Zamparini: "Amauri refused move to Palermo"

2 posters

Go down

Zamparini: "Amauri refused move to Palermo" Empty Zamparini: "Amauri refused move to Palermo"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 pm

During the conference held in the afternoon, the Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini, focused on the non arrival of Amauri and Gago:

"I went straight on Amauri, Palermo, which he loves and that it would cost me insane. Amauri But he refused Palermo regardless. He refused even Marseille and Parma and is not 'going nowhere staying at Juventus, Palermo, but not' want to return. In Palermo's not 'come to Rossi, not' came Gago. With Real had a agreement and were willing to pay the employment of the player, while Roma wanted to give him 1.5 million per season, he had a deal with Roma, and when, and 'knowing of Palermo, Sabatini and' was forced to give Pre 2 million to take the player. "

Finally, a stop on the transfer of the former AC Milan Juventus Nocerino: "I had 'an agreement with AC Milan, though, and would go and' went to earn a lot more '."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zamparini: "Amauri refused move to Palermo" Empty Re: Zamparini: "Amauri refused move to Palermo"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 pm

To be honest, putting aside Amauri's demands I would have probably refused too. Was it not just last month Zamp came out and said how Amauri wasn't needed and not a step up.

Don't bad-mouth a player before bidding for him. Rolling Eyes
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down