January, when he can choose his own future club in a free transfer. His current deal expires in June 2012, but can be ended six months early under UEFA regulations.

This is what I thought would happen accept I thought it would be on Juventus' shoulders to terminate the contract.
This guy is a prick, I really used to like Amauri but turning down Marseille and now this team... take a hint.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Luca wrote:Amauri is likely to therefore terminate his contract in January, when he can choose his own future club in a free transfer. His current deal expires in June 2012, but can be ended six months early under UEFA regulations.

This is what I thought would happen accept I thought it would be on Juventus' shoulders to terminate the contract.
This guy is a prick, I really used to like Amauri but turning down Marseille and now this team... take a hint.

I can bet we see him end up at a club like Hercules or Wolfsburg...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum