Guiltybystander
Ganso
Amar
Sushi Master
Gil
37 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spain getting owned by Chile at Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Spain getting owned by Chile at Home

Post by Omniscient Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Brawls are becoming part of the El Clasico tradition.

*Boring 0-0 Clasico in a league game*

*Hey, let's all bunch up into a large mob and shove each other lightly for trivial reasons, it'll be good publicity!*

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Spain getting owned by Chile at Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Spain getting owned by Chile at Home

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 pm

taoito wrote:
omarish wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Despite what ppl think.

El Classico does NOT affect player relations.

they are actually very good friends outside el clasico... it's just with the adrenaline and the passion/emotions Mourinho these fights starts, but they are OK, anyone who has watched their trainings they get along very well

Fixed that for you :coffee:

Real and barca have been fighting in the clasicos for decades you know? nothing new
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 pm

mourinho is the dark emperor he is obviously manipulating casillas and the rest of the team to start fighting, it's clearly becoming obvious now :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
taoito wrote:
omarish wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Despite what ppl think.

El Classico does NOT affect player relations.

they are actually very good friends outside el clasico... it's just with the adrenaline and the passion/emotions Mourinho these fights starts, but they are OK, anyone who has watched their trainings they get along very well

Fixed that for you :coffee:

Real and barca have been fighting in the clasicos for decades you know? nothing new

Thanks for pointing out the OBVIOUS Nick!
Spoiler:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:False red card, dive for a penalty: they indeed need the Barcelona core to win.

U mad alonso fanboy!!?

btw Alonso SUCKS!!

It should be

Villa Cesc Silva
Iniesta Busq Xavi

from now on!!

IMO, Iniesta Busquets, Silva, Cesc: Yes , Pedro instead of Villa, Alonso instead of Xavi currently. I don't what's up with him, but he isn't good for the NT lately. You can do your own little parade dance, but Spain only became decent today the moment VDB swapped Cesc in for Xavi.

I have no hate against the Spain NT, I am just saying VDB could utilize the talent he has better, and that means getting rid of the tumor with teeth first. And Ramos.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 pm

I'd start Torres even if he has been shocking. As soon as he came on he was immediately man marked by two Chile defenders which gave Iniesta, David Silva and Fabregas all the space and time in the World.

I'd drop Alonso, Xavi and Villa.

Pedro Torres David Silva
Iniesta Cesc
Busquets
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:False red card, dive for a penalty: they indeed need the Barcelona core to win.

U mad alonso fanboy!!?

btw Alonso SUCKS!!

It should be

Villa Cesc Silva
Iniesta Busq Xavi

from now on!!

IMO, Iniesta Busquets, Silva, Cesc: Yes , Pedro instead of Villa, Alonso instead of Xavi currently. I don't what's up with him, but he isn't good for the NT lately. You can do your own little parade dance, but Spain only became decent today the moment VDB swapped Cesc in for Xavi.

I have no hate against the Spain NT, I am just saying VDB could utilize the talent he has better, and that means getting rid of the tumor with teeth first. And Ramos.

Alonso and busquets at the same time is a no no. Just look as soon as one of them was dropped spain played brilliant. For a lone DM, I would start busquets over alonso...

Ps: Arbeloa is a *bleep* c**t!!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

U mad alonso fanboy!!?

btw Alonso SUCKS!!

It should be

Villa Cesc Silva
Iniesta Busq Xavi

from now on!!

The tumor with teeth u are referring to was a big part of the team that won the euros and wc!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm

white_star wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

U mad alonso fanboy!!?

btw Alonso SUCKS!!

It should be

Villa Cesc Silva
Iniesta Busq Xavi

from now on!!

The tumor with teeth u are referring to was a big part of the team that won the euros and wc!

He is obviously an amazing player, especially since the dawning of Pep, but I feel he isn't performing for the NT as much as he was in the past or as he is for Barcelona. I also do not call his World Cup performance astounding. It is quite telling that whenever he doesn't play, Spain plays more vivid, attractive football over the last couple of months.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

U mad alonso fanboy!!?

btw Alonso SUCKS!!

It should be

Villa Cesc Silva
Iniesta Busq Xavi

from now on!!

Nope, the moment spain became decent today was when iniesta come on the pitch(and also when spain was only playing with 1 DM) which was when the 2nd half started and IIRC xavi was still on the pitch..

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Well Iniesta on his own was good and influential, but the whole team started performing when Cesc came, imo.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Well Iniesta on his own was good and influential, but the whole team started performing when Cesc came, imo.

Spain already had chile on the back foot by then, sadly for me. With or without fabregas, they would have won the match(or got a draw seeing as arbeloa made a dive that even dive maria himself would be proud of).

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:

He is obviously an amazing player, especially since the dawning of Pep, but I feel he isn't performing for the NT as much as he was in the past or as he is for Barcelona. I also do not call his World Cup performance astounding. It is quite telling that whenever he doesn't play, Spain plays more vivid, attractive football over the last couple of months.

Do u know that Xavi created most goalscoring chances in WC 2010 (30!!)..Completed about 100 passes per game (Spain system "possession game" was build around him)!!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:Well Iniesta on his own was good and influential, but the whole team started performing when Cesc came, imo.
It was clear that Iniesta was turning point Goal + Assist (created more chances).. Cesc also played an important role when he came in..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 am

IMO Spain should play with:

In Order:

~ GK
1 Casillas
2 Valdes
3 Reina

~ RB
1 Ramos
2 Iraola
3 Montoya

~ CB
1 Puyol Pique
2 Ramos Albiol
3 Botia Dominguez

~LB
1 Jose Enrique
2 Arbeloa
3 Monreal

~ DM
1 Busquets
2 Alonso
3 Javi Martinez

~ CM
1 Xavi
2 Thiago
3 Borja

~ AM
1 Iniesta
2 Cesc
3 Thiago

~ LW
1 David Villa
2 Pedro
3 Mata

~RW
1 Silva
2 Navas
3 Cazorla

~CF
1 Torres
2 Cesc (False 9)
3 Negredo (Soldado deserve a chance also)

=====================

Xavi - Sergio/Alonso - Iniesta
Silva - Torres/Cesc - Villa/Pedro

Note: IMO, Alonso & Busquets should not play together, ONLY when Spain are leading, Del Bosque wants to secure the result ..

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:30 am

I agree, Iniesta was clearly man of the match for me, but pleaaaaase, pleaaaaase do not let your infatuation with certain players skew how you think about this. At least consider what I am saying. I'll try to find some proof or videos or something later, because I've been noticing this for a while.

I'll refrain from calling Xavi a cancer to the team or a tumor with teeth, but I don't think he is doing Spain much good lately. Alonso without Xavi is more effective for Spain than Xavi is without Alonso. That doesn't necessarily mean Alonso is the better player, I guess that I'll push aside my biases and will follow the whole world's opinion that Xavi is the best midfielder currently for the sake of this discussion, but in Spain's current lack of form situation, Alonso has been playing better I feel.

Look at the summary of, say, Spain against the USA recently or against Venezuela (not the best of opponents, but Spain has been sucking around the board lately), where Alonso was the captain without Xavi there. Alonso bossed the midfield and Spain played the most attractive games they have in a long long time (I would even argue since 08). Is that a coincidence? I think not.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 am

Also about Xavi, he is a great player, but the Spanish national team is fundamentally different than Barcelona. If he does not have players around him with the same efficiency in finishing and passing the ball, he can create as many goal scoring chances as he can, but it won't be very effective. This mediocre version of tikki takka is the cause of all these hapless 1-0, struggle matches. With some more counter-attacking flair you have in players like Silva, even Cesc, Alonso etc. (they aren't counter-attackers, but they can rapidly convert in such situations), you will create much more effective goal scoring chances. Players like Villa and Torres (lol, I know) thrive in these situations. So would Llorente, Navas, etc.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 am

1- Xavi didn't play for Spain Nt for a while before this match..
U can't just assume that Spain doesn't need Xavi becuz of one match..
Xavi will be the Heart of Spain NT in Euro 2012, like he was in Euro 2008 & WC 2010!

2- I agree he was not gd enough today, but all Spainish players were average in first half, Del Bosque was playing with no AM!
CM: Xavi, Deep CM: Alonso & DM: Sergio!
Iniesta (AM) was the turning point in this match..

3- U r saying that Alonso > Xavi, cuz alonso played a gd game vs Venzuela?
btw Alonso was the CM, Busq DM & Iniesta AM in that match!!Its Venzuela, even Spain U-21 can beat them..

4- WC 2010:
698 Complete Passes(about 100/match) + 30 goalscoring chances (most in WC 2010) etc..
Spain's system was build around him.. he was Spain's best player imo!

Xavi is a must, especially when it comes to BIG matches!!
I know u are an Alonso fanboy Smile lol, but sry to tell u Alonso will never be near Xavi's level, Xavi is still the better player Smile

Again imo, Spain should play with:

Xavi - Sergio/Alonso - Iniesta
Silva - Torres/Cesc - Villa/Pedro

Note: Alonso & Busquets should not play together, ONLY when Spain are leading, Del Bosque wants to secure the result ..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:22 am

Casillas
Arbeloa Ramos Pique Enrique
Iniesta Alonso Fabregas
Silva Torres Villa

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:36 am

Spain 3 -2 Chile

Spain Line-up in 1st half ( they were a disaster/alonso was playing)
- No AM

Alonso Sergio Xavi
Silva Negredo Villa
score: 0-2

Spain Line-up in 2nd half: ( this is when they started playing better/Alonso OUT)

Xavi Sergio Iniesta
Silva Negredo Pedro
score: 1-2

Line-up in the Last 25 minutes:

Cesc Sergio Iniesta
Silva Torres Pedro
score: 3-2
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:20 am

Either Spain use this line up for the next matches or they'll get owned like this again.

Casillas
Ramos - Pique - Busquets - Arbeloa
Xabi
Cesc - Iniesta
Silva - Villa - Pedro
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 am

I will be very shocked if Enrique doesn't get a call up for next time. He's been absolutely superb

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 am

VDB is an idiot if he doesn't call up Enrique......He'll have his Lb problems solved once and for all
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:55 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

U mad alonso fanboy!!?

btw Alonso SUCKS!!

It should be

Villa Cesc Silva
Iniesta Busq Xavi

from now on!!

The real problem is Alonso and Xavi simply cant play together well.Both are CM and cant play advanced roles well and that impacts the badly imo.Fabregas should be a starter because he the best player for that Advanced role.He should replace Alonso if they want more fluidity and Xavi if they want more solidity.

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:57 am

El Pipita wrote:Either Spain use this line up for the next matches or they'll get owned like this again.

Casillas
Ramos - Pique - Busquets - Arbeloa
Xabi
Cesc - Iniesta
Silva - Villa - Pedro

Puyol is Back Very Happy

He will most probably play vs Real Sociedad on Saturday,10 September!

So

Casillas
Ramos - Pique - Puyol - J.Enrique
Xabi/Sergio
Xavi - Iniesta
Silva - Cesc - Villa/Pedro

would be better imo Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:59 am

Omniscient wrote:Casillas
Arbeloa Ramos Pique Enrique
Iniesta Alonso Fabregas
Silva Torres Villa

Alonso will never work as DM against strong teams and i cant remember Alonso ever playing well without a DM alongside him certainly not when he was in Liverpool.Busquets is Spain's best DM and he should start every time imo.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next