B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

+4
dronte
originaljuveboy
Juventude
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Juventus director general Beppe Marotta concedes “our market is closed” after failing to bring in Salvatore Bocchetti.
“Rubin Kazan had a change of President and he does not agree with selling Bocchetti to Juventus,” Marotta told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We’re not going to do anything anymore. Our market is closed.”

The Bianconeri had been determined to sign another defender before the deadline, but bids for Zenit’s Bruno Alves and Sampdoria’s Daniele Gastaldello faltered.

There were also reports of an exchange with Chievo, handing them Frederik Sorensen for Marco Andreolli, but that too failed to materialise.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 pm

I'm glad the Sorensen deal failed to go through. If that was a straight swap of Sorensen for Andreolli, I would have been pissed. I'd prefer that Sorensen get loaned and get experience, but we will need a fourth CB on the squad.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm glad the Sorensen deal failed to go through. If that was a straight swap of Sorensen for Andreolli, I would have been pissed. I'd prefer that Sorensen get loaned and get experience, but we will need a fourth CB on the squad.

I thought it was BS rumor and also Marotta refused Bonucci to Zanetti not the national team lol Very Happy ....well I am really satisfied from our transfer market
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I'm glad the Sorensen deal failed to go through. If that was a straight swap of Sorensen for Andreolli, I would have been pissed. I'd prefer that Sorensen get loaned and get experience, but we will need a fourth CB on the squad.

I thought it was BS rumor and also Marotta refused Bonucci to Zanetti not the national team lol Very Happy ....well I am really satisfied from our transfer market

Me too. Now, let's start this season!
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I'm glad the Sorensen deal failed to go through. If that was a straight swap of Sorensen for Andreolli, I would have been pissed. I'd prefer that Sorensen get loaned and get experience, but we will need a fourth CB on the squad.

I thought it was BS rumor and also Marotta refused Bonucci to Zanetti not the national team lol Very Happy ....well I am really satisfied from our transfer market

Me too. Now, let's start this season!

can u guess the first eleven bro Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by originaljuveboy Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm

It bloody isnt we have seven! 7!! strikers!!

toni, iaq, amauri, vucinic, adp, matri, quag!!

Marotta get you finger out and farm out iaq, amauri and toni!!

market closed my a$$!!

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 pm

originaljuveboy wrote:It bloody isnt we have seven! 7!! strikers!!

toni, iaq, amauri, vucinic, adp, matri, quag!!

Marotta get you finger out and farm out iaq, amauri and toni!!

market closed my a$$!!

lol its closed for buyign in italy it closes in 19.00 but for selling its open until 00:00 am
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by dronte Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:22 pm

originaljuveboy wrote:It bloody isnt we have seven! 7!! strikers!!

toni, iaq, amauri, vucinic, adp, matri, quag!!

Marotta get you finger out and farm out iaq, amauri and toni!!

market closed my a$$!!
How can you sell them if NOBODY wants them?? Yea sure its Marotta's fault we have trash players from the past 5 years

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Toni should stay.. iaquinta and amauri MUST go... or else terminate their contracts.. juve should not look for money for amauri, his wages are so huge that he is too expensive to have hanging around until at least january..!
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:I'm glad the Sorensen deal failed to go through. If that was a straight swap of Sorensen for Andreolli, I would have been pissed. I'd prefer that Sorensen get loaned and get experience, but we will need a fourth CB on the squad.

I thought it was BS rumor and also Marotta refused Bonucci to Zanetti not the national team lol Very Happy ....well I am really satisfied from our transfer market

Me too. Now, let's start this season!

can u guess the first eleven bro Very Happy ?

I'm not sure if Conte will be comfortable starting any new players in the first game, but you would have to assume that, barring any injuries, it's Buffon, Lich, Chiellini, Bonucci, PDC, Krasic, Marchisio, Pirlo, Elia, Vucinic, and Matri. That's a nice starting eleven. If Pirlo starts fading, I want to see a midfield of Vidal and Marchisio as early in the season as possible. What do you think?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Luca Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:24 pm

Chiellini-Bonucci will have until January it seems, awesome for Bonucci. I know he will deliver.

I do hope Sorensen will get some playing time still, we'll see.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Amauri better leave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Luca wrote:Chiellini-Bonucci will have until January it seems, awesome for Bonucci. I know he will deliver.

I do hope Sorensen will get some playing time still, we'll see.

Yeah. The fact that we didn't get an experienced CB and send Sorensen out on loan bothers me a little bit. We're really hurting his development by keeping him as our fourth defender. Hopefully, we are able to pick up someone in January and we can send Sorensen out on loan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 pm

AMAURI IS STAYING ! FFS! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Nice depth there in attack, Juventus Thumbs up
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18235
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Art Morte wrote:Nice depth there in attack, Juventus Thumbs up
Given our usually run of injuries you know we'll need it affraid
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 299
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Marotta: 'Juve market is closed'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum