Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!

5 posters

Go down

Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!  Empty Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!

Post by DeviAngel Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 am

It completed the first time that the friendly is being played in St. Gallen in Switzerland between Spain and Chile, with the surprising result of two to zero for the South American national. They went to the right outer Udinese goals and Vargas Mauricio Isla. To underline, colors Juventus, the superlative proof so far of Arturo Vidal as a central defender. Pragmatic, rough enough and with a technique that rivals. We'll see how it will behave in the next 45 minutes, but for now it is his vote on the 8, calculating that his natural role is not in that part of the field.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!  Empty Re: Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!

Post by Cotes Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 am

Chile got some good talent
Hope them the best
maybe Vidal can be used as a CB... silent
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!  Empty Re: Spain-Chile 0-2 at halftime, which Vidal as a central defender!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 am

He played as CB also last game I believe against France :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 am

sciacca wrote:He played as CB also last game I believe against France :coffee:

Yeah, Chile played with a 3-man defensive line that day I recall (3-4-3). Vidal played on the left (LCB).
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:11 am

what the hell??? is vidal a transformer??
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

I did not watch the game~ But someone who watched it said he was just brilliant in the game~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum