Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them.

3 posters

Go down

Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them. Empty Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them.

Post by wigglesworth Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 am

Again a Prisco statement to the press.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them. Empty Re: Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them.

Post by zarola Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 am

X + 1 - 1 = -1? scratch
Lol im just trolling btw. Funny quotes keep em coming.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them. Empty Re: Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them.

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 am

Right before I die I will join the MiIlan fan club so that there will be one less of them. 15p08l1
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 am

Wiggles = God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down