Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING)

2 posters

Go down

Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING) Empty Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING)

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

19:20 - Also according to Sky Sports, was under way in these minutes, the meeting between the leaders of Juventus and the sports director for Cagliari Marroccu Nainggolan. Guild Marotta and they would be probing the availability of the Sardinian club as early as January to give the strong Belgian midfielder.

18:00 - Coup de théâtre in the transfer market Juventus: one more, one might think, but this time really important. As reported by the indiscretion of Sportmediaset, the two leaders Juventus, the general director Beppe Marotta and the ds Fabio Guild, left the meeting with the League Marroccu, sports director of Cagliari. Most likely, the reason the market encounters between human beings and society of the Old Lady is red and blue Radja Nainggolan (22), midfielder who really like the Juventus coach Antonio Conte, even more than Fredy Guarin, who appeared close to the end of 'deal with Porto. A veritable blitz that of Juventus, which is so serious for the multi-purpose median of Cagliari. At this point, therefore, are strongly increasing the odds of talented Belgian-born Indonesian President of Sardinia, Massimo Cellino, wants to hold on. But the involvement of a big name like Juventus, could change his mind a number of Cagliari, especially in these last days of the market. If Juve were to tack down firmly on Nainggolan, would then fall to the nomination of twenty-five Colombian, since at this time very close to Juve. With the possible landing Nainggolan in midfield, which would be a huge hit in the market for the present and the future, Juventus would close for another great defensive reinforcement, or Martin Caceres of Seville, who was also close to Juventus, which would occupy the only available extra box this winter session of rumors pace Fredy Guarin. Other "turnaround" and then, in head to head who is the foreigner who comes to reinforce the rose of Count. I am hectic hours for the market entering and Bianconeri fans are anxious to know the faces and the names of their heroes next.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING) Empty Re: Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING)

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 pm

19:35 - And 'ended a while ago, in a famous hotel in downtown Milan, the match between Juventus and Cagliari. Present for the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Guild, and president Massimo Cellino the red and blue and sporting director Francis Marroccu. A meeting that lasted more than an hour, in which he discussed the position Nainggolan, a player who wants Juventus strongly. Still have not leaked rumors about the outcome of the conversation.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING) Empty Re: Marotta and Patrici - Nainggolan: MEETING IN PROGRESS(CLOSED MEETING)

Post by Juventude Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I admit that I don't know much about Guarin or Nainggolan, but I think I prefer Nainggolan if I had to choose between the two players. He's younger and there seems to be more potential for him in the years to come. If his price is less or equal to that of Guarin, I'd take Nainggolan, save our non-EU spot, and then sign a LB like Caceres. I'd rather not lose our non-EU spot for a CM like Guarin.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down