Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan to rape Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan to rape Barcelona

Post by pUsHa Sun 4 Sep - 11:36:52

JespSwe wrote:
Ganso wrote:Milan to rape Barcelona - Page 2 24Lii

awesome!!! lol did u make those,? would love to see more manga stuffs Very Happy

I think I saw somewhere a jappanese manga about Barcelona Mad
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 9 Sep - 23:24:47

Hope you guys smash them for obvious reasons LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 10 Sep - 12:11:20

Zealous wrote:Hope you guys smash them for obvious reasons LOL
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sat 10 Sep - 12:50:13

bullshit!, we'll be very lucky if we get 1 point out of these two games!, people shoud be realistic and stop thinking with their dicks..

the reason we didn't win last night is because allegri insists on playing boateng as a terquarista even when he has aquilani, robinho, seedorf, shaarawy,and cassano. also,playing antonini was suicide especially when u have emanuelson whose only good attribute is playing as left-back but allegri plays him everywhere else but. one more thing, abbiati needs to become captain as gattuso and ambro can't be starters anymore.

if none of these changes are done,then expect a full public humiliation against barca, allegri is too slow to act and change tactics and in CL slow coaches get eaten alive...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat 10 Sep - 13:15:13

Fadi wrote:bullshit!, we'll be very lucky if we get 1 point out of these two games!, people shoud be realistic and stop thinking with their dicks..

the reason we didn't win last night is because allegri insists on playing boateng as a terquarista even when he has aquilani, robinho, seedorf, shaarawy,and cassano. also,playing antonini was suicide especially when u have emanuelson whose only good attribute is playing as left-back but allegri plays him everywhere else but. one more thing, abbiati needs to become captain as gattuso and ambro can't be starters anymore.

if none of these changes are done,then expect a full public humiliation against barca, allegri is too slow to act and change tactics and in CL slow coaches get eaten alive...

I am inclined to think (and hope) that Allegri's setup in the Lazio game was highly influenced by him wanting to rest players for the Barca game.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat 10 Sep - 13:37:17

hmm.....
my prediction???
m gonne be a lil biased and say it would b a draw...
honestly though if TS and Nesta show the form of last season then we could get this result.. if we play like last night ... v r toast
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sat 10 Sep - 19:07:14

it's very obvious that some of you guys don't even know how far we are behind the likes of barca, madrid and united and other european powerhouses!!...

the way we're playing and the way allegri is running the team this milan team will never ever win a CL title, you don't get it, do you?..

as for the game against barca, it's going to be an a defeat, there's nothing we can do about it, a draw is out of reach, the only thing we can do is hope for a narrow defeat rather than an utter humiliation but that is very unlikely..

i'm going to go ahead and say that i will quite simply stop posting here if we manage a win or adraw against barca.....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat 10 Sep - 20:41:06

Fadi wrote:it's very obvious that some of you guys don't even know how far we are behind the likes of barca, madrid and united and other european powerhouses!!...

the way we're playing and the way allegri is running the team this milan team will never ever win a CL title, you don't get it, do you?..

as for the game against barca, it's going to be an a defeat, there's nothing we can do about it, a draw is out of reach, the only thing we can do is hope for a narrow defeat rather than an utter humiliation but that is very unlikely..

i'm going to go ahead and say that i will quite simply stop posting here if we manage a win or adraw against barca.....

One more reason to hope for a Milan win I suppose Wink

Let's get one thing clear, losing to Barcelona in the group stages of the Champions League is far from being the worst thing in the world for this team. We'll still manage to pass the group stages and won't have to worry about getting Barca in the next round.

That being said, this pessimism has to stop. I agree that Barca, Real, and Man U are definitely the top three teams in the world and are probably a tier above Milan, but they're not THAT far ahead. I'd even say that our defense and attack (when in form) are arguably the best in the world. Our midfield is a little behind the other top clubs but not as much as some like to think. Bommel is a beast, Seedorf is world class on his day, and if Aquilani and Nocerino come good we'll be alright in the midfield department. Although a signing or two in January would be helpful.

Although a defeat to Barca is likely, especially at the Camp Nou, it's not the only possible outcome. Milan can give Barcelona are really difficult time, our midfield is just going to have to step up their game.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat 10 Sep - 22:48:43

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Fadi wrote:bullshit!, we'll be very lucky if we get 1 point out of these two games!, people shoud be realistic and stop thinking with their dicks..

I am inclined to think (and hope) that Allegri's setup in the Lazio game was highly influenced by him wanting to rest players for the Barca game.
I hope you are wrong cause the season is still fresh and young, I hope Allegri is not thinking that way and it was just an experiment.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat 10 Sep - 22:51:48

anyway back on topic, will we rape Barca?

Unless the definition of "Raped" has changed, I cant see how it will happen.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 10 Sep - 22:59:31

if we win 1-0,it will already be a rape
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun 11 Sep - 20:41:17

Aquilani needs to be on the field no matter what, his movement was great against Lazio and his link up passes are incredible.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun 11 Sep - 20:45:25

yup,aquilani is a unquestionable starter imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun 11 Sep - 21:02:03

I'm really impressed with Aquilani too , the videos on youtube with lis latest Liverpool appearences werent lying ,lol Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun 11 Sep - 21:39:53

I'll wait for a few more good performances from Aquilani before I judge. He's been one of the most inconsistent performers so I want to see consistency before I start getting excited. I'm sticking with my gut feeling.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaza3 Wed 14 Sep - 2:59:51

Fadi wrote:as for the game against barca, it's going to be an a defeat, there's nothing we can do about it, a draw is out of reach, the only thing we can do is hope for a narrow defeat rather than an utter humiliation but that is very unlikely..

:coffee:
Abaza3
Abaza3
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed 14 Sep - 3:28:12

Abaza3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:as for the game against barca, it's going to be an a defeat, there's nothing we can do about it, a draw is out of reach, the only thing we can do is hope for a narrow defeat rather than an utter humiliation but that is very unlikely..

BOOM cheers
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed 14 Sep - 8:20:44

arabprince wrote:
Abaza3 wrote:

BOOM cheers

hmm pessimism never pays Thumbs up
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Wed 14 Sep - 9:10:40

This man literally raped them with Dynamo in 1997 Very Happy

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed 14 Sep - 10:16:10

Chagur wrote:This man literally raped them with Dynamo in 1997 Very Happy

Sheva always scores against Barca ... too bad Puyol is a c*nt diver ... :facepalm:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2